• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Herocraft Launcher: Technic Modpack Available!

MacLager

Glowing Redstone
Attempted to download the modpack but I am receiving an error message saying it is corrupted..

Darkdar

Gold
sadly getting this error saying that heromod had an error on startup :( "java.lang.illegalstateexception function is not supported"

Last edited:

BalRatMort

Dirt
Greetings Heroes!

I'd like to announce to everyone that we have brought the "HeroModPack" back as "Herocraft: Realm of Heroes" under the Technic Launcher. Here, we will provide you the basic mods of Herocraft to improve your life on the server! Please note this is Version 1.0.0 of the new Herocraft launcher with modpack. Our great friends at Technicpak supplied this ability for Minecraft users to easily download and play with modpacks, give them some thanks!

What this mod has installed for you:
  • Macromod (Get your PVP on!)
  • HeroMod
  • Optifine
  • More Player Models

Enjoy! (please note the images/artwork of the modpack page will be changing when its redone by @Xanipher)

Installation and Instructions.
1. Download the Technic Launcher @ http://technicpack.net
Hl6oSAF.png

2. Open the Launcher and Log in.
nRwX8D5.png

3. Select Modpacks and search for "Herocraft", Select "Herocraft: Realm of Heroes" and "install"
E4VfDRY.png

4. Click "Play" and Enjoy Herocraft with pre-installed mods!
5. Make sure to "Follow / Like" this modpack! http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/heromodpack.89
View attachment 10208

Personal thanks to @malikdanab and others for getting this sorted and working.

========= ISSUES ==========​
1. Technic Launcher is crashing before the game loads or minutes after playing.
  • Setting Memory to "2gb" or more is the preferred method for our modpack, some systems may vary.
  • You may also solve this problem by moving to the 64 bit java version.
nQQjeED.png
The pack isn't working

Weikauno

Coder
I found that after downloading the technic launcher and opening it the first time and finding the heromodpack, it won't download, but does download if you restart the launcher after signing in for the first time on the launcher. At least for me. It's something to try if you're stuck and haven't tried this yet. Good luck y'all, haha!

Hello my name is OneidaKestrel_28 I am having problems installing the mod pack when I try it comes up with a message like this... (attatched file) Please help me I would love to play with the mod pack...IMG_2290[1].JPG

DnknDonut

Dirt
I can't install the mod pack either friends. The launcher also says Herocraft is offline, which isn't the case

EDIT: Nevermind, the man above me spoke the truth, after a restart of the launcher it now installs.

Kazzumin

Dirt
Hmm, tried finding the herocraft, but it says its offline and not available for installation,.............NEVERMIND, JUST RESTART YOUR LAUNCHER :)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hmm, tried finding the herocraft, but it says its offline and not available for installation,.............NEVERMIND, JUST RESTART YOUR LAUNCHER :)
I can't install the mod pack either friends. The launcher also says Herocraft is offline, which isn't the case

EDIT: Nevermind, the man above me spoke the truth, after a restart of the launcher it now installs.
Correct, I think this is something to do with the launcher and not our specific modpack, thanks for the reply!

Rawhidewow

Dirt
send me an email when you guys quit using the Technic launcher i would love to play but i wont ever use that launcher after the way they treated the mod authors

there are many better alternatives that i wont list here out of respect but it would be an easy change to make

simonh2000

Stone
Hey, when I tried to download the launcher for OSX, it told me that "This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep TechnicLauncher.jar anyway?". What does it mean by that, do you know?

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Hey, when I tried to download the launcher for OSX, it told me that "This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep TechnicLauncher.jar anyway?". What does it mean by that, do you know?
.jar files are the most common way of spreading malware to OSX as the .exe isn't usable. Your computer is warning that .jars can be harmful, however the Launcher is ok to use (I use OSX as well)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
send me an email when you guys quit using the Technic launcher i would love to play but i wont ever use that launcher after the way they treated the mod authors

there are many better alternatives that i wont list here out of respect but it would be an easy change to make
Greetings,
Herocraft is playable without a modpack. However, if you know of other launchers that are widely used, feel free to list them here on PM me :)