• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Herocraft Launcher: Technic Modpack Available!

Ankit17340

Dirt
Did you follow the installation instructions? You need to download the technic launcher first, then you download the Herocraft modpack through the launcher.

yea i did it but before it was not updating properly I tried again at night and it worked and thanks for your help

When attempting to install this mod pack on a mac, after pressing the install button it says: "Examining version file..." and stays at 0%, also it does not allow you to cancel the instalation.

Last edited:

johnnjlee

TNT
Oh I forgot to mention that damage indicators is only compatable with optifine version A4 (the first version for 1.8) or it crashes :p

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Mine crashes once the game loads, and it doesn't give me the option to go above 32bit Java or 1gb memory, can anyone help?

Qazaru

Dirt
How do I change to 64 bit? I can't choose it from the settings, therefore i can't play it's 1 gb..

that all comes down to the java you have installed and what kind of computer you have. if you go to your program file folder there should be a number beside it. that number tells you if your computer is 32bit or 64 bit. until i know what your computer is there isnt much else i can say for you at the moment

CrazedPorcupine

Glowing Redstone
For me, when I try to install it says that It is either corrupt or not installed, and is not available for offline play.

I'm having trouble with playing ever since the latest update. It says that my Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation. Then lists that FML and Forge, versions 8.0.42 and 11.14.1 respectively, are not found. Please advise.

Juankalo

Dirt
I can't use Technick modpack because i play Minecraft in a mini laptop and its resolution is too small to load the Play button on this laucher. :/ Where can i download the Heroscraft mod to run it on Forge?

Shanok576

Legacy Supporter 3
Juankalo, if you see the launcher's top bar where it has the X to close it and the - to minimize it, you can click next to those and drag it up/down/left/right so you'll be able to see the play button.

When I try and install the modpack, it says "The modpack does not appear to be installed or is corrupt and is not available for offline play" This isn't so urgent for me because I have installed the important mods required to play on the server manually however, it would be great if you could help me out. I'm sure others have experienced this problem as stated in the posts above. If you have worked a way around this, please share :D

Domainoft

Coal
@Kainzo it appears the Modpack is in offline mode. It's unable to be downloaded from the Techniclauncher currently. I can log in and play just fine on my labtop, but can't download the mod on this new one.

Domainoft

Coal
-Edit

Had to download a different browser "bye bye chrome" which allows 64bit java to run, updated java to offline 64bit mode, reinstalled the technic client and modpack. Works like a charm now. Hopefully this will help someone who is also having Overflow errors.

Last edited: