• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Herocraft Feedback!

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
skill one has like a 5 second CD. I have speed 3 forever, and taunt needs to be nerfed to shit. Taunted enemies deal 70% LESS damage to other players for 8 seconds!!! And disgrace only does 5 damage total, needs to be brought up to 100-120.

Edit, and sammy has 3 movement speed skills-One, Windwalk, and Marasume. Windwalk is broken, marasume is inferrior.

Last edited:

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
Turrets are based per land (Chunk).

So if we set a max of 10 Arrow turrets. Each "Land" can have 10.
Do something like that then xD
Maybe make an upgrade be how many you can have in one chunk, if that's possible

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Do something like that then xD
Maybe make an upgrade be how many you can have in one chunk, if that's possible
An upgrade to increase currently isn't possible. It's just not a thing unless the dev adds it.

I just pushed some changes to Kain over the weekend, hopefully he implements them soon.

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
An upgrade to increase currently isn't possible. It's just not a thing unless the dev adds it.

I just pushed some changes to Kain over the weekend, hopefully he implements them soon.
Ah I see, good to know either way

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
skill one has like a 5 second CD. I have speed 3 forever, and taunt needs to be nerfed to shit. Taunted enemies deal 70% LESS damage to other players for 8 seconds!!! And disgrace only does 5 damage total, needs to be brought up to 100-120.

Edit, and sammy has 3 movement speed skills-One, Windwalk, and Marasume. Windwalk is broken, marasume is inferrior.
are you sure this is 70% and not 30%? I'm changing it to 0.80 reduction (it was at 0.30)
I have fixed One and removed Windwalk (for now).

After playing the test server i found that hydromancer is the most fun casting class. Then i found out it was being removed and I couldn't beleive it. Can hydromancer please stay in the game? Its one of the only casters able to stand up against melee users...

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
After playing the test server i found that hydromancer is the most fun casting class. Then i found out it was being removed and I couldn't beleive it. Can hydromancer please stay in the game? Its one of the only casters able to stand up against melee users...
I believe hydromancer was removed in game because it is one of the classes that relies on libraries that do not belong to hero craft and as a result it is not on the live server. Although this may not be one of those classes and it was simply removed for the return of sanctum update

Also the stamina update will come soon if ot hasn't already which will drain warriors and rogues and anyone's stamina for that matter, when they swing their weapon and even more if they miss. To say the least, melee classes will be less powerful.

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
All of the casters can stand up to melee classes when played correctly, Hydro is just easier. Try the others out for a bit longer.

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
For stamina changes, missing takes away 1 stamina (1/2 meat chunk) while hitting the target successfully takes 2 stamina (1 whole meat chunk), shouldn't it be the other way around? Encouraging players to aim? Also I think it might be nice if as opposed to telling the player that they "Don't have enough stamina" to attack, just give them mining fatigue 255 whenever they don't have any stamina. If you're planning on saying this would interfere with mining or whatever, it won't. In fact it'd make more sense, I mean you wouldn't be able to mine if you couldn't lift your pick, could you?

Obviously make the effect hidden (if possible).

Also when you try to prepare skills in /test it says "Insufficient permission" so I can't fight rip

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
For stamina changes, missing takes away 1 stamina (1/2 meat chunk) while hitting the target successfully takes 2 stamina (1 whole meat chunk), shouldn't it be the other way around? Encouraging players to aim? Also I think it might be nice if as opposed to telling the player that they "Don't have enough stamina" to attack, just give them mining fatigue 255 whenever they don't have any stamina. If you're planning on saying this would interfere with mining or whatever, it won't. In fact it'd make more sense, I mean you wouldn't be able to mine if you couldn't lift your pick, could you?

Obviously make the effect hidden (if possible).

Also when you try to prepare skills in /test it says "Insufficient permission" so I can't fight rip
Wait you're telling me i can left click someone 5 times then im out of stamina?

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
Wait you're telling me i can left click someone 5 times then im out of stamina?
In test, yeah that's how it is ATM. Also casters are getting some form of shield so #fair

Believe you'll have 13 clicks (as a dragoon at least) before you cant run), unless how it is in test ATM is how it's intended to be.

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
In test, yeah that's how it is ATM. Also casters are getting some form of shield so #fair

Believe you'll have 13 clicks (as a dragoon at least) before you cant run), unless how it is in test ATM is how it's intended to be.
When they get shielding, it will replace much of their health, and shields are not affected by heals.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7

Alright it's over