• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Herocraft 4.0 - A new hope! Sept 7th

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
emerald economy = bad idea, you can do things like trade 20 paper or wheat to villagers for emeralds as graink said, this means people will get rich fast :eek:

ICE ICE ICE!
Well I would liked for The map go down with a bang!Pvp,raids,etc
good bye old map you will be missed .

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
My ONLY qualm at this point is below level-10 users not being able to PvP or be PvP'd. It isn't that newcomers should be thrusted into battle - I understand why this shouldn't happen - but it could be really exploited for towns getting raided.

Scenario 1: Level 10 user gets weapons and armour for those who can PVP without being interrupted
Scenario 2: Level 10 user uses bandage on other users and gets all valuables making them a moving, immortal and unpenetrable healing chest
Scenario 3: Level 10 user goes and activates lava traps on users who can't kill him
Scenario 4: Level 10 user uses others' [gate]s to trap raiders while they can just sit and watch
Scenario 5: Level 10 user goes to spawn, buys redstone, goes back home and gives redstone to all of his PVP'ing highlevel buddies so they can all recall..

Just wouldn't work. My 2c. @Kainzo (Sorry, tagging you a lot haha.)

@AllTheSillySpirenubsAboveMe - Shaddahp and skype me, skype is pp_shadowhand

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Remember , it is level 10 in anything. Crafter counts too. You also can't spec and then switch to a lower spec. They would have to /hero reset.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
My ONLY qualm at this point is below level-10 users not being able to PvP or be PvP'd. It isn't that newcomers should be thrusted into battle - I understand why this shouldn't happen - but it could be really exploited for towns getting raided.

Scenario 1: Level 10 user gets weapons and armour for those who can PVP without being interrupted
Scenario 2: Level 10 user uses bandage on other users and gets all valuables making them a moving, immortal and unpenetrable healing chest
Scenario 3: Level 10 user goes and activates lava traps on users who can't kill him
Scenario 4: Level 10 user uses others' [gate]s to trap raiders while they can just sit and watch
Scenario 5: Level 10 user goes to spawn, buys redstone, goes back home and gives redstone to all of his PVP'ing highlevel buddies so they can all recall..

Just wouldn't work. My 2c. @Kainzo (Sorry, tagging you a lot haha.)

@AllTheSillySpirenubsAboveMe - Shaddahp and skype me, skype is pp_shadowhand
My solution to this is to change the no pvp thing to the users first 24 hours of gameplay(or however long seems fair) to no pvp instead of til level 10. This way people can't just sit under level 10. Just an idea :p

Joka10

Soulsand
Gah... I was all like "I'm done here... been 8 months, move on to something else... Focus more on the schooling due to lack of MC server..." and I was like that for like... 2 weeks <.< Then I thought "Hmm, I guess I'll check to see what's going on with that DDoS... hope it's over". I saw the post on the front page and now I'm interested again D: <p><br /></p> Well, new map could be fun... One thing that intrigues me about this place is that all the maps play out differently (or have so far). I guess Sanctum was mostly peaceful early on, but eventually started getting more violent, and then Zeal was hugely war-ridden. Then Dragongarde... it was like a bunch of people stockpiling nukes in war bunkers for a war that never happened (didn't play Zeal and Sanctum so I could be wrong... but I've done some research). I wonder how the new map will go... <p><br /></p> Anyway, though, if I could make a suggestion (not sure I'm in a position to do that), make the DHX shops have finite resources... Start them out with a large (but not infinite) amount of money and stock, and see how players deal with the shifting economy. It could be interesting to see what happens when DHX runs dry and people start going poor...

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Actually, if you find a villager, some of them trade 21 wheat for 1 emerald. I don't think putting emeralds as currency is a really good idea cause it's going to get exploited so fast easy on. Trap a villager - make a massive wheat farm - infinite money. I just wanted to be clear on that before anyone else does it.

Most villagers will rip you off. Villagers will only trade with 3 times (Trading then exiting)

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I think gold shouldn't be removed as the sort of currency that it was, I think emeralds should, however, be more valuable. If it is removed, gold will be kind of useless at the durability golden items have.

Why cant we have 2 currencies gold for $ 8.4 Emeralds for $ 20