• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Herocraft 4.0 - A new hope! Sept 7th

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
The new map is going to be BADASS, hopefully I wont be mega laggy like I was towards the end of this map.

OFF TOPIC: I just remembered 'The Game'

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Ai3pe.png

@Kainzo What do you think? lol

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
This will be my....lets see...Kingdom, Sanctum, Zeal, Dragongarde, and now this map.. 5 maps I've "played" on HC. Some more than others but you get the point :p Each one was it's own, and each one had it's perks. All I can say is that I'm really interested in what's in store for this map ;)

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Rich spoiled greifer/brat comes along...
And get's banned, while all of his greif get's rolled back. HC staff is probably the most strict and helpful people I've meet on a mc server when it comes to greifing.

@Galaxial @Troppics
Got ideas for a new town =]
I do aswell, I call it: The Collective of Kev & Co.
Errybody gather in the most epic town ever made 8)
It'll have to be made first ofc, and I'll have to get everyone else with me on this one. If it ever happens, Gal and Farroes has to agree with what, how and where(when it comes to the building of the town) (since they are the most building happy people I know).

I might actually play on this map, my league of legends addiction is starting to wear off, and the only other game I feel like playing is full of people that I cant communicate with.
*Grabs jwplayer's hand* 'Come with me!'.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
And get's banned, while all of his greif get's rolled back. HC staff is probably the most strict and helpful people I've meet on a mc server when it comes to greifing.

It'll have to be made first ofc, and I'll have to get everyone else with me on this one. If it ever happens, Gal and Farroes has to agree with what, how and where(when it comes to the building of the town).

*Grabs jwplayer's hand* 'Come with me!'.
The donor autowhitelist amount should at least be +$10

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3

It'll have to be made first ofc, and I'll have to get everyone else with me on this one. If it ever happens, Gal and Farroes has to agree with what, how and where(when it comes to the building of the town) (since they are the most building happy people I know).
Add Sym to that list. The giant sword. The <Blank>Deep's. Everything he makes. XD