• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Herocraft 4.0 - A new hope! Sept 7th

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Also @Kainzo, here is the one with no coming soon, if you want you can Take off the text made Herocraft 4.0 on the thread, and put this on at the top of the page as a banner :D

This one has no coming soon
YqCKC.png

If you need anything else just tell me. :D

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
@Kainzo can we delete the official townships on the forums and make a new township app area for new upcoming towns?

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
@Kainzo can we delete the official townships on the forums and make a new township app area for new upcoming towns?

To build on this, I think an idea (assuming the automation is 100% in) would be to delete the town application subforum, wipe the current township/guild forum in a week or two, and make a new subforum in the township section called "Township Planning". Then when they get a region they can be moved into the official section as before.

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
A
To build on this, I think an idea (assuming the automation is 100% in) would be to delete the town application subforum, wipe the current township/guild forum in a week or two, and make a new subforum in the township section called "Township Planning". Then when they get a region they can be moved into the official section as before.
Alright, thanks!

Carlover1234

Obsidian
@Shadownub Please don't leave me out of spire. I wanna know everything. Also I am interested in being apart of the environmental squad. I was the leader of the environment in Panorama.I think I have your skype. Thanks!:)

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Wow alator, fix your stat thingy on the left side. :confused:

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
That thing under Alator's name is bigger then Bieber's penis. Yeah I made a penis joke, fuck me right?