• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] The Vigil [Lawful Good]

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
  • Your Minecraft IGN:Johnbaur
  • Past towns: Newerth
  • What do you want to contribute: PvP, Friendship, Defense, Ports to spawn.
  • What do you expect from the town PvP
  • Alignment: meh Im good but I like to Pvp
  • Describe yourself and your goals:Want to have fun.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
  • Your Minecraft IGN:Johnbaur
  • Past towns: Newerth
  • What do you want to contribute: PvP, Friendship, Defense, Ports to spawn.
  • What do you expect from the town PvP
  • Alignment: meh Im good but I like to Pvp
  • Describe yourself and your goals:Want to have fun.

Fun? We don't do that here...

...but you're welcome to Vigil anyway! You're already in our chat so just hassle one of the managers, we'll get you set up.

• Your Minecraft IGN: maliciousJester
  • Past towns: Jericho
  • What do you want to contribute: I would like to contribute my blade to the fight against evil
  • What do you expect from the town: I expect a friendly community and a place that I will be welcomed to fight alongside
  • Alignment: I raise my blade to only strike upon those who have commited evil deeds
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I believe bad can happen to all people but the good will always find those that started the bad a domino effect, for every beginning, the beginning being the evil act, there must be an end, just as the end of my blade stops the evil ones.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
  • Your Minecraft IGN: maliciousJester
  • What do you want to contribute: I would like to contribute my blade to the fight against evil
  • What do you expect from the town: I expect a friendly community and a place that I will be welcomed to fight alongside
  • Alignment: I raise my blade to only strike upon those who have commited evil deeds
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I believe bad can happen to all people but the good will always find those that started the bad a domino effect, for every beginning, the beginning being the evil act, there must be an end, just as the end of my blade stops the evil ones.

Accepted! So long as you actually fight evil anyway :p talk to... one of the people we list in all the other posts. It's a quest to figure out who to talk to!

• Your Minecraft IGN: Masashi2012
  • What do you want to contribute: Each of my designing know-how to my ninja blade to the the fall of our long going fight.
  • What do you expect from the town: Pvp, A chance to learn more about the server, and gain a higher knowledge of HC.
  • Alignment: I will keep my blade to the group, and cut down those who mess with us
  • Describe yourself and your goals:I am a worker, always pushing to get what I need to help myself and the group, bringing and sharing to my fellow mates to enjoy the world we play in.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Masashi2012
  • What do you want to contribute: Each of my designing know-how to my ninja blade to the the fall of our long going fight.
  • What do you expect from the town: Pvp, A chance to learn more about the server, and gain a higher knowledge of HC.
  • Alignment: I will keep my blade to the group, and cut down those who mess with us
  • Describe yourself and your goals:I am a worker, always pushing to get what I need to help myself and the group, bringing and sharing to my fellow mates to enjoy the world we play in.

NO.

Just kidding. Welcome to Vigil! Please contact Malikdanab in game, he'll get you set up.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Boats, you say? Isn is allied and it could use a sea vessel. =P

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
For a Lawful Good town I wouldn't have suspected a citizen of yours to raid a neutral town, that of which is headed by a pacifist.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
For a Lawful Good town I wouldn't have suspected a citizen of yours to raid a neutral town, that of which is headed by a pacifist.

Ok, so who raided you? We can't really sort things out unless we know which citizen/citizens it was.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8

Ok, so who raided you? We can't really sort things out unless we know which citizen/citizens it was.

If you have a problem with one of my citizens bothering you, I need to know what happened. Send me a private message on the forums and we can work on this, since this sort of behavior should NOT be happening.