• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] The Vigil [Lawful Good]

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Progress Update:
The wall is almost done. All that is left are the gates, towers and final decals on the wall. If all goes well, it should be done by the end of the month (As long as I don't get lazy :p)

Last edited:

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Progress Road Block:
Good news: The wall/gates are done and I can probably finish the towers tonight if not definitely tomorrow (I could probably improve on parts of the gate, but I can do that latter)
Bad news: What am I going to do with the East Bridge. I can either destroy the bridge or alter the wall and allow an entrance for the bridge. I'm willing to do either and just wonder what you guys would prefer.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
  • Your Minecraft IGN: EtKEnn
  • Past towns: Mayor of Camelot , Mayor of Canterlot, SiC of Bastion-Camelot, Newerth
  • What do you want to contribute: Story Time with EtKEnn about any kind of history.
  • What do you expect from the town: A nice and safe place to stay
  • Alignment: Neutral
  • Describe yourself and your goals: Just a veteran player seeking somewhere to stay, no specific goals.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
  • Past towns: Mayor of Camelot , Mayor of Canterlot, SiC of Bastion-Camelot, Newerth
  • What do you want to contribute: Story Time with EtKEnn about any kind of history.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: Just a veteran player seeking somewhere to stay, no specific goals.
Uhm. noob. alert. Accepted.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8

Accepted. Like. A thousand times over. You get the tower spot that's open.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
And once more for the record, folks- tax day is sunday. Please put money into the bank so we can keep being a town.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
And once more for the record, folks- tax day is sunday. Please put money into the bank so we can keep being a town.
Yeah, I don't want it only being nate/malik/me being the only ones paying taxes. I just put in 500c incase someone doesnt pay taxes and we miss the payment.

PAY YOUR TAXES EVERY SUNDAY!
20c for plot/castle room ||||| 40c for tower

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah, I don't want it only being nate/malik/me being the only ones paying taxes. I just put in 500c incase someone doesnt pay taxes and we miss the payment.

PAY YOUR TAXES EVERY SUNDAY!
20c for plot/castle room ||||| 40c for tower
Indeed. I toss in my daily voting money since I haven't had much time to be on lately. I'll try to do some mining tomorrow, but we need folk to pay their got-dang taxes, haha.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Indeed. I toss in my daily voting money since I haven't had much time to be on lately. I'll try to do some mining tomorrow, but we need folk to pay their got-dang taxes, haha.
I'm in Poland right now and won't be back before Tuesday, so i'll pay when I get back.

ptparnell

Glowing Redstone
  • Your Minecraft IGN: ptparnell
  • Past towns: none
  • What do you want to contribute: I like building things and leveling up. I'm a rouge and want to be a ranger. So, you'll have my bow.
  • What do you expect from the town: A friendly force and people to partner with
  • Alignment: Neutral Good (I leave upgrades in houses I have to stay the night in :) )
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I want to at least get my pet wolf and some cool ranger skills. Other than that kill jerks and monsters defend a sweet town. I have a media company so I only play once in a while but sometimes I am on often.
I think what you want to build sounds cool. You have my bow even if I can't join your town. I'll help with the fight against evil.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
  • Your Minecraft IGN: ptparnell
  • Past towns: none
  • What do you want to contribute: I like building things and leveling up. I'm a rouge and want to be a ranger. So, you'll have my bow.
  • What do you expect from the town: A friendly force and people to partner with
  • Alignment: Neutral Good (I leave upgrades in houses I have to stay the night in :) )
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I want to at least get my pet wolf and some cool ranger skills. Other than that kill jerks and monsters defend a sweet town. I have a media company so I only play once in a while but sometimes I am on often.
I think what you want to build sounds cool. You have my bow even if I can't join your town. I'll help with the fight against evil.
Accepted, get in game with Aerokii, malikdanab, or I.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I got a bit bored so I went and took some pictures around Vigil!
Vigil from outside and the courtyard:
0C70tQt.png

OAqqL5y.jpg

Our thrown room:
9kyX0JA.jpg

9QS6in7.jpg

Nice sword room:
hHiGPmF.png

Falling off the airship is fun:
WtChuT0.png

Airship as I am still falling off the top of it....
ZOGfkX6.png

Our giant forest! I couldn't fit it completely since it's so big but this is what I could get from SuperJump:
ZZGoB9P.png

Waterfall I made when I was bored:
LnyDUav.png

The guards of Vigil and its forest have discovered my presence!:
LwsKhbz.png

Trying to get away from the guards but they are so strong!:
RF63yoI.png

I am surrounded! Oh no!:
xop21L2.png

Hey look! It's me!:
djrZVBI.png

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Ah Vigil, thou art like a second home to me. Once the PVE map is up, and I get a computer that can play on Herocraft without lagging the second someone moves, I -might- be coming back.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The sad thing about my internet is, I only have access to it 2 hours a day and it is really slow. Only good for browsing the web, I can't even stream Anime anymore :(

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
I would like to remove a house owned by xXrockXx. If you are reading this rock please respond within a week, otherwise (according to Aerokii) I can remove your house. MUSTARD, Senior Grunt of Vigil

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
The sad thing about my internet is, I only have access to it 2 hours a day and it is really slow. Only good for browsing the web, I can't even stream Anime anymore :(
Oh god! What did you do to deserves such torture!