• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] The Vigil [Lawful Good]

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
So you watched DOG DAYS! Really...of all things?
I've finished Elfen Lied, Code Geass, Gurren Lagann, SAO, Fairy Tail and Death Note. While browsing 4*chan (The * is to avoid censor) I saw someone suggesting Dog Days to a guy looking for a "Furry" anime. So I decided to check it out as I was looking for a new series to watch and it turned out good. It's nice to watch some more light-hearted series once in a while, especially after watching series like Code Geass or Elfen Lied.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
I've finished Elfen Lied, Code Geass, Gurren Lagann, SAO, Fairy Tail and Death Note. While browsing 4*chan (The * is to avoid censor) I saw someone suggesting Dog Days to a guy looking for a "Furry" anime. So I decided to check it out as I was looking for a new series to watch and it turned out good. It's nice to watch some more light-hearted series once in a while, especially after watching series like Code Geass or Elfen Lied.
Well it's more "kemonomimi" then furry... If you want a light-hearted anime I would recommend Usagi Drop. Simple yet sweet.

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm doing a mechanical type town named Conduit with a guy named Ultnachopony. We can be in a kingdom together if you like. Plus, I'd like to be in ancients guild so we can go pvping every now and then :D

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey guys, we need to kinda decide our sides soon. I'd like to know before the update or at least a little bit afterwards who wants to help out with conduit. Also @TheAncientTeam can I officially be a member in your soon-to-be pvp guild?

TheAncientTeam

Legacy Supporter 7
It really depends on some things but if you've got skype and mic you should be allowed to, I need to check with other people as well

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Stay this time! See you are a Moron; you didn't stay with us :p
Eh. Im not much of a town guy. I usually end up living either in a hole or up in the sky. I also have the building skills of cobblestone. But if it gets made, ill probably join raubtier.

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
So. The two factions Vigil is splitting into are: Conduit, and Raubtier. First off, are we going to be forming a kingdom? If we do.. who's going to be the capital? Any more cities planning on joining? And what would a good name be?