• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] The Vigil [Lawful Good]

The Vigil
---------------------------
"Some must fight so that all may be free."
__________________________________________________​
The Vigil hold their base in a stronghold to the northwest, where they seek first to establish a foothold in the area before branching out to fight evil and help others within the lands of Bastion. Those who join in this quest will be offered a place of rest and respite, depending on their rank- where citizens will get a room to store their belongings, Knights who fight for the Vigil will be granted more space or a home, and those who rise to become nobles shall be granted towers.

Code of Honor:
  • Server rules must be obeyed.
  • Seek not to inflict harm on those who have not harmed you. Fight only in defense, or against those who do evil in the world.
  • Respect all others, but especially town members- do not trespass into their dwellings, or take from them what is not yours.
  • Be always Loyal to the town and the greater good. Should one of the Lords give a command relating to town, heed it.
  • Ensure the security of the town- do not mine without thought (within 100 blocks of town), or leave entryways open.
  • Vigil Keep is our home- respect it, and do not make changes without permission outside of your own dwellings.
  • While we will do all we can to ensure safety within the town, do not trust valuables to chests covered in dirt. LWC valuables for safety, or have a town member store them for you.​
(Vigil Keep management is not responsible for lost or stolen items.)​

Consequence:

• Should the code above be broken, punishment may be any of the following: A verbal warning, demotion, or expulsion.
  • For the worst offenses, such as pointless murder or worse yet, betrayal, not only will the culprit be expelled, they will be forever hunted.
People of Import:
Lord of Vigil Keep (Mayor): Lord Aerokii​
Warden of the North (SIC): Lord Dwarfers​
Knight Commander (TIC): Lord TrueCorruptor​
Knights:
Sir Thegreybeast​
Sir malikdanab​
Sir Natenate682​
Citizens:
Bananananana​
Bottleboot​
Crafterfr33​
Dan__b​
Declang​
Estaban2​
Flatliner_v2​
ice5​
itemten​
Me19584​
meman102​
Mschuermann​
xxRockxx​
(Updating soon)​
Diplomacy:
Allies:
DW​
Celestial Citadel​
Isengard​
Willowdusk​
Friends of the Vigil:
Leftovers​
Jasquan​
Enemies:
All those who would do evil unto others.​
Grabcok Gravkoc​

Mattes of State:

Taxes:
  • Citizens (Single Room, undercity): Pay what you can- at least 20c per week (that's only one day's worth of voting.)
  • Knights (Flat top tower, House): 30c per week minimum
  • Nobles (Lordly Tower): 40c per week minimum
Application:

• Your Minecraft IGN:
  • What do you want to contribute:
  • What do you expect from the town:
  • Alignment:
  • Describe yourself and your goals:
BONUS:
  • Your Minecraft IGN:phazonMario
  • Past towns:none
  • What do you want to contribute:what ever i can
  • What do you expect from the town:friendship help when asked and loyalty
  • Alignment:none
  • Describe yourself and your goals:i enjoy video games and being a commander my goals are to become a MLG pro

• Your Minecraft IGN:jonathanbak
  • Past towns:none
  • What do you want to contribute: solider, helping economy by being merchant
  • What do you expect from the town:fun
  • Alignment:good
  • Describe yourself and your goals:to get to highest tier

• Your Minecraft IGN:LYNDSAYHELMS
  • Past towns:none this is my first town
  • What do you want to contribute:i will contribute my max of coins i get in the wekk
  • What do you expect from the town:I expect helping the innocent and weak from evil using my wizard powers
  • Alignment:I try to be good but yet i am weak
  • Describe yourself and your goals:i am a confident person i help out the weak and my goal is to become a master wizard

A_Spork

Coal
  • Your Minecraft IGN: A_Spork
  • Past towns: None, I'm new to the server, but not minecraft.
  • What do you want to contribute: Protection to the town.
  • What do you expect from the town: Shelter, protection.
  • Alignment: Good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I'm friendly to most people, but I like pvp so I will attack people who deserve it. I want shelter while I get materials and such to fight with the town and protect it. I'd like to make new friends with the people of Vigil.
Thanks - Spork

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Good post Spork. But more onto topic, my newer computer recently got a virus and I can't play on it. So I'll be off for a bit, maybe even a few weeks.

A_Spork

Coal
  • Past towns: Demonswood
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I'm friendly to most people, but I like pvp so I will attack people who deserve it. I want shelter while I get materials and such to fight with the town and protect it. I'd like to make new friends with the people of Vigil.
This is the same application I posted earlier. I was accepted, but when I was on no one was there to give me a plot, show me around town, or help me in any way. On the other hand, Demonswood was recruiting and I needed a place badly so I left. Later, I was talking to Mustardmanmcgee and he convinced me to come back to Vigil. I'm sorry I did and I'd like to be let back into the town :) I will be loyal this time.
Thanks - Spork

The Vigil

---------------------------
"Some must fight so that all may be free."

__________________________________________________​
The Vigil hold their base in a stronghold to the northwest, where they seek first to establish a foothold in the area before branching out to fight evil and help others within the lands of Bastion. Those who join in this quest will be offered a place of rest and respite, depending on their rank- where citizens will get a room to store their belongings, Knights who fight for the Vigil will be granted more space or a home, and those who rise to become nobles shall be granted towers.

Code of Honor:
  • Server rules must be obeyed.
  • Seek not to inflict harm on those who have not harmed you. Fight only in defense, or against those who do evil in the world.
  • Respect all others, but especially town members- do not trespass into their dwellings, or take from them what is not yours.
  • Be always Loyal to the town and the greater good. Should one of the Lords give a command relating to town, heed it.
  • Ensure the security of the town- do not mine without thought (within 100 blocks of town), or leave entryways open.
  • Vigil Keep is our home- respect it, and do not make changes without permission outside of your own dwellings.
  • While we will do all we can to ensure safety within the town, do not trust valuables to chests covered in dirt. LWC valuables for safety, or have a town member store them for you.​

(Vigil Keep management is not responsible for lost or stolen items.)​

Consequence:

• Should the code above be broken, punishment may be any of the following: A verbal warning, demotion, or expulsion.
  • For the worst offenses, such as pointless murder or worse yet, betrayal, not only will the culprit be expelled, they will be forever hunted.
People of Import:
Lord of Vigil Keep (Mayor): Lord Aerokii
Warden of the North (SIC): Lord Dwarfers
Knight Commander (TIC): Lord TrueCorruptor

Knights:
Sir Thegreybeast
Sir malikdanab
Sir Natenate682

Citizens:

Bananananana
Bottleboot
Crafterfr33
Dan__b
Declang
Estaban2
Flatliner_v2
ice5
itemten
Me19584
meman102
Mschuermann
xxRockxx
(Updating soon)

Diplomacy:

Allies:
DW
Celestial Citadel
Isengard
Willowdusk

Friends of the Vigil:
Leftovers
Jasquan

Enemies:
All those who would do evil unto others.
Grabcok Gravkoc

Mattes of State:

Taxes:
  • Citizens (Single Room, undercity): Pay what you can- at least 20c per week (that's only one day's worth of voting.)
  • Knights (Flat top tower, House): 30c per week minimum
  • Nobles (Lordly Tower): 40c per week minimum
Application:

• Your Minecraft IGN:
  • What do you want to contribute:
  • What do you expect from the town:
  • Alignment:
  • Describe yourself and your goals:
Your Minecraft IGN: superbombhead27
Past Towns: DemonsWood
What do you want to contribute: protection
What do you expect from the town: safe places to put my items
Alignment: good
Describe yourself and your goals: I want to become a high level runeblade and become good at pvp for when the server resets.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Your Minecraft IGN: superbombhead27
Past Towns: DemonsWood
What do you want to contribute: protection
What do you expect from the town: safe places to put my items
Alignment: good
Describe yourself and your goals: I want to become a high level runeblade and become good at pvp for when the server resets.
Accepted! I'll get ya online!

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
  • Past towns: Demonswood
This is the same application I posted earlier. I was accepted, but when I was on no one was there to give me a plot, show me around town, or help me in any way. On the other hand, Demonswood was recruiting and I needed a place badly so I left. Later, I was talking to Mustardmanmcgee and he convinced me to come back to Vigil. I'm sorry I did and I'd like to be let back into the town :) I will be loyal this time.
Thanks - Spork
Accepted once again, don't worry about it. Sorry nobody was on, Aerokii was on vacation, malikdanab is in a different timezone for a while, and nate and me have been busy with school. All of us are mostly available on the weekends and sometimes during the week, depends.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Despite timezone differences, I'm pretty active. I'm 9hrs ahead from West Coast, 8hrs ahead of Central and 7hrs ahead of East Coast. Even though I might not be on the server, I'll always checking up on my phone. If you need anything, just msg me or post on this thread.

• Your Minecraft IGN: redsoxrussell
  • Past towns: Panorama "Dragon Guard"
  • What do you want to contribute: I want to help build wherever I can and help conquer villages!
  • What do you expect from the town: I expect everyone to contribute equally and help out.
  • Alignment: Neutral Good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I want to expand and level up and support the town.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
  • Your Minecraft IGN: redsoxrussell
  • Past towns: Panorama "Dragon Guard"
  • What do you want to contribute: I want to help build wherever I can and help conquer villages!
  • What do you expect from the town: I expect everyone to contribute equally and help out.
  • Alignment: Neutral Good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I want to expand and level up and support the town.
Accepted, contact Aerokii, malikdanab, or I in game.