• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet]SkyForge[24](Good)(Xandria Dominion)MoveThreadToGraveyard

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
There are other assignments you could have. But I don't seem to see you in game very much anymore. Would you have the time to build a big project?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Again I find myself unable to edit the first post of this thread, I will be setting up a new one soon, in hopes that it will work better.

trickshotwin

Legacy Supporter 2
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: In the past (with the exception of last map) I have really liked the town of Skyforge. I like how the city is floating and I think It's very cool. I would also like to be with Entun and Tom
How long have you been on the server?: Since about halfway through zeal
What will your class be (Spec included)?:Merchant and Ninja
Past towns?: Skyforge, Lightforge, and Oblivion
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I could build, donate and pay my taxes.
How often can you be online?: A little while every day.
Age?:13
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? More a builder but I will fight in a rading circumstance.

Hi my IGN is AuraTheHedgehog, but just call me Aura. (or hedge... if your like that)
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: Im looking for a town and this town sounds like my kind.
How long have you been on the server?: 3 days now :p but I plan to be on more.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: I plan to be a Ninja, but right now im just a Rogue. If needed to change I will change my spec to Ranger or Runeblade but not Bard.
Past towns?: None because Ive only been here for 3 days..
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I think that as a member I can build and fight off enemies and or other people, so long as I have my Bow and Sword. This town needs help to become the ultimate town and help its kingdom.
How often can you be online?: At least once everyday for possibly an hour, normally after dinner aka 5:00-6:00 with dinner starting then...
Age?: 13 but i dont know why age affects it
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I can be a builder and fighter. Ill build if I have the mats though I wont build and get mats.. its one or the other. If I have some armor and a weapon ill go fight anything, though I like to be backed up as in with more people.
I hope youll accept this application and meet me ingame sometime. Bye! Im online as of Oct 23, 2012

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Hi my IGN is AuraTheHedgehog, but just call me Aura. (or hedge... if your like that)
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: Im looking for a town and this town sounds like my kind.
How long have you been on the server?: 3 days now :p but I plan to be on more.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: I plan to be a Ninja, but right now im just a Rogue. If needed to change I will change my spec to Ranger or Runeblade but not Bard.
Past towns?: None because Ive only been here for 3 days..
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I think that as a member I can build and fight off enemies and or other people, so long as I have my Bow and Sword. This town needs help to become the ultimate town and help its kingdom.
How often can you be online?: At least once everyday for possibly an hour, normally after dinner aka 5:00-6:00 with dinner starting then...
Age?: 13 but i dont know why age affects it
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I can be a builder and fighter. Ill build if I have the mats though I wont build and get mats.. its one or the other. If I have some armor and a weapon ill go fight anything, though I like to be backed up as in with more people.
I hope youll accept this application and meet me ingame sometime. Bye! Im online as of Oct 23, 2012
You look clean! You are accepted as a citizen of SkyForge.

Get with me or WoleverEntun in-game for a town invite.
Our town location in-game is -2000 +2000
Please join our town channel '/ch sf'

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Accepted! I'm sure Tom has already told you all our secrets, so just come on over!
I am surprised he had to apply. Anyways I don't think I wished you luck this map. Also, I am glad to see how the town looks. Eclipse had a shiton of fun punching each other off your sketchy roads. ;)

Lindblum

Legacy Supporter 8
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: I came back and want to join a city.
How long have you been on the server?: Sanctum
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Wizard, Miner (Probably).
Past towns?: Blasphemy(Sanctum) then moved to Ren(Sanctum), Fudoshi(Zeal), Nevermore (Dragongarde), Skyforge(Bastion)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can provide the town with resources.
How often can you be online?: Most of the time
Age?: 18
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? Mainly Builder.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Accepted! Get with me, jaif14, wildarm5 or Coolbreeze275 ingame to get set up. Glad to have someone with so much experience.

artlis

Stone
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: Skyforge seems pretty cool, and a person on o chat recommended it to me. I enjoy the skyscraper and tower building style.
How long have you been on the server?: A day or two
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Most likely a bard and engineer.
Past towns?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am an excellent worker and enjoy doing even the smallest jobs. It seems there is a lot of work I can contribute to by the tasks posted on the original post. Also I like to chill with people and have fun.
How often can you be online?: Every day unless something comes up
Age?: 20
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? Mostly a builder in that I make redstone contraptions. Can fight if I need to however.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Before I accept you I must notify you of some changes that I couldn't do to our first post. Instead of having towers and skyscrapers etc, we now have a classical Forge design, with one central tower and 4 skyroads protruding from it, and Civic buildings on the ground. If you can live with the changes, you're accepted.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Before I accept you I must notify you of some changes that I couldn't do to our first post. Instead of having towers and skyscrapers etc, we now have a classical Forge design, with one central tower and 4 skyroads protruding from it, and Civic buildings on the ground. If you can live with the changes, you're accepted.
Oh, well thats cool with me as well. :D
I'm going to say your accepted based on @WoleverEntun's words. Welcome to SkyForge!

Get with someone in-game for an invite. :)

stankyz

Wood
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?:I used to play this server a long time(before map reset) ago and I have since decided to play again. I am looking for a nice town where I can store my items, contribute to and donate many items.
How long have you been on the server?:I just started playing again 2 days ago and have accumulated a full inventory of items that I'm scared to leave spawn because I have no where to store them.
What will your class be (Spec included)?:I am a warrior, I'm going to be a paladin or a dragoon not decided yet. I am going to be a Miner or mason depending on what you need more of.
Past towns?: Not since the new map reset. I do not remember what town i was in before it,
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I will spend hours getting you item, building and defending the town. I love building and am a fairly good architect.
How often can you be online?: I will play at least 2-3 hours a day (mainly more but that at the least).
Age?:I am 15 and but I'm more mature than most.
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I am a builder to heart. I have played many Towny and faction servers as well as Tekkit residencies servers. I have a lot of experience building and designing in Minecraft servers. My friends call me Martha Stewart because I'm a perfectionist, everything has to be perfect.