• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [LO] Rapture [22] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
IGN: TMTrainer
Time zone: EST
What classes are you specializing into: Necromancer I think, but I am not 100% sure what I want to do.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, and I have a mic.
How long have you been on HC: A year or two now, but I took a long break.
Why do you want to join: I need to join a town. I haven't played in a while and I feel it's about time I join a town to warm back up to Herocraft after they made many changes to classes.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: All of the above.
What can you give to us, as a community: A -to be more active- player, and to provide anything you need.
What towns have you been in: None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Well, I didn't join any towns to start with.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Well, yes, of course I did.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: "Be a good sport"part. I hate people who just rub salt on the wound of someone who loses in PvP. Seriously, there is no reason to be a... well... you know, after you win or lose a fight.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nopesauce.
Tell us about yourself: Don't give me sugar, I love video games, and I dislike being mean... most other things you will find out over time.
Referrals: Newtgat27

Charoodler

Stone
IGN:
Time zone: CST
What classes are you specializing into: Combat Class is Caster whilst I am looking to become a Beguiler, whilst I'm going for Mason as my profession.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I do indeed have TS.
How long have you been on HC: I'm rather new. I applied a while back but have only really played for a day or so.
Why do you want to join: I need a town and guild to be in, and this one looks amazing.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I can build, and I can mine, but I specialize in PvP. I've played PvP servers the whole time I've played Minecraft.
What can you give to us, as a community: I could be a great guard, can build in a medieval-style architecture, and am willing to do whatever my higher-ups say.
What towns have you been in: This would be my first.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing:
  • Be respectful after PvP. Don’t taunt other players when they lose. On the same token, nobody likes a sore loser. Be the stronger person by being polite and friendly, even if other players are trying to taunt you. A 'good fight' can go a long way.
This is perfect. I feel that whenever I lose a PvP fight on any server, I get taunted for it. It's nice to know this guild has a code of honor.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nah, my style of playing fits them pretty well.
Tell us about yourself: I'm quite new to Herocraft, but not to RPGs nor RPG servers. I'm still learning the ropes of Herocraft and its plugins, so forgive me if I act a bit n00bish from time to time.
Referrals: I don't remember.

Grimcen

Gold
IGN:Grimcen
Time zone:eastern
What classes are you specializing into:ninja/farmer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:yes
How long have you been on HC:2 weeks
Why do you want to join: I am looking for a place to safely start my farm, And find like minded players who have an even goal of building and pvp/
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: All of the above.. except talker i try to keep that to a minimum.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can be there in pvp backing up fellow town/kingdom members. and help out with any goods i can yield as a farmer.
What towns have you been in: None in Herocraft but i was part of a town on zombie apocalypse server that is
currently down :(
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Server went down and don't look like it will be coming back up.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: The overall of theme of fairplay.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: not at all
Tell us about yourself: Not much really to say... I'm musician and like hardcore sandbox games.
Referrals: MicaelRl

MichaelRL

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:Grimcen
Time zone:eastern
What classes are you specializing into:ninja/farmer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:yes
How long have you been on HC:2 weeks
Why do you want to join: I am looking for a place to safely start my farm, And find like minded players who have an even goal of building and pvp/
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: All of the above.. except talker i try to keep that to a minimum.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can be there in pvp backing up fellow town/kingdom members. and help out with any goods i can yield as a farmer.
What towns have you been in: None in Herocraft but i was part of a town on zombie apocalypse server that is
currently down :(
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Server went down and don't look like it will be coming back up.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: The overall of theme of fairplay.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: not at all
Tell us about yourself: Not much really to say... I'm musician and like hardcore sandbox games.
Referrals: MicaelRl

Nice app Grim Glad to have you here at rapture!

wagnaboy

Dirt
IGN: wagnaboy
What classes are you specializing into: smith, undecided hero. but I am a healer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and Yes
How long have you been on HC: Just started
Why do you want to join: My friends are int he town.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: miner
What can you give to us, as a community: Im a great servant i guess. I can accomplish any task given in a fairly short amount of time.
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Play with your team. I hate factions and towns that are all for themselves. I would rather a community than a ton of solo players.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not really. I agree with all of them.
Tell us about yourself: I am an avid LoL player and I play Minecraft a lot with my friends. I like the heroes mod and i think it is a lot of fun. I cant wait to get started on this server!
Referrals: newtgat27, russianninja145

MichaelRL

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: wagnaboy
What classes are you specializing into: smith, undecided hero. but I am a healer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and Yes
How long have you been on HC: Just started
Why do you want to join: My friends are int he town.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: miner
What can you give to us, as a community: Im a great servant i guess. I can accomplish any task given in a fairly short amount of time.
What towns have you been in: None
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Play with your team. I hate factions and towns that are all for themselves. I would rather a community than a ton of solo players.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not really. I agree with all of them.
Tell us about yourself: I am an avid LoL player and I play Minecraft a lot with my friends. I like the heroes mod and i think it is a lot of fun. I cant wait to get started on this server!
Referrals: newtgat27, russianninja145
Great app We are happy that you joined rapture welcome to the town :D

Jacylin

Gold
IGN: Jacylin
Time zone: US Central
What classes are you specializing into: Ranger
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: no
How long have you been on HC: less than a day
Why do you want to join: I want a town I can become an upstanding citizen in.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Miner, since farmer isn't a choice.
What can you give to us, as a community: If you don't have any yet, I plan on starting a farm.
What towns have you been in: None, as I just recently started playing on the server.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Be a good sport.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no way
Tell us about yourself: I love Minecraft, and roleplaying games.
Referrals: EldryLars

irishsailor

Glowing Redstone
IGN: irishsailor
Time zone: -8gmt
What classes are you specializing into: up for whatever was thinking miner or whatever the town needs
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes to both
How long have you been on HC: since 2011 left in 2012 and now back again
Why do you want to join: looking for a good server to join again. This one was always fun
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Builder, Miner. I will kill but i like the creative side more.
What can you give to us, as a community: Friendship, someone always looking for a fun time. And willing to help out however
What towns have you been in: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable): none
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nah always gotta have rules or things get way too out of hand
Tell us about yourself: I just like to have fun, like playing with others and working on projects and like exploring new things, Always down for some kind of fun adventure but willing to strap on the work boots and get stuff done
Referrals: EldryLars

xnewwinex

TNT
IGN: xnewwinex
What classes are you specializing into: I am specializing into Runeblade and Blacksmith.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I do not use Teamspeak. I can use it without a mic if i had it.
How long have you been on HC: Close to a year or so.
Why do you want to join: I used to be in Rapture, i just happened to be kicked out again due to inactivity.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am both a killer and a miner.
What can you give to us, as a community: A few meager pvp skills and maybe some ores.
What towns have you been in: Rapture.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I was pretty inactive.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Being a good sport. I always hear after a death message, Nice aimbot hacks, or OMG YOU HACKER, I'M QUITTING THE SERVER! After a death, it is an oh s**t moment, then that's the end of it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, I am used to
Tell us about yourself: I'm the same old xnew with a lot more games. Cube World and Hyperdimension Neptunia V is a small part of my lineup. I have been studying a bit in the summer. I have a ton of friends IRL, and I love to eat FEESH.
Referrals: Jacobpanther

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: xnewwinex
What classes are you specializing into: I am specializing into Runeblade and Blacksmith.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I do not use Teamspeak. I can use it without a mic if i had it.
How long have you been on HC: Close to a year or so.
Why do you want to join: I used to be in Rapture, i just happened to be kicked out again due to inactivity.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am both a killer and a miner.
What can you give to us, as a community: A few meager pvp skills and maybe some ores.
What towns have you been in: Rapture.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I was pretty inactive.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Being a good sport. I always hear after a death message, Nice aimbot hacks, or OMG YOU HACKER, I'M QUITTING THE SERVER! After a death, it is an oh s**t moment, then that's the end of it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, I am used to
Tell us about yourself: I'm the same old xnew with a lot more games. Cube World and Hyperdimension Neptunia V is a small part of my lineup. I have been studying a bit in the summer. I have a ton of friends IRL, and I love to eat FEESH.
Referrals: Jacobpanther

Looking good xnewwinex
We will get you going in game and in the private messages!

Welcome back!

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:Bfittipaldi
Time zone:EST
What classes are you specializing into: Currently 62 wizard master Smith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
How long have you been on HC: About a year
Why do you want to join: I want to be part of a active community.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Killer but i can be anything town needs.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help support town in a variety of ways and fend off raiders.
What towns have you been in: Newerth Belegost Camelot Emberhollow
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Well I left Belegost because it became inactive. Then i left OS to join a more pvp active town.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing:
Encourage new players so we build a stronger community. Consider putting their stuff in a chest and let them know you’ve done this. Teach people instead of laughing at them. Encourage them to keep trying.
I like this rule because we were all new players at one point so I wish to help newer players live up to their full potential in pvp and such.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Tell us about yourself: I just want to be apart of an active community in which i can interact with and have fun.
Referrals: None, sorry :/

Cougarleon

Dirt
IGN: Cougarleon
Time zone: Eastern Time
What classes are you specializing into: Rogue: Ranger or Shinboi
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
How long have you been on HC: A day :3
Why do you want to join: Because, i'm looking for a town and Rapture sounds fun
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Mostly a Killer and a builder
What can you give to us, as a community: Building skills and Ninjaness :3
What towns have you been in:None s far
Why did you leave them (if applicable):Uhmmm, Pineapples : P
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I like the guideline of play With your team, not against it
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all
Tell us about yourself:Hmmmm, Well i like to build and play with others. I love the idea of being able to play with others with differnt classes, it seems like it will be fun.
Referrals: Would Eldrylars Count? because he was the one that sent me here.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Cougarleon
Time zone: Eastern Time
What classes are you specializing into: Rogue: Ranger or Shinboi
How long have you been on HC: A day :3
Why do you want to join: Because, i'm looking for a town and Rapture sounds fun
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Mostly a Killer and a builder
What can you give to us, as a community: Building skills and Ninjaness :3
What towns have you been in:None s far
Why did you leave them (if applicable):Uhmmm, Pineapples : P
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I like the guideline of play With your team, not against it
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all
Tell us about yourself:Hmmmm, Well i like to build and play with others. I love the idea of being able to play with others with differnt classes, it seems like it will be fun.
Referrals: Would Eldrylars Count? because he was the one that sent me here.

Looks good Cougar!,
Message me in game and I will get you setup