• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Glaciem [KO] [28] [Honorable Evil] - Recruiting

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Quick Update:

Farm area is fully dug out, and fully operational! If you need any food there is plenty down there waiting to be harvested!

Concerning the animals farms can we please try and keep at least 8 of each animal alive all the time. Do not go breeding all the sheep please because they will just eat all the grass and then they can't regen wool until we put more in!

Walls are done (almost). We just need people to fill in the underside of the walls with snow to stop people just swimming in.

Bank is done! Thanks to Madlios particularly for the sexy turtle design! Please make sure you sell all your gold here to boost money for the town!

We are beginning to extend the UnderCity to the full length of our Hamlet regions, Galaxial and Upb34t set the outline for this so get digging! This new space will allow as to grow and invite new citizens!

Gala has begun a SEXY design for the overcity of Glaciem, but he needs as much snow as possible. I will have Gala set up a chest for you to put any snow you gather inside!

As always, if anyone has any awesome ideas for the town just speak to myself or Upb34t!

You're all doing an awesome job, next target will be town. Only when we are ready. No rushing.

Keep it up guys :p

<3 Trop

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
The town's iron gates are broken due to 1.2.3, it's hard to get in or out without a pickaxe.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
this is like nuking a city and saying "could've been worse"

I never nuked the city? I never let raiders in, I never mass stole from you guys and I never griefed the town.

I kill one person..

ONE PERSON.

OUTSIDE the regions.

Now thinking about it, I had my recall set in Glacium after I left. Hmm. I thought to myself, do I want to do this? I said, naaah. So I changed it. If I wanted to do some damage i'd use the recall, but no, I didn't.

Stop treating me like some war criminal. I'm not him:

_44530072_afp_kony226b.jpg