• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Glaciem [KO] [28] [Honorable Evil] - Recruiting

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
@BigguthDickuth I still don't think it's good to recruit people from panorama, seeing that Glaciem is already bigger (playerwise) than pan.

@kevinlive I'm sure you'd make a great guide/mod ;)

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
Hello everyone, got told I should get active on the forums so... Hi.
Looking forward to being a part of your town and also hoping to master my path this time round (gave up at level 20-something in 1.7).
Give me a shout if you need anything, I am happy to help out.

See you in-game :)

hcp111

Gold
1. IGN: hcp111

2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft since 0.4 and I first played hero craft in 0.8

3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): I would like to join your town because I have played hero craft with theazian and oliverdollar before and wish to be in a town with them I also. Heard that glaciem does a fair amount of raids and pvp which I don't get any chances to do when I was in valor or valhalor as it was known then. Also I have heard about your snow theme and really enjoy visually teamed towns as I think they look better.

4. Towns you've been in: Valor/Valhalor

5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem:
I am a dedicated minecraft player, enthusiastic builder, a healer (to give you an edge in pvp and above all a team player getting the most out of minecraft by helping others in my community.

6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: a lot!

7. Referrals / Warrantor: theazian and oliverdollar. I'm sure people from valor would refer me if they didn't want me to join them

8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: none

9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: an hour a day much more on Tuesday's and Thursday's.

10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: yes and yes

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Congratulations, you have been accepted. I'll add you to regions, charter and town plugin, when I can get home from school in about 3 hours :D

Edit: Can you send me your skype name in a forum pm, please? I'll add you to skype chats.

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
I've been thinking hard about what class I should be today, I guess I didn't take it into much consideration before and just went for rogue. Before I level any more what's everyone else's opinion? I'm thinking of aiming for either Disciple (Healer) or Ninja (Rogue)...

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
I showed you how much fun disciple was!! Go disciple!

Also sorry for killing you,the logging off. I promise I'll give you your stuff next time I see you.

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
We're screwed... I didn't get any snow when I used the snow golem - snow generator :/

Steven_B

Legacy Supporter 7
@kevinlive and @whoever-else-wants-a-staffish-position:

Well we already have TWO bankers, but the server probably could use more proctors I guess lol. If you can help people pretty well, guide would be best. It will be hard to simply get that position though. Getting your name out there, IE being known by the server, will play a part. I'm clearly not anything more than a council member of Glaciem, but I know what it takes to get a high position/semi-leadership role.

I think you have the amount of time available to be able to pull this off. You may have to participate in chats that you don't find particularly interesting, but doing so may help in the long run. That doesn't mean say something in EVERY chat... That would not be good haha

WaffleDog

Wood
1. IGN: Jaywollf2473​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: I been on minecraft for half a year now. I've been on hero craft for 4 months​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): I want to join my friend Malomarcus and I wanted to join a town with good pvp-ers​
4. Towns you've been in: None​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: I can gather materials and provide tracks when I spec to ranger.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: Since I will be leveling, I will need to come back​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: Malomarcus​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: None​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: Usually when Malo is playing I play. I will be playing a lot long story short.​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: No I do not.​

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
1. IGN: Jaywollf2473​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: I been on minecraft for half a year now. I've been on hero craft for 4 months​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): I want to join my friend Malomarcus and I wanted to join a town with good pvp-ers​
4. Towns you've been in: None​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: I can gather materials and provide tracks when I spec to ranger.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: Since I will be leveling, I will need to come back​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: Malomarcus​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: None​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: Usually when Malo is playing I play. I will be playing a lot long story short.​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: No I
Looks good. Get with one of us in game!​