• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Glaciem [KO] [28] [Honorable Evil] - Recruiting

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Even if you did decide to recall in, shit would go down ^-^ - Would be regarded as 'abuse of the regions' considering it hasn't been 3 days since you left - and I hear the ban for that is pretty heavy now, 3 weeks I think?

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Even if you did decide to recall in, shit would go down ^-^ - Would be regarded as 'abuse of the regions' considering it hasn't been 3 days since you left - and I hear the ban for that is pretty heavy now, 3 weeks I think?

I was tempted to raid you guys using that mark I set (TurtleSick was quite rude after I left). I chose not to, because none of you really did anything wrong. I killed Trop because I was bored, and wanted to do something a little strange before I left.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I never nuked the city? I never let raiders in, I never mass stole from you guys and I never griefed the town.

I kill one person..

ONE PERSON.

OUTSIDE the regions.

Now thinking about it, I had my recall set in Glacium after I left. Hmm. I thought to myself, do I want to do this? I said, naaah. So I changed it. If I wanted to do some damage i'd use the recall, but no, I didn't.

Stop treating me like some war criminal. I'm not him:

_44530072_afp_kony226b.jpg

We're not sad/mad for you killing/stealing from tropp, or at least most of us are sad for you leaving..
What I'm trying to say is that we'll miss having you in town ;/

Also, star wars quote; "Noooooooo!".

Edit: On a side note, I guess this means that I can start breeding snowmen again >:D
@Galaxial

donnymeyer

Obsidian
I never nuked the city? I never let raiders in, I never mass stole from you guys and I never griefed the town.

I kill one person..

ONE PERSON.

OUTSIDE the regions.

Now thinking about it, I had my recall set in Glacium after I left. Hmm. I thought to myself, do I want to do this? I said, naaah. So I changed it. If I wanted to do some damage i'd use the recall, but no, I didn't.

Stop treating me like some war criminal. I'm not him:

_44530072_afp_kony226b.jpg
tbh, i didnt know what you did :p. maybe Glaciem is just mad you left. anyways what else happened?

xXAmonicXx

ICE ICE ICE!
Somebody tell me what happend, so I can beat you all down into dust, tie Majoras to a tree (In glaciem), and smack him with a fish.
Phew, after I read the part where you said you would to a tree, I thought something else would happen... :confused:

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
Gawd, I get so many emotocons. It's ridiculous how many. Especially because Krunk stalks me and everyone one of my posts. I'll just log into the forums, and I will have 30 alerts from Krunk

Steven_B

Legacy Supporter 7
Krunk, nice sig.

Majora, I am sad to see you go. I don't know why you left, but either way you were a good citizen of Glaciem up until whatever happened lol

Kevinlive, if you mass snowmen again, I'll be upset.

On that same note, people, use the snowman holder right by the chests, instead of making random ones around town!

It was a hectic week for me last week, so sorry for not being on. between being at my mother's home and everything I needed to do while at home(which included deleting the current world on my server and starting a new one), I haven't been on too much. I'll be on more this week, but probably not as much as some of you until I get this new job officially! Though.. It seems like I'm STILL on more than some citizens...

Hooray for no hunger btw!! :D :D

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
1. IGN:BigguthDickuth​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft:a year and a half on herocraft​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): You know why >:O.​
4. Towns you've been in:panorama​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: I'm an amazing ninja.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: Through the deeds I've done in panorama, I've proven my worth.​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: Upb​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before:None.​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: Depends how active my town members are​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently:Yes.​