• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Burgundia *RECRUITING*

ScrumPvP

Wood
IGN?: ScrumPvP
Age?: 15 Years old
Location?: Pennsylvania, US
Do you own Teamspeak?: Yes
Do you own a Mic?: Yes
How many hours will you play per day?: At least one (usually more :D)
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I have been playing mc for a while now so i know the ins and outs of the game, I am a fairly decent builder, but my greatest attribute is my pvp skill. As my name states, I have been doing potion/soup pvp for a long time and am fairly certain that I can call myself good :p
Referrals?: I asked in recruitment chat and Troppics gave me the link, does that cound as referral? XD
Thanks for reading!

Souldger42

Iron
IGN?: souldger42
Age?: 16
Location?: ON, Canada
Do you own Teamspeak?: I do not yet, I'll be getting it soon, as I'm on a brand new PC
Do you own a Mic?: I do.
How many hours will you play per day?: I have a lot of time to play, being on summer break, so if I like what I see from the server, I'll be on anywhere from 1-5 hours a day
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I have a whole lot of experience with the Heroes plugin, it's my favourite plugin out there and I've played on so many servers with it. (Sadly all of those servers went down as of late). My experience with this plugin dates back nearly 2 years so I know how it works. With this experience I can be a great asset in PvP once I get leveld up and gain experience with my set of skills.

I also like the think of myself as a pretty good builder, so if anything needs to be built, I think I can get something done.

Referrals?: I saw someone adverting your town in chat, sorry, I couldnt catch a name.

Enrix79

Coal
Hello all,
I am talking to the members of this town.
We currently have a problem....our mayor chris has been banned a few minutes ago.
I have read it in the chat...
Sincerely,I don't think I have misread it,but we will verify it.
I think we are in the need of choosing a new mayor...

keylan118

Dirt
Burgundia
"Home of Heroes"
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Why Burgundia?

Community -
Burgundia has a fantastic community of passionate players waiting for you to join them, we have several members who are constantly active in Teamspeak. We believe that this level of communication puts us ahead of other towns and allows for a more comforting and less intimidating community to join

Safety -
Burgundia values the safety of its citizens very highly, we aim to keep this promise by allowing access to Town Region as early as possible in the map to ensure the safety of our Townies belongings

Opportunity -
Here at Burgundia we understand that all our citizens really want the best possible chance at the new map as they can. From this ambition we find our motto...

"Roots for Security, Wings to Fly"
This is a motto that we live by here at Burgundia, we hope to give you the backbone you want to succeed at Burgundia as well as supplying you with the knowledge to spread your wings and make a name for yourself in the great Herocraft world!

Application Process

IGN?:
Age?:
Location?:
Do you own Teamspeak?:
Do you own a Mic?:
How many hours will you play per day?:
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?:
Referrals?:

Please fill out the above Application and post it below, please take a few moments to read over it and fill it out to the best of your ability!

Current Roster
Mayor - Cschris54321
SiC - TKrall2
Head Architect - Wildarm5
Public Relations Officer - Troppics

Tictoc2424
Hojobear
Perkec323
Jjames14
ALGSA777
ninjask3llz

Allies
Port Royal

Non-Aggression Pact
TBC

Enemies
TBC

Thanks for taking the time to learn about Burgundia,
Hope to see you all in Herocraftia soon!
IGN?: keylan118
Age?: 13
Location?: America
Do you own Teamspeak?: Yes
Do you own a Mic?: Yes
How many hours will you play per day?: At least 2 hours
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I'm good at most things, especially redstone. I hope to be a part of the community.
Referrals?:

SashaPupp

Dirt
IGN?:SashaPupp
Age?:19
Location?:Dallas, Texas
Do you own Teamspeak?:Yes
Do you own a Mic?:Currently broken but I'll get a new one in the next week or so
How many hours will you play per day?: About 6-8 right now
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I really like to build and socialize and mess around with friends :3 and am going to level up soon so I can help out in pvp
Referrals?: none

thews89

Iron
IGN?:thews89
Age?:25
Location?:belgium
Do you own Teamspeak?:nope but its a download away
Do you own a Mic?: yes
How many hours will you play per day?:1-2 ,weekends more i work
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: common sence

Referrals?: troppics

sneakyhalo117

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN?: sneakyhalo117
Age?: 14
Location?: USA, CA
Do you own Teamspeak?: I do
Do you own a Mic?: Yep
How many hours will you play per day?: Well I can play from 6:00 am to 9-10 pm since my parents worry about me that I play too much.
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I am a good builder and designer (I'm a designer on another server), I have mastered Ninja, but switched to Berserker Lvl 34 and I am an enchanter Lvl 32 since I've been enchanting all my friend's tools. I do have a brother and he does play herocraft, but if you were kind enough to add my brother that would be great.
Referrals?: None

IGN?: RedDragon0802
Location?: USA
Do you own a Teamspeak?: No, but i can get one.
Do u own a Mic?: Yes I do, but it isn't very good at the moment
How many hours can you play per day?: Because its summer, I don't know, but probably somewhere around 4 or 5.
What attributes do you have that would be of value to Burgundia?: I am going to specialize in the Lost Soul area, so a guard most likely. I believe that I am a good guy that always makes people smile. I am new so I, unfortunatly, won't be able to help people with problems about the server. I am a fast learner though.
Referrals?: I saw "Join Burgundia" in the chat.

ClawSolo

Dirt
IGN?: ClawSolo
Location?: Canada
Do you own Teamspeak?: Yup
Do you own a Mic?: Yes, I do.
How many hours will you play per day?: I can play pretty long, it depends. Since it's summer, longer than usual, up to four hours, maybe.
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I'm a pretty good builder, but I can go along with anything. I really like working as a team. I'm pretty new to this server, though, so don't expect too much.
Referrals?: None

IGN?: DaAwesomeNoob
Do you own teamspeak?: Yes
Do you have a mic?: Yes
How many hours can you play per day?: It is summer so i can probaly play for a while a day
What attributes do you have which would be of value to burgundia: Im a good builder. Im a great pvper which can help defend our town. I can help out new town members.
Referrals?: Troppics

caiodrago

Glowing Redstone
IGN:caiodrago
Do you own Teamspeak: no , but i will download it if i have to.
Do you own a Mic : not the best one but yes
How many hours will you play per day : I got a lot of time for the next months so .. about 7 +
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia : I am friendly , very active , i will try to help with souls when i get my class / profession and i will probably pick the profession that benefits burgundia the most
Referrals : none