• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Burgundia *RECRUITING*

VacuoIe

Dirt
IGN?: Vacuole
Age?: 19
Location?: United States
Do you own Teamspeak?: Yes
Do you own a Mic?: Yes
How many hours will you play per day?: Well I play a lot and I would probably play more if I could play with others, so around 3-14 hours a day because I have no life.
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: Well I have a lot of resources and I am looking for a new town to join to meet people. I have mastered both my pvp class and my profession and now I have pretty much nothing to do except for mining. I am really interested in helping out with your town and am decent at pvp, although I have never played Ranger before, I think I will get better at the class. I have been told I am a pretty decent builder and designer so I could always bring that along if you ever need help or are interested in making your town look nice I would be there. I can be very active if needed I have nothing to really do until the summer is over so I am pretty much playing Herocraft all day. Thanks for considering my application and I hope you guys accept me. :D
Referrals?: Troppics

Seanngsa

Dirt
IGN?: Nether_conqueror
Age?: 13

Location?: Singapore
Do you own Teamspeak?: nah
Do you own a Mic?: nah
How many hours can you play per day?: Since it's summer, I don't know the exact time, but at least 6 hours.
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I'm a good builder, at least that's what I like to think, I've been told that I'm a nice guy to talk with, if people need help, I help them the best I can, if I can, and I love to mine
Referrals?: To the server : a web

Burgundia
"Home of Heroes"
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Why Burgundia?

Community -
Burgundia has a fantastic community of passionate players waiting for you to join them, we have several members who are constantly active in Teamspeak. We believe that this level of communication puts us ahead of other towns and allows for a more comforting and less intimidating community to join

Safety -
Burgundia values the safety of its citizens very highly, we aim to keep this promise by allowing access to Town Region as early as possible in the map to ensure the safety of our Townies belongings

Opportunity -
Here at Burgundia we understand that all our citizens really want the best possible chance at the new map as they can. From this ambition we find our motto...

"Roots for Security, Wings to Fly"
This is a motto that we live by here at Burgundia, we hope to give you the backbone you want to succeed at Burgundia as well as supplying you with the knowledge to spread your wings and make a name for yourself in the great Herocraft world!

Application Process

IGN?:
Age?:
Location?:
Do you own Teamspeak?:
Do you own a Mic?:
How many hours will you play per day?:
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?:
Referrals?:

Please fill out the above Application and post it below, please take a few moments to read over it and fill it out to the best of your ability!

Current Roster
Mayor - Cschris54321
SiC - TKrall2
Head Architect - Wildarm5
Public Relations Officer - Troppics

Itzaamemario
Plum
ZidaneTribalFF9
3l1t3N1nja
hundemeister1
pokefreak069
Hojobear
dawnsparkle
Crazyman211
Shanok576
Perkec323
FunkyFunk71
Altosh
Carnage104II
killerbear99
Solethia
Raiusninja
AwesomeAllKnower
Kylejhaile

Allies
Port Royal

Non-Aggression Pact
The Coach-Samdaman Coalition

Enemies
TBC

Thanks for taking the time to learn about Burgundia,
Hope to see you all in Herocraftia soon!

Burgundia
"Home of Heroes"
Why Burgundia?

Community -
Burgundia has a fantastic community of passionate players waiting for you to join them, we have several members who are constantly active in Teamspeak. We believe that this level of communication puts us ahead of other towns and allows for a more comforting and less intimidating community to join

Safety -
Burgundia values the safety of its citizens very highly, we aim to keep this promise by allowing access to Town Region as early as possible in the map to ensure the safety of our Townies belongings

Opportunity -
Here at Burgundia we understand that all our citizens really want the best possible chance at the new map as they can. From this ambition we find our motto...

This is a motto that we live by here at Burgundia, we hope to give you the backbone you want to succeed at Burgundia as well as supplying you with the knowledge to spread your wings and make a name for yourself in the great Herocraft world!

Application Process

IGN?:
Age?:
Location?:
Do you own Teamspeak?:
Do you own a Mic?:
Referrals?:

Please fill out the above Application and post it below, please take a few moments to read over it and fill it out to the best of your ability!

Current Roster
Mayor - Cschris54321
SiC - TKrall2

Itzaamemario
Plum
ZidaneTribalFF9
3l1t3N1nja
hundemeister1
pokefreak069
Hojobear
dawnsparkle
Crazyman211
Shanok576
Perkec323
FunkyFunk71
Altosh
Carnage104II
killerbear99
Solethia
Raiusninja
AwesomeAllKnower
Kylejhaile

Allies
Port Royal

Non-Aggression Pact

Enemies
TBC

Burgundia
"Home of Heroes"
Why Burgundia?

Community -

Safety -

Opportunity -

Application Process

IGN?:
Age?:
Location?:
Do you own Teamspeak?:
Do you own a Mic?:
Referrals?:

Current Roster
Mayor - Cschris54321
SiC - TKrall2

Itzaamemario
Plum
ZidaneTribalFF9
3l1t3N1nja
hundemeister1
pokefreak069
Hojobear
dawnsparkle
Crazyman211
Shanok576
Perkec323
FunkyFunk71
Altosh
Carnage104II
killerbear99
Solethia
Raiusninja
AwesomeAllKnower
Kylejhaile

Allies
Port Royal

Non-Aggression Pact

Enemies
TBC

Hello im Honey_C00kie
IGN: Honey_C00kie
Hours per Day: 1-2
Teamspek: No
Mic: Yes
Attriutes: i anna be a paladin, so i gonna be tanky, and i mby gonna be runecrafter or smith, im not surely what i gonna do with crafting, and i also can build good.
Referrals: XNoneX

IGN?: TrevorSellars
Age?:15
Location?:Kansas
Do You Own A Teamspeak?: no i do not
Do You Own A Mic?: yes
How Many Hours Can You Play Per Day? As Many As I Want.
What Attributes Do You Have Which Would Be Of Value To Burgundia?: I Am Great At Collecting Recourses I Help People Out A Lot. I Can Build Very Good And Im Very Good At PvP So I Can Help Protect
Referrals?:None

lucasrulz

Dirt
Hey Guys/Gals I'm Lucas,

IGN: lucasrulz (Changing when these name changes come into effect)
Hours per Day: 1-10 (Depends on my freelance work)
Teamspeak: Yes
Mic: Yes
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I'm pretty creative, always loved building in this game as well as spending many hours mining at a time. A good team player, will help out anyone else in the town that needs it.
Referrals: None.

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN?: SurvivalManZ
Age?: 16
Location?: Usa
Do you own a Mic?: Yes
How many hours will you play per day?: I can usually play in the afternoons from 3-7. Maybe later.
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I am an impressive archer. I can shoot almost any non-moving objects from most distances, and I can shoot most things that are moving. I am decent at melee combat, but my Ranger class prevents me from being much use in this form of fighting. I am a decent builder. I am also very skilled at the art of being and staying unseen, even without the use of my Ranger's abilities. I have a good understanding of Herocraft mechanics, and also of the best way to dispatch an enemy.
Referrals?: None.

I feel that I can be of use for Burgundia. If you accept me, will not let you down. Good day to you, and may your swords stay sharp.

Best regards,
SurvivalManZ, the Wandering Ranger

Edit: @Troppics I now have Teamspeak. Prepare yourself for my overly manly voice.

Last edited:

RAWR_ROSE

Wood
IGN?:Rawr_Rose
Age?:13
Location?: Connecticut
Do you own Teamspeak?: yes
Do you own a Mic?: yes but at times I may not be able to use it because my parents might not let me.
How many hours will you play per day?:2
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I am a decent builder and I can get materials.
Referrals?:

IGN?: ChunkDaMunk
Age?: 14
Location?: San Jose, California - Merica'
Do you own Teamspeak?: yes
Do you own a Mic?: yes but the coord has a cut so I have to go get a new one Friday
How many hours will you play per day?: 15+
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I'm a VERY good builder, my Pvp skills are mediocre and I have a very good understanding of Heroes already.
Referrals?:

Enrix79

Coal
Hello everyone!
Here is my application:
IGN?: Enrix79
Age?: 19
Location?: Italy
Do you own a Mic?: Yes!
How many hours will you play per day?: Many hours...like 2-3.
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I am an experienced player of Minecraft,so I could do anything you ask me. I could help building,gathering resources,or anything else. I am also a helpful and gentle person,always trustable and serious. I do not play because I want to waste my time: I want to cooperate with some mates to have fun and even more! I really like to PvP however,and mostly to raid people,if possible :p
But I will indeed respect the rules of this Town. You will tell me what does my behaviour needs to be.
Referrals?: cschris54321 invited me via recruitment chat

I hope to hear from you soon,and sorry if I misspelled something!
Regards~