• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Burgundia *RECRUITING*

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Burgundia
"Home of Heroes"
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Why Burgundia?

Community -
Burgundia has a fantastic community of passionate players waiting for you to join them, we have several members who are constantly active in Teamspeak. We believe that this level of communication puts us ahead of other towns and allows for a more comforting and less intimidating community to join

Safety -
Burgundia values the safety of its citizens very highly, we aim to keep this promise by allowing access to Town Region as early as possible in the map to ensure the safety of our Townies belongings

Opportunity -
Here at Burgundia we understand that all our citizens really want the best possible chance at the new map as they can. From this ambition we find our motto...

"Roots for Security, Wings to Fly"
This is a motto that we live by here at Burgundia, we hope to give you the backbone you want to succeed at Burgundia as well as supplying you with the knowledge to spread your wings and make a name for yourself in the great Herocraft world!

Application Process

IGN?:
Age?:
Location?:
Do you own Teamspeak?:
Do you own a Mic?:
How many hours will you play per day?:
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?:
Referrals?:

Please fill out the above Application and post it below, please take a few moments to read over it and fill it out to the best of your ability!

Current Roster
Mayor - Tkrall2
SiC - Troppics
Head Architect - Wildarm5
Public Relations Officer - Troppics

Itzaamemario
Hojobear
Perkec323
Jjames14
ALGSA777
ninjask3llz
Enrix79
deathspectre13
Lucas11002200
luciferdeath
ReadyAimHIDE
ScrumPvP
xxM3rkDumpxx
ClawSolo
Caiodrago
JacobPanther

Allies
Port Royal

Non-Aggression Pact
TBC

Enemies
TBC

Gallery
(thanks to @ReadyAimHIDE for these beautiful snaps!)
nk3FqLj.jpg

3IBRiEj.jpg

ElHzvS6.jpg

(If anyone has anymore screenshots that they think should be shared in the town Gallery then let me know!)

Thanks for taking the time to learn about Burgundia,
Hope to see you all in Herocraftia soon!

Last edited:

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Burgandia
"Home of Heroes"
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Why Burgandia?

Community -
Burgandia has a fantastic community of passionate players waiting for you to join them, we have several members who are constantly active in Teamspeak. We believe that this level of communication puts us ahead of other towns and allows for a more comforting and less intimidating community to join

Safety -
Burgandia values the safety of its citizens very highly, we aim to keep this promise by allowing access to Town Region as early as possible in the map to ensure the safety of our Townies belongings

Opportunity -
Here at Burgandia we understand that all our citizens really want the best possible chance at the new map as they can. From this ambition we find our motto...

"Roots for Security, Wings to Fly"
This is a motto that we live by here at Burgandia, we hope to give you the backbone you want to succeed at Burgandia as well as supplying you with the knowledge to spread your wings and make a name for yourself in the great Herocraft world!

Application Process

IGN?:
Age?:
Location?:
Do you own Teamspeak?:
Do you own a Mic?:
How many hours can you play per day?:
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgandia?:
Referrals?:

Please fill out the above Application and post it below, please take a few moments to read over it and fill it out to the best of your ability!

Current Roster
Mayor - Cschris54321
SiC - TKrall2

Troppicz
Itzaamemario
Plum

Allies
Port Royal

Enemies
TBC

Thanks for taking the time to learn about Burgandia,
Hope to see you all in Herocraftia soon!
HI TROPPICS

Francesco

Wood
IGN?:ZidaneTribalFF9
Age?:16
Location?:Italy
Do you own Teamspeak?:I will download it today when i wake up kind of.
Do you own a Mic?:Yes
How many hours can you play per day?:How much i want.
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgandia?:Great builder/PvPer and active.
Referrals?: Nope

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN?:ZidaneTribalFF9
Age?:16
Location?:Italy
Do you own Teamspeak?:I will download it today when i wake up kind of.
How many hours can you play per day?:How much i want.
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgandia?:Great builder/PvPer and active.
Referrals?: Nope
Good Application :)

Welcome to Burgundia!

cschris54321

Soulsand
What we need to have every relic:

Alchemy 3, 5
shopkeeping 4 5
enchanting 4, 5
smithing 5
runecology 5
relic of farming 4, 5
farmer 4,5
engineering 3, 5

3l1t3N1nja

Wood
IGN?: 3l1t3N1nja
Age?: 14
Location?: Spain (From the UK tho)
Do you own Teamspeak?: Yeah.
Do you own a Mic?: Yep.
How many hours can you play per day?: Like, 7 hours +
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgandia?: I am a pretty good PvPer and I have great tactics. I am an okay builder too.
Referrals?: None.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN?: 3l1t3N1nja
Location?: Spain (From the UK tho)
Do you own Teamspeak?: Yeah.
Do you own a Mic?: Yep.
How many hours can you play per day?: Like, 7 hours +
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgandia?: I am a pretty good PvPer and I have great tactics. I am an okay builder too.
Sound Application :)

Welcome to Burgundia

IGN?: hundemeister1
Age?: 16
Location?: Germany
Do you own Teamspeak?: Yes
Do you own a Mic?: Yes
How many hours can you play per day?: 5-8
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgandia?: I am a friendly person and very active, I like to work in teams and I will also do boring stuff like mining if requested. Also i am a skilled and experienced pvp player
Referrals?: None

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN?: hundemeister1
Age?: 16
Location?: Germany
How many hours can you play per day?: 5-8
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgandia?: I am a friendly person and very active, I like to work in teams and I will also do boring stuff like mining if requested. Also i am a skilled and experienced pvp player
Good App,

Welcome to Burgundia!

IGN?:pokefreak069
Age?:14
Location?:Guyana (is in south America)
Do you own Teamspeak?:No I don't but I might download it
How many hours can you play per day?:1-5 (and really depends cause I have school and lessons)
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgandia?: Well I am a very good pvper and I would also like to to helpful towards other people also I have been playing minecraft for a couple of years so I have some kind of experience

HojoBear

Glowing Redstone
IGN?: HojoBear
Age?: 18
Location?: Seattle, WA
Do you own a Mic?: Yes, I need to find my headphones though, so there isn't echo.
How many hours can you play per day?: I'm a student, but I have a summer job that has weird hours all throughout the week. I work about 4 days a week, and depending on what else I'm doing, between .5-3 hrs a day.
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I have been playing Herocraft for a while now. Might even be 3 years now. It has been on and off, as breaks come and go. When I have the time, I love to play minecraft, and now that it is summer I should have the time! I have been playing minecraft in general for a while, so I am fairly proficient in everything. Building is a bit of a hobby, as well as mining. Burgundia seems like a tight-knit, high-activity community where everyone has the opportunity to know and bond with each other. That sounds like the town I want to join, and the kind of town I would want to contribute to.

Thank you for reviewing my application.
HojoBear

dawnsparkle

Glowing Redstone
IGN: dawnsparkle
How many hours can you play per day?: During the summer, ~11 hrs, with exceptions
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I've got a great sense of humor, I plan on being a smithey when I master crafting, and can be a work horse when need be. Just tell me what to do and I'll get it done, within reason of course. :D

IGN?: Crazyman211
Location?: North Carolina, US
Do you own Teamspeak?: I do not.
Do you own a Mic?: Of course :D
How many hours can you play per day?: Around 8, but I won't always be playing minecraft.
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I played last version a good bit, leveled a 50 ranger, had a successful town, it was quite fun. I'm a solid pvper and an okay builder.
Referrals?: Troppics.

Shanok576

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN?: Shanok576
Age?: 17
Location?: Canada
Do you own Teamspeak?: I do
Do you own a Mic?: Yep
How many hours can you play per day?: Since it's summer, I don't know the exact time, but at least 6 hours.
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I'm a good builder, at least that's what I like to think, I've been told that I'm a nice guy to talk with, if people need help, I help them the best I can, if I can.
Referrals?: Troppics (Yes, I still joined even though it's not called BurgerTown (joke))