• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Burgundia *RECRUITING*

Perkec3233

Stone
IGN?: Perkec323
Age?:15
Location?: Croatia
Do you own Teamspeak?: yes
Do you own a Mic?: yes
How many hours can you play per day?: 2 minimal
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I am farmer and i have play minecraft for 3 years. I play herocraft for almost 2 years now. I am planing to be runeblade or ranger(i am lvl 20 lost soul just need 400s or codex)
Referrals?:

funkyfunk71

Glowing Redstone
IGN?: FunkyFunk71
Age?: 18
Location?: EST, New York
Do you own Teamspeak?: Yes
Do you own a Mic?: Yes
How many hours can you play per day?: 3-4
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: Fantastic with redstone, not an engineer yet but I probably will be. Im also going to spec into ninja, great for fights. Also I am a great builder. I'm willing to help others out. I am very
familiar with herocraft, I have been playing for years.
Referrals?:

Altosh

Dirt
IGN?: Altosh
Age?: 18
Location?: US, EST
Do you own Teamspeak?: No, but I do skype
Do you own a Mic?: I do.
How many hours can you play per day?: The questions is how many WILL I play... I would call it about 3-5 a day.
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: Clearly? Me- the best pers- .. No but I intend to play a healer class. Either a Disciple or a Druid, plus my profession would be flexible to fit town needs.
Referrals?: Troppics. :3

IGN?: Carnage104II
Age?: 17
Location?: Australia, Melbourne
Do you own Teamspeak?: Yes, I am a frequent user
How many hours can you play per day?: 3-4 hours
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I am a roleplayer, and have had a lot of experience owning and administering servers, guilds, and other gaming groups. As a minecrafter, I love trading and the economy. I am always happy to help out just for fun.
Referrals?: None, other than the guy posting in the re channel in game. I can't remember his name.

Altosh

Dirt
Me too, it seems after the reset all of the help for us noobs just went straight out the window!
Well to be fair, no one is really prepared and everyone has to get there stuff going first. Plus there is no official need for the community to stop what they are doing so that they can offer shelter to us. We aren't exactly entitled to that stuff.

Coolkevn

Wood
IGN?:Coolkevn
Age?:15
Location?:america
Do you own Teamspeak?: ok
Do you own a Mic?:yes
How many hours can you play per day?:24
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?:im korean(rice cooker)
Referrals?:jayqwe

Jayqwe

Stone
IGN?: Jayqwe
Age?: 15
Location?: Toronto, Canada
How many hours can you play per day?: 24, if I wanted to
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I can help recruit my friends into the town and together we can contribute towards trade and other stuff I guess. We also like to build contraptions. I'm pretty funny if you can tolerate some profanity.
Referrals?:

SaadEpic

Dirt
IGN?: saadepic
Age?: 13
Do you own Teamspeak: i don't but i can get it if needed if needed
Do you have your own Mic: Yes I do
How many hours can you play per day?: i can play about 1 hour a day, weekends vary to about 3
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I'm pretty good at this game, i'm good in general all around things and a decent builder. i could be up to any task you give me and i'll do it good
Referrals?: i don't have any referrals

IGN?: killerbear99
DO you own teamspeak?: Yes
Do you own a mike? Yes
How many hours can you play per day: practically any time, except certain weekends I wont get on at all due to lacrosse
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: On my old server we had a tight knited nation of top pvpers, so I'd like to think of myself as a solid pvper. I can build well in terms of orcish styles, medieval, and classical. Im also very familiar with the Heroes plug-in so you wouldnt need to waste time on explaining that to me. I'm not lazy and wont hog materials, Ill be able to supply myslef and the town with much.

IGN?: Awesomeallknower
Location?: US, tx
Do you own Teamspeak?: yes, but for some reason doesn't work, so ill have to download it again, but is it really required?
Do you own a Mic?:yes
How many hours can you play per day?: about 3+
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: well I would like to say im a good pvper, and I am pretty average at building. like helping town grow, so if we need any item collecting for are town requirement's, ill gladly help :D.
Referrals?: none

kylejhaile

Stone
IGN?: Kylejhaile
Age?:24
Location?: U.S.A./ Chicago
Do you own Teamspeak?: No
Do you own a Mic?: No
How many hours will you play per day?: I will play as many hours as possible, i have a busy schedule IRL but things having been shifting and I have a lot more time free than i used to.
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I love being in a team and used to play a lot when I first started playing back before we even had the whole attribute system. I am decent PvPer and I love to mine so i would like to be a paladin or the sort and a miner
Referrals?: None

Last edited:

Solethia

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN?: Solethia
Age?: 25
Location?: Denmark GMT+1
How many hours will you play per day?: Will play 3-4 days a week, between 2-4 hours per session
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I've just started, but I'm aiming for engineering/runeblade. I am pretty proficient with redstone and the engineering ability seems to best expand upon those gifts. I have a background as faction leader on a standard factions server, but leading is very time consuming, so now I'm dialling it a bit down. That's when I saw Herocraft had reset, so I'd try to give it a go again (I played Herocraft back in 2011). I have been playing minecraft on and off since the beta, and have a pretty good understanding of the game. I'm currently getting into the whole herocraft universe, which has a lot of changes to the standard vanilla && factions approach. Either way I'm looking forward to kicking back and spending some quality time in a town.
Referrals?: None

IGN?: Raiusninja
Age?: 21
Location?: New York, USA
How many hours will you play per day?: Normally when I have free time, which varies depending on my schedule with work.
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: At the moment I am working towards Runeblade or paladin(not sure) I have played Herocraft a while back and now getting back into it. On other servers I have been on I was a builder and built spawns for server owners, so I do not mind a building job at times. I am just looking for a town that I can settle down with and level up.
Referrals?:

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
@Admins

Could I get someone to make a hc.to link for this town thread?

Could we get - hc.to/Burgundia

Thanks in advance,
Troppicz