• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Burgundia *RECRUITING*

Indicus

Dirt
IGN?: gradyjoslin
Age?:16
Location?:USA
Do you own Teamspeak?:no could get it
Do you own a Mic?: on a laptop
How many hours will you play per day?: its summer so about 4 or more
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: good miner, willing to learn
Referrals?: no

AceMatty

Dirt
IGN?: AceMatty
Age?: 19
Location?: Chicago
Do you own Teamspeak?: I do have teamspeak but I just moved into a dorm and have a roommate so I can't really talk too much.
Do you own a Mic?: ^
How many hours will you play per day?: Most likely alot since it's summer but I will be starting college.

What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I'm older, mature and a very good pvper. I could help a lot and be very loyal to your town.
Referrals?:

cschris54321

Soulsand
IGN?: AceMatty
Location?: Chicago
Do you own Teamspeak?: I do have teamspeak but I just moved into a dorm and have a roommate so I can't really talk too much.
Do you own a Mic?: ^
How many hours will you play per day?: Most likely alot since it's summer but I will be starting college.
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I'm older, mature and a very good pvper. I could help a lot and be very loyal to your town.
Referrals?:

Alright looks good, Welcome to Burgundia!

IGN?: XxBroBeansxX
Age?: 13
Location?: New York
Do you own Teamspeak?: I have teamspeak I can listen.
Do you own a Mic?: I have no mic. I might get one soon.
How many hours will you play per day?: I will play alot I hav ennothing else to do it's summer.

What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I can build, I can kill, what else could you need?
Referrals?:

gonna tag the mayor @cschris54321 ;) hope you don't mind.

StigZG

Dirt
IGN: StigZG

Do you own Teamspeak: yes

Do you own a Mic: yes

How many hours will you play per day: idk, depends how I will like the town

What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia: well, idk what attributes would be valiuable so: STRENGTH: 7
CONSTITUITON: 5
AGILITY: 5
ENDURANCE: 5
INTELLECT: 5
WISDOM: 7
CHARISMA: 5

Referrals: cschris54321

0skybax0

TNT
IGN?: 0arfix0
Location?: Belgium
Do you own Teamspeak?: Yes
Do you own a Mic?: Yes, I do
How many hours will you play per day?: mostly arround 2 on weekdays and in the weekend arround 5 a day
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I can help the town by collecting the supplies to grow and I can be a value for making food (I'm a farmer).
Referrals?: None (except for algsa777 who informed me a little about the town)

simontsar

Dirt
IGN?:turbine1998
Age ?:16
Location?:Bulgaria
Do you own Teamspeak ?:Yes
Do you own a Mic ? : Yes
How many hours can you play per day ?:I'm in vacation so i guess i can play alot.
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia ?: I'm good in PVP/Building(if i have the time) I'm a team player and i don't mind helping with just about anything.
Referrals ?: No.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
@Enrix79

Pleased with the quality of this application

Welcome to Burgundia!
Message a townie in-game for more details!

IGN?:TheLavaKnight
Age?:16
Location?:Florida
Do you own Teamspeak?:nope
Do you own a Mic?:nope
How many hours will you play per day?:10
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?:none im brand new but looking for a town
Referrals?:nope

IGN: XxM3RKDUMPxX
Do you own team speak: No, but can get it if necessary
Do you own a mic: Yes
How many hours will you play per day?: Depends on school. School days-1-5 hours. Summer holidays (which have started for me)-3-10 hours. However i am on holiday at the end of August.
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I am new to the server but have played on many RPG servers before. Decent at building and always willing to help out. Useful with a bow (will chose ranger). Don't mind working for people if they need help and will gladly do anything it takes to improve Burgundia.
Referrals: None

TGODz

Dirt
IGN?: TGODzAge?:14
Location?: north carolina
Do you own Teamspeak?: no
Do you own a Mic?: no
How many hours can you play per day?: 2 to 4
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: i am builder and you can choose what my perfessions are gonna be cause i havent chossen yet so u guys need i will be one im lvl 8 crafter and lvl 4 lostsoul
Referrals?:

IGN?: Lucas11002200
Age?: 15
Location?: VA, USA
Do you own Teamspeak?: yes
Do you own a Mic?: yes
How many hours will you play per day?: 5-8
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: Experience in heroes pvp and can build well
Referrals?: none

luciferdeath

Stone
IGN?: luciferdeath
Age?:32
Location?: lansing mi
Do you own Teamspeak?: just the free
Do you own a Mic?: gotta get a new headset but im in between jobs right now
How many hours will you play per day?: 3-10
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: lvl 65 disciple lvl30 alchemist
Referrals?: tropics

ReadyAimHIDE

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN?: ReadyAimHIDE
Age?:18
Location?:Massachusetts
Do you own Teamspeak?: Yes
Do you own a Mic?: Yes
How many hours will you play per day?: 3-4
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I love building, and gathering mats, as well as leveling.
Referrals?: None other than cschris54321 in game on the re channel