• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Belegost [62] [Neutral]

Haxnn, don't know if this was said already in one of the pages, but I suggest that you shouldn't have a gold selling rule. It isn't really needed, considering this map, anyone can sell to the dhx.

Also, work on your pvp skills guys. I did everything yesterday ;)
We have explained our tax code a few times already; comments like this are unnecessary.

TylerLDolan

Stone
IGN (In game name): TylerLDolan
Media of Referral: Haxnn
Former Citizenships: None
Class and Crafter Intention: Necromancer and Enchanter
Hours a day in Minecraft: 9 on weekend/ 3 on weekday

armyman228

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry Pewpewpew (fun name :p ) I'm trying to level and I will be able to help you out :)
Do dark rooms work on this server? I forget. I know in the old map, Canterlot (now Camelot) had a floor in their base that was empty and mobs spawned in there all day/night in immense numbers. I would run around and train in the base. In my opinion, that would help a lot.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
With school work and GuildWars 2, I don't have that much time to play herocraft... To anyone that cares, I'll be on maybe twice a week. Bye bye for now!
Posted this on the goodbyes thread. This will probably be temporary untill teachers stop giving me piles of work :p

Reily21

Stone
IGN (In game name): Reil21
Media of Referral: I don't know what this means...
Former Citizenships: None.
Class and Crafter Intention: Ranger, Farmer or Miner... I can't decide
Hours a day in Minecraft: Usually 2 hours if I don't have a ton of homework.

IGN (In game name): Reil21
Media of Referral: I don't know what this means...
Former Citizenships: None.
Class and Crafter Intention: Ranger, Farmer or Miner... I can't decide
Hours a day in Minecraft: Usually 2 hours if I don't have a ton of homework.
The phrasing of our questions is an idiotproofing measure. If you wanted in, you would try harder.

Reily21

Stone
No I honestly don't know what "Media of Referral" means if thats what your talking about. I'm sorry. I looked at other applications and thought mine looked fairly similar. I joined a long time ago, but never started playing till now. I want in, I love helping and would do anything if I could have a second chance.

Yamil

Wood
IGN (In game name): Yamil

Media of Referral: Browsing the forum looking for somewhere safe.

Former Citizenships: Zeal - District101, Dragongarde - Neotetro's Brotherhood (Not a real town), Bastion - None

Class and Crafter Intention: Class: Healer, Crafter Intentions: Smith

Hours a day in Minecraft: About 3 - 5 hours whenever I come on. I could miss a day once in a while.

No I honestly don't know what "Media of Referral" means if thats what your talking about. I'm sorry. I looked at other applications and thought mine looked fairly similar. I joined a long time ago, but never started playing till now. I want in, I love helping and would do anything if I could have a second chance.
I've reviewed your private message. Approved.[DOUBLEPOST=1347854255,1347854208][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN (In game name): Yamil

Media of Referral: Browsing the forum looking for somewhere safe.

Former Citizenships: Zeal - District101, Dragongarde - Neotetro's Brotherhood (Not a real town), Bastion - None

Class and Crafter Intention: Class: Healer, Crafter Intentions: Smith

Hours a day in Minecraft: About 3 - 5 hours whenever I come on. I could miss a day once in a while.
Approved. Excellent application, but I warn you that until we get our regions working properly, Belegost is not safe.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
There is now a list of tasks in our mainhall, be sure to pay it a visit and do your part. ;)
As of now we are not accepting any more people, if you really want to join us you would have to write a damn good application and make us want you to join. If you don't meet this criteria you will be denied. Thanks for considering us though. ;)

Flamex1234

Wood
Flamex1234
Bfittipaldi
No former citizenships.
Rogue an I intend on being a Ninja.
2 hours and 30 minuets.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Flamex1234
Bfittipaldi
No former citizenships.
Rogue an I intend on being a Ninja.
2 hours and 30 minuets.
As of now we are not accepting any more people, if you really want to join us you would have to write a damn good application and make us want you to join. If you don't meet this criteria you will be denied. Thanks for considering us though. ;)

DeathSnake13

Stone
Hey guys I'm looking up stuff for the town on YouTube got anything you want for a theme for our town?[DOUBLEPOST=1348025894,1348025837][/DOUBLEPOST]Dwarven perhaps?