• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Belegost [62] [Neutral]

IGN (In game name):tactical_sam
Media of Referral:I applied to Camelot with Armyman228 and loukgo3sburr and they told us that we were not high enough level for them. Both of my friends have been accepted so they told me to reapply
Former Citizenship's: None
Class and Crafter Intention: i'm Level 3 Rogue and Level 11 crafter ( I plan to become a miner after i master
crafter.)

Hours a day in Minecraft: 6-9 PS. I'm sorry for the first application I was in a rush to go out.
This is SO much better; I appreciate that you took the time to apply again, and were not upset by my bitchiness. Approved without prejudice.

pat8711

Coal
IGN (In game name):
pat8711
Media of Referral:
none
Former Citizenships:
Windhelm
Class and Crafter Intention:
Dreadkngiht and Miner
Hours a day in Minecraft:
Varries from 1-4 depending on the amount of homework that is thrust upon me.

_Dabomb_

Iron
IGN (In game name): _Dabomb_

Media of Referral: I've been looking for a town, and saw this thread on the forum.
Former Citizenships: The only other town I've was Windhelm.
Class and Crafter Intention: For my class, I'm currently a rogue, and I plan to spec as Ninja, but I can change my mind easily. As for crafter, I plan to spec as Smith, but again, I can change my mind easily.

Hours a day in Minecraft: I'll be on for a couple of hours each day after I get out of school.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN (In game name):tactical_sam
Media of Referral:I applied to Camelot with Armyman228 and loukgo3sburr and they told us that we were not high enough level for them. Both of my friends have been accepted so they told me to reapply
Former Citizenship's: None
Class and Crafter Intention: i'm Level 3 Rogue and Level 11 crafter ( I plan to become a miner after i master
crafter.)

Hours a day in Minecraft: 6-9 PS. I'm sorry for the first application I was in a rush to go out.
We didn't deny you for being low leveled, we denied because 1) You had little HC experience. 2) You were a group of friends and we do not want over-population of our town 3) Your apps wasn't really that great either.

Good luck getting in Belegost though :) They are nicer people then us xD

we need regions fast, too many people are raiding
This is apparent to everyone involved. Every day we get reports of this. Keep mining and we will get them.
We didn't deny you for being low leveled, we denied because 1) You had little HC experience. 2) You were a group of friends and we do not want over-population of our town 3) Your apps wasn't really that great either.

Good luck getting in Belegost though :) They are nicer people then us xD

Clearly, we are. I'm still mystified why EtKEnn keeps pricking about here.

IGN (In game name):
pat8711
Media of Referral:
none
Former Citizenships:
Windhelm
Class and Crafter Intention:
Dreadkngiht and Miner
Hours a day in Minecraft:
Varries from 1-4 depending on the amount of homework that is thrust upon me.

Work on spellling. Approved; such a shame you had to endure Windhelm for any length of time. That town looks like television static; no aesthetic integrity.

IGN (In game name): _Dabomb_

Media of Referral: I've been looking for a town, and saw this thread on the forum.
Former Citizenships: The only other town I've was Windhelm.
Class and Crafter Intention: For my class, I'm currently a rogue, and I plan to spec as Ninja, but I can change my mind easily. As for crafter, I plan to spec as Smith, but again, I can change my mind easily.

Hours a day in Minecraft: I'll be on for a couple of hours each day after I get out of school.

Very articulate for a 13 year old. Approved. -Insert above Windhelm insults-

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
@florosapien0 Some of your veteraned Dragongarde members should be aware that I was the person who helped Belegost the most under raids against your town. I several times lead defending parties over to Belegost and I even made a railway from Canterlot to Belegost (Made boosters out of my own gold) so I could aid you quicker. Most of the times I was avaiable to help, was early nights European time, so Haxnn himself and other Americans in BG probably never noticed.

I remember that one time TheAncientTeam's guild raided BG and I sat alone trapped inside the hotel/brothel with Egg, Kourne and Kim in Kourne's house on the other side of BG xD The raiders had split us up, so I put up traps around the Hotel and when they jumped down on me, I trapped them and killed 2 of them. Both were groupteleported back though :/ Then minutes after, I picked up a bow I found in a hotel room and took down their Wizard, too bad their Cleric revived him. Then we all just ran out at them and killed all of them except their Wizard who hid and Ported out. Kim had so many suicide attacks that day xD

Everyone in the lead of BG now a days are newcomers, I don't know people here anymore except Egg, Kim, Kourne and Haxnn :( Later out this map, I might be joining Belegost to live with Kourne, Egg and Kim again just for old times sake. Being in a leadership position is tiresome, and i've been Mayor/SiC for 3 maps now.

@Haxnn Why is Florosapien being so mean towards me? I am giving you all our recruits and she is just bitching? I'll keep sending them over though, a lot of them were in my town Canterlot last map so I can vouch for them.

@florosapien0 Some of your veteraned Dragongarde members should be aware that I was the person who helped Belegost the most under raids against your town. I several times lead defending parties over to Belegost and I even made a railway from Canterlot to Belegost (Made boosters out of my own gold) so I could aid you quicker. Most of the times I was avaiable to help, was early nights European time, so Haxnn himself and other Americans in BG probably never noticed.

I remember that one time TheAncientTeam's guild raided BG and I sat alone trapped inside the hotel/brothel with Egg, Kourne and Kim in Kourne's house on the other side of BG xD The raiders had split us up, so I put up traps around the Hotel and when they jumped down on me, I trapped them and killed 2 of them. Both were groupteleported back though :/ Then minutes after, I picked up a bow I found in a hotel room and took down their Wizard, too bad their Cleric revived him. Then we all just ran out at them and killed all of them except their Wizard who hid and Ported out. Kim had so many suicide attacks that day xD

Everyone in the lead of BG now a days are newcomers, I don't know people here anymore except Egg, Kim, Kourne and Haxnn :( Later out this map, I might be joining Belegost to live with Kourne, Egg and Kim again just for old times sake. Being in a leadership position is tiresome, and i've been Mayor/SiC for 3 maps now.

@Haxnn Why is Florosapien being so mean towards me? I am giving you all our recruits and she is just bitching? I'll keep sending them over though, a lot of them were in my town Canterlot last map so I can vouch for them.
You do us a great disservice by saying such irritating things. I noticed very little of your help last map; if you recall, at the beginning of this one, you wandered around spouting nonsense, refusing to admit who you were, antagonize us. We are happy to have your help, and I am sorry if I have offended you, but Belegost is sovereign and your meddling is unneeded.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
You do us a great disservice by saying such irritating things. I noticed very little of your help last map; if you recall, at the beginning of this one, you wandered around spouting nonsense, refusing to admit who you were, antagonize us. We are happy to have your help, and I am sorry if I have offended you, but Belegost is sovereign and your meddling is unneeded.
Well, I'm European and I don't play till' over midnight so you being an American probably never experienced the raids occuring in European times where I would help Belegost. I also never saw you online back then, I didn't even know you excisted before this map. I don't know a lot of the people on HC who play late in American time, because I never do myself. I usually hang out with the Asian/European part of the HC community, and a lot of those are in Belegost (Kourne, Egg, Kim, Owl)

As for me showing up at BG, I wanted to see what was going on with BG and I messed around as I usually do.

Sorry for intruding ''your'' town thread, but it's actually Haxnn's thread so it's up to him to decide over it.

Well, I'm European and I don't play till' over midnight so you being an American probably never experienced the raids occuring in European times where I would help Belegost. I also never saw you online back then, I didn't even know you excisted before this map. I don't know a lot of the people on HC who play late in American time, because I never do myself. I usually hang out with the Asian/European part of the HC community, and a lot of those are in Belegost (Kourne, Egg, Kim, Owl)

As for me showing up at BG, I wanted to see what was going on with BG and I messed around as I usually do.

Sorry for intruding ''your'' town thread, but it's actually Haxnn's thread so it's up to him to decide over it.
Please don't bother with "your". You certainly know I did not use any sort of that term. We won't bicker further, here. I'm sorry you feel snubbed; apply for citizenship and not only will I respect you, I will love all over you. Promise. :D

Xeedra

Legacy Supporter 3
~The proper application format is required to join our town.~
IGN (In game name): ZeraCloaked
Media of Referral: Scrolled through townships
Former Citizenships: R'yleh - Old Herocraft
Class and Crafter Intention: Wizard -Mason
Hours a day in Minecraft: Depends on the day I try for three on weekdays and weekends generally all day. I attend a prestigious school for engineers and programmers so my sched. is usually tight although I am always devoted to townships to the max

~The proper application format is required to join our town.~
IGN (In game name): ZeraCloaked
Media of Referral: Scrolled through townships
Former Citizenships: R'yleh - Old Herocraft
Class and Crafter Intention: Wizard -Mason
Hours a day in Minecraft: Depends on the day I try for three on weekdays and weekends generally all day. I attend a prestigious school for engineers and programmers so my sched. is usually tight although I am always devoted to townships to the max
Approved. See Haxnn or Kourne.

mad2themax

Stone
IGN (In game name): mad2themax
Media of Referral: Two friends that were accepted last night, _Dabomb_, And pat8711
Former Citizenships: WindHelm
Class and Crafter Intention: Caster, Crafter
Hours a day in Minecraft: 19

Xoiyoyoxoi

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN (In game name): mad2themax
Media of Referral: Two friends that were accepted last night, _Dabomb_, And pat8711
Former Citizenships: WindHelm
Class and Crafter Intention: Caster, Crafter
Hours a day in Minecraft: 19

You'll play 19 hours of MC a day? 0.0

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Our council member @florosapien0 has taken a break (May be a really long one) from minecraft our atleast our council. Just something I think people should know.

We are also 1.6k from regions sooooo.... MINE.

genemark

Stone
I stumbled upon the Belegost base rondomly but still havn't been able to get ahold on the chat password

also a couple days after that Belegost was overrun by some other party...

IGN (In game name): Darkstar242
Media of Referral: Not sure what this meens but if s referrals than sw1n3
Former Citizenships: Canterlot
Class and Crafter Intention: Dragoon, Alchemist
Hours a day in Minecraft: 6 hours

sw1n3

Coal
IGN (In game name): sw1n3
Media of Referral: Not sure what this really means, but if it just mean Referrals then darkstar242.
Former Citizenships: Canterlot
Class and Crafter Intention: I want to be a pyromancer and also farmer.
Hours a day in Minecraft: 2+ a day
I like to have a good time. And also I don't even have to try, its always a good time. O-wo-a-wo-wo its a- fine ill stop.

armyman228

Legacy Supporter 3
Just thought I would help them out, Sw1n3 is my brother, Darkstar242 is our (me, Loukgo3sburr, and tactical_sam) friend. Guys "Media of Referral" is asking how you were referred to this town.

I apologize if I have stepped out of line by posting this, but i did not see anywhere that said helping wasn't allowed. If so please delete this post.