• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Belegost [62] [Neutral]

vInceptive

Dirt
IGN (In game name): vInceptive (Georgia Italics looks nice :D)
Media of Referral: Forums, also constantly getting raided and in search of protection.
Former Citizenships: None.
Class and Crafter Intention: Rogue->Ninja or Bard/Engineer
Hours a day in Minecraft: 10-15ish until school resumes, then about 3-6. ^____^

Woddorl

Iron
IGN (In game name): Woddorl
Media of Referral: Found you on the HC forums
Former Citizenships: None (I was just whitelisted yesterday)
Class and Crafter Intention: Currently am Warrior lvl 6, Crafter lvl 20. I plan on going miner, though I can and will change to whatever is needed/best, I'm open to suggestions.

Hours a day in Minecraft: 8+
-I'm willing to do grunt work (sounds like that was what you were calling the assistant?), I actually still enjoy mining and building

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN (In game name)arez14

Media of Referral:Was in town previously
Former Citizenships: Old Belegost
Class and Crafter Intention:Ranger - Blacksmith
Hours a day? About 5 hours a day on a good day but normally about 4
I left the server for a while and now im back so i hope yoiu are willing to have me back
-Darez14

Welcome back :)
IGN (In game name): vInceptive (Georgia Italics looks nice :D)
Media of Referral: Forums, also constantly getting raided and in search of protection.
Former Citizenships: None.
Class and Crafter Intention: Rogue->Ninja or Bard/Engineer
Hours a day in Minecraft: 10-15ish until school resumes, then about 3-6. ^____^

IGN (In game name): Woddorl
Media of Referral: Found you on the HC forums
Former Citizenships: None (I was just whitelisted yesterday)
Class and Crafter Intention: Currently am Warrior lvl 6, Crafter lvl 20. I plan on going miner, though I can and will change to whatever is needed/best, I'm open to suggestions.

Hours a day in Minecraft: 8+
-I'm willing to do grunt work (sounds like that was what you were calling the assistant?), I actually still enjoy mining and building

Both of you are accepted. get with me @Kourne, @Xoiyoyoxoi @florosapien0 in game for regions (personal regions), chat info and an invite to the town. If you don't see us online do /ch who Bg and ask someone there, they can get you in chat and our cords :).

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
@Haxnn
Thanks for taking the applications, got some other stuff on my mind right now and wasn't really in the mood to go through them. : )

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
No problem. we are 2.3k from regions and I really want us to get it this weekend because I'll be gone for a week starting on monday.

darez14

Gold
Thanks guys! Does that mean im accepted?[DOUBLEPOST=1347643664,1347643027][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks guys! Does that mean im in? Do you actually remember me? :p

mittens321

Iron
Can you tell me the coordinates of how to get to your town because i dont know how to get there.[DOUBLEPOST=1347582755,1347582623][/DOUBLEPOST][DOUBLEPOST=1347584604][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can you tell me the coordinates of the town because I dont know how to get there. Haxnn let me join the town
when I did /town who mittens, it says that im not part of a town. why does it say that. And can you come on to minecraft and tell me the coordinates of the town if im on.

killah426

Gold
hey haxxn im away next week (monday to wednesday) ,too D: ..... 3days schooltrip to somewhere ..... wont have internet and this stuff there so shud i better take my iportant stuff to my inventory when im going to logg of ?

mittens321

Iron
IGN (In game name)
-Sniper_O_Ireland
Age/Time zone
-16/Central US
Referrals / How did you hear about us?
-Cupcakes_o_death
Why do you want to join Belegost?
-because my friend Cupcakes is in it
Any past towns you were citizen of?
-No, new to the server
What class/spec are you/planning to be?
-Ninja and Engineer
Who are our allies?
-No one?
How often do you plan on playing?
-at least 3 times a week
What is our most important rule?
-No stealing
Do you know the coordinates of the town Belegost because im new to the town

IGN (In game name): Loukgo3sburr
Media of Referral: None just looking for a good town to join.
Former Citizenships: None
Class and Crafter Intention: I chose healer but i am not very good at it so i intend on going with either rogue or caster later but im not sure still and i plan on mastering crafter.
Hours a day in Minecraft: aroubd 3-6

@mittens321 you have to contact one of the following players ingame to get the coordinates/chat information: @Kourne @Xoiyoyoxoi @florosapien0 @Haxnn

You've got administrative support staff written all over you. Thank you <3[DOUBLEPOST=1347660261,1347660156][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN (In game name): Loukgo3sburr
Media of Referral: None just looking for a good town to join.
Former Citizenships: None
Class and Crafter Intention: I chose healer but i am not very good at it so i intend on going with either rogue or caster later but im not sure still and i plan on mastering crafter.
Hours a day in Minecraft: aroubd 3-6

Approved. Crafter is the prerequisite specialization; it must be mastered in order to take on masonry, enchanting, etc. The tenants of craftsmanship will stay in place after you specialize. Check the wiki to see a list of crafting specializations.

so i am in the town wen i get online to accept it?[DOUBLEPOST=1347662869,1347662033][/DOUBLEPOST]okay so i asked if anyone was on that could invite me to the town and i was told i was banned form the town??? if so can i be told why?

armyman228

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN (In game name): armyman228
Media of Referral: reffered to your town by Millejinta87 after I was refused entrance into Camelot (I was not high enough level to join them.) Also, my friend, Loukgo3sburr, recently joined your township and wanted me to join.
Former Citizenships: Canterlot (prior to the DDOS of the server) for about 2 months.
Class and Crafter Intention: Rogue (currently 8) / Crafter lvl 13 (will master soon and advance to Miner, as I spend most of my time mining)

Hours a day in Minecraft: about 4-7 hours a day (depends on what i have going on IRL)
if anymore information is needed, please let me know and I will provide it as soon as possible. Thank you.

someone named lilrebel??? lol
Only Kourne, Haxnn or myself can ban you.[DOUBLEPOST=1347671670,1347671634][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN (In game name):tactical_sam
Media of Referral:No
Former Citizenships: No
Class and Crafter Intention:8
Hours a day in Minecraft: 6-9
Not approved. Get out a dictionary and figure out how to apply properly.[DOUBLEPOST=1347671729][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN (In game name): armyman228
Media of Referral: reffered to your town by Millejinta87 after I was refused entrance into Camelot (I was not high enough level to join them.) Also, my friend, Loukgo3sburr, recently joined your township and wanted me to join.
Former Citizenships: Canterlot (prior to the DDOS of the server) for about 2 months.
Class and Crafter Intention: Rogue (currently 8) / Crafter lvl 13 (will master soon and advance to Miner, as I spend most of my time mining)

Hours a day in Minecraft: about 4-7 hours a day (depends on what i have going on IRL)
if anymore information is needed, please let me know and I will provide it as soon as possible. Thank you.
Finally! An excellent application. This is what we're talking about, people. Canterlot is like that... Anyway; Approved!

IGN (In game name):tactical_sam
Media of Referral:I applied to Camelot with Armyman228 and loukgo3sburr and they told us that we were not high enough level for them. Both of my friends have been accepted so they told me to reapply
Former Citizenship's: None
Class and Crafter Intention: i'm Level 3 Rogue and Level 11 crafter ( I plan to become a miner after i master
crafter.)

Hours a day in Minecraft: 6-9 PS. I'm sorry for the first application I was in a rush to go out.