• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Belegost [62] [Neutral]

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I stumbled upon the Belegost base rondomly but still havn't been able to get ahold on the chat password

also a couple days after that Belegost was overrun by some other party...

You just happened to get there while we were being raided, soon that will be over, we almost have regions.[DOUBLEPOST=1347747097,1347746968][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN (In game name): Darkstar242
Media of Referral: Not sure what this meens but if s referrals than sw1n3
Former Citizenships: Canterlot
Class and Crafter Intention: Dragoon, Alchemist
Hours a day in Minecraft: 6 hours

IGN (In game name): sw1n3
Media of Referral: Not sure what this really means, but if it just mean Referrals then darkstar242.
Former Citizenships: Canterlot
Class and Crafter Intention: I want to be a pyromancer and also farmer.
Hours a day in Minecraft: 2+ a day
I like to have a good time. And also I don't even have to try, its always a good time. O-wo-a-wo-wo its a- fine ill stop.

You guys both have friends here so welcome to Belegost!. Get with me/kourne/xoiyoyoxoi ingame for regions and an invite to the town. Feek free to ask your friends for the channel password/cords.

Just thought I would help them out, Sw1n3 is my brother, Darkstar242 is our (me, Loukgo3sburr, and tactical_sam) friend. Guys "Media of Referral" is asking how you were referred to this town.

I apologize if I have stepped out of line by posting this, but i did not see anywhere that said helping wasn't allowed. If so please delete this post.

There is nothing wrong with lending a helping hand :).

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
*cough!*

@All the new members
You want to be even more immersed on projects and our community? Send me a conversation that you want to be added to our skypechat. That's the place where all the magic happens. ;)

armyman228

Legacy Supporter 3
I haven't been invited to the town yet, nor do I have the chat password, since we haven't been on at the same time lol, are you online right now?

Just thought I would help them out, Sw1n3 is my brother, Darkstar242 is our (me, Loukgo3sburr, and tactical_sam) friend. Guys "Media of Referral" is asking how you were referred to this town.

I apologize if I have stepped out of line by posting this, but i did not see anywhere that said helping wasn't allowed. If so please delete this post.
We appreciate any helpfulness anyone can offer; this is a community, after all.

Application

IGN (In game name): GamerGal13579
Media of Referral: I am quite a low level rogue(I started about 3 days ago) and I keep dying. I want a safe place to put my items and a community to be part of. I went on the forum and looked for towns. This one looked amazing :3
Former Citizenships: None
Class and Crafter Intention: I want to become a Ranger and an Enchanter.
Hours a day in Minecraft: Usually 1 or 2 on weekends but less during the week. I have to go to school and don't usually have time after homework.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Application

IGN (In game name): GamerGal13579
Media of Referral: I am quite a low level rogue(I started about 3 days ago) and I keep dying. I want a safe place to put my items and a community to be part of. I went on the forum and looked for towns. This one looked amazing :3
Former Citizenships: None
Class and Crafter Intention: I want to become a Ranger and an Enchanter.
Hours a day in Minecraft: Usually 1 or 2 on weekends but less during the week. I have to go to school and don't usually have time after homework.

Accepted! Please get with me, Kourne or xoiyoyoxoi for everythign involving the town.

Side note, 900c for regions.

IGN (In game name): NEsPoRtSfAn3
Media of Referral: Internet, Herocraftonline.com
Former Citizenships: None, I am new to the server but I am friendly

Class and Crafter Intention: I am a warrior and crafter and I am new to the server. I am friendly and want to make your town the best it can be! I am hardworking and love mine craft. I would love to be in this town. I don't know what kind of warrior I want to be but I want to be a smith or an miner.

Hours a day in Minecraft: 2+

IGN (In game name): NEsPoRtSfAn3
Media of Referral: Internet, Herocraftonline.com
Former Citizenships: None, I am new to the server but I am friendly

Class and Crafter Intention: I am a warrior and crafter and I am new to the server. I am friendly and want to make your town the best it can be! I am hardworking and love mine craft. I would love to be in this town. I don't know what kind of warrior I want to be but I want to be a smith or an miner.

Hours a day in Minecraft: 2+
Approved. Have focus next time, be assertive! Have conviction! Rawr!

We keep getting raided Haxnn, perhaps we should move further out, I am getting killed from inside the region because MrChuckelz is abusing Pulse =/ Just a thought, I know we did all that work on the entrance and such, but I think it would be worth it in the end.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
We keep getting raided Haxnn, perhaps we should move further out, I am getting killed from inside the region because MrChuckelz is abusing Pulse =/ Just a thought, I know we did all that work on the entrance and such, but I think it would be worth it in the end.
We're literally a couple hundred coins from regions. We will probably pay for it next time haxnn logs in. After that, it's instantly a non-issue.

Notice: PCmonkey, Rising_of_Hell, and jordan[something] who live on the other peak are currently at peace with us. Don't antagonize them, and if you see lava or cobble down the side of the mountain complain at Rising but just clean it up. Diplomat Daz strikes again!

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
This is just sad for both sides if you ask me. We aren't specced yet, since we got other priorities and specced players wander by and camp us for some cheap kills. We can't really go to work and the campers are propably too bad at PvP to get in a fight with other specced classes. Either that or they are just douchebags, but I try to convice myself that it is the first one and people are actually nice if get to know them.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Actually, I may have saved those, Riksuks. I burnt a noob who was trapped in our base (I totes felt like an antlion or something) and the stuff he got was all lumped together with somebody else's. It should all still be there, though.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Haxnn, don't know if this was said already in one of the pages, but I suggest that you shouldn't have a gold selling rule. It isn't really needed, considering this map, anyone can sell to the dhx.

Also, work on your pvp skills guys. I did everything yesterday ;)