• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] ☾ Silvermede ☽ [Good] [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkkrai13

Stone
In-game name: darkkrai13

How long have you been whitelisted?: I've been whitelisted for about a week.

How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? I spend a fair amount of my free time on Herocraft.

What is/will be your class and profession?: I’m a rogue at the moment, but I’m going to become a ninja and an engineer when my levels become higher.

Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I want to join because two of my friends (lordofalldonuts and XxSerionAllorxX) said that it’s a great town.

Tell us about yourself: I tend to be quiet most of the time, but I like to help people out to the best of my ability. I’m good with redstone and I’m not too bad at pvp either.

Will you obey our town rules?: I will obey all the rules.

Shazzzar

TNT
@darkkrai13 You're accepted! we are in need of more Engineers, and you're just shy of 16, and we've been given good word about you! Contact either myself, WarriorLlama,Koen31 or CheesyGazelle in game for town co ordinates!

3l1t3N1nja

Wood
In-game name: 3l1t3N1nja
How long have you been whitelisted?: I´m not yet but will be soon
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? I will be spending a lot of time on here
What is/will be your class and profession?: Alchemist
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I chatted to you guys on teamspeak and you guys are very nice , and seem like really good people ... I would love to join you guys and help out the town al ot , I would love to join you guys and become apart of the community
Tell us about yourself: I´m 14 , still on my summer holidays and I live in Spain ... I am a very trustworthy person as long as you are nice to me ... But don´t be fooled by the nice guy attitude because once you are on my bad side , you will not forget it ... But until then :)
Will you obey our town rules?: Of course , If I didn´t why would I apply :)

CrazyKy_7

Wood
In-game name: CrazyKy_7
How long have you been whitelisted?: just today :p
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? cant say for sure... ill guess 8-12 hours a week
What is/will be your class and profession?: I will be a rogue miner
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I want to be a part of a good group that will benefit me. I also want to contribute to the town as well with some builds, resource supplying, and fighting for the cause :)
Tell us about yourself: I like long walks on the beach, baseball, and gaming in general. In terms of minecraft, I consider myself a pretty good builder. You can see my whitelist application for some of my works http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/crazyky_7s-application.43166/#post-350926. I think you'll find me a well-manured person, and I hope you accept my application! :D
Will you obey our town rules?: Absolutely!

TheWarden

Stone
In-game name:LoganBecton
How long have you been whitelisted?: 1 day
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? At least 1 hour, nearly every day.
What is/will be your class and profession?: Ranger and Enchanter (still debatable)
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: It seems like it is a very well made town. I would like to join a well-governed town as to be able to have my stuff protected as best as possible from thieves. Hopefully I can help out in some way throughout my stay.
Tell us about yourself: My name is Logan, if you didn't already guess. I like to play minecraft a good amount of the time whenever I am on the computer. I am (hopefully) rather smart, and can help in some instances that require knowledge for it. I am as friendly as I can be to people, and I try to be as level-headed as possible. My main rule is to be unbiased and try to be fair to everyone.
Will you obey our town rules?: Yes

How long have you been whitelisted?: Since Today
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: I plan on spending at least an hour to two hours per day provided I am busy that day.
What is/will be your class and profession?: I am currently a Caster, and I look forward to being a farmer.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I've been referred to this community and I am ready to see it progress.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a student with background in game design and graphic design, working on games on the side for Voltisoft. I am considered a rather smart person according to my peers and I enjoy cooperative gameplay.
Will you obey our town rules?: Absolutely.

koen31

TNT
@snowshinobi though we have an age limit of 16, I will make an exception due to quality of your application and the information given. Accepted! Get with me in-game for town coords.

jelly22

TNT
In-game name: jelly22
How long have you been whitelisted?: About 2 years
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? I'm just starting to become active again. I will probably be on a few hours everyday.
What is/will be your class and profession?: Healer. I haven't picked a profession yet. I might go farmer though.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: It seems to be a nice town with a friendly community.
Tell us about yourself: I have been playing minecraft for a few years now and have been on many different servers. When I first joined herocraft, I managed to reach max level as a ranger but I never really did much pvp. lol I spent most of my time helping out around town or helping other players level up their characters.
Will you obey our town rules?: Yes

Fierco

Dirt
In-game name: Fierco
How long have you been whitelisted?: About a day, a friend said I should join them.
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? Whenever I find free time and my friends are playing.
What is/will be your class and profession?: I'm a rogue and I'm thinking of being a Mason
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: My friend recently joined the town and its building design is clean and seem professional.
Tell us about yourself: I like to build structures on MC in a good looking and realistic state, I also enjoy Roleplaying.
Will you obey our town rules?: Yes I will.

In-game name: subliminalcanine (Sadly a sign limit is 15 char's per line. I may also be known as subliminalcanin)
How long have you been whitelisted?: I applied before the summer.
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: Off and on, mostly on each week at least 3 times.
What is/will be your class and profession?: Right now I am a Miner, I plan to keep it that way, as I love mining with tnt. My Art of battle is a rogue, but I intend to change to a caster/healer to either become a bloodmage or a wizard.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I have been playing for quite some time, and have been looking to settle somewhere. Although when I try building a house somewhere, raiders steal my supplies.
Tell us about yourself: I can be random at times. I enjoy hardcore survival, and am decent at combat. I avoid pvp when possible, and have many great ideas inspired by architecture. I can build a decent house.
Will you obey our town rules?: Yes I will follow the town rules.

Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

SpicerXD

Wood
In-game name: SpicerXD
How long have you been whitelisted?: About a day.
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? Unknown at this time.
What is/will be your class and profession?: Caster into Wizard and eventual Scribe.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: My friends Fierco and jelly22 invited me.
Tell us about yourself: I can be a bit of a derp sometimes, but I am to please! *bows
Will you obey our town rules?: Absolutely.

In-game name: mymcaccount
How long have you been whitelisted?: A year or so
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? Just got back on after months
What is/will be your class and profession?: Samurai/ Merch
Why do you want to join Silvermede?:I don't really know. Someone asked me to join. Looked fair enough, thought I'd try it out.
Tell us about yourself: I play alot of LoL.
Will you obey our town rules?: Yup.

In-game name: Shadeflame3
How long have you been whitelisted?: For less than a day
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? It will really depend on how good the community is, if its good, ill play alot, if its not... well, ill still be around a bit
What is/will be your class and profession?: I plan on being a ninja alchemist, i love my potions
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I would like to join because i would like a place to stay and once i get settled in herocraft, i feel like ill be a great asset
Tell us about yourself: I am a kind person that loves to chat, but get on my bad side... and youll see why im nicknamed Insaneflame on so many other servers, i am also somewhat of an admin on one, i can prove if needed
Will you obey our town rules?: Of course, even if someone brakes them to me i will report them when i figure out the proper place and wont try to get them back the way they broke the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.