• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

CrazyKy_7's Application

CrazyKy_7

Wood
1. In game name: CrazyKy_7

2. Location and Age: Illinois, 17

3. Previous bans: None (including other servers)

4. Referrals: None :/

5. Have you voted for Herocraft? Yeah, I voted on all 7 of them ;)

6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? No, but I'll definitely check it out.

7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes

8. Special Key: {HCC8}

9. Reason you should be accepted: I've looked over the wiki, and I seem to understand the bulk of the server. I like to say I can build fairly well. I'll have a few screenshots of some of my builds. I've played on RPG servers before and I have enjoyed every minute. I like to present myself as a well-manured person, so I won't be pestering mods or trying to cheat. I've had experience of being a mod on an old server, so I know how difficult being on staff can sometimes be. I really think you would enjoy my company on your server.

10. How did you hear about Herocraft? I've heard of Herocraft for awhile now, and I've always thought about joining, and now I'm trying to! :D I guess I heard about it from fellow Minecrafters.

Additional Info:
Besides playing Minecraft, I play games like Borderlands 2, Starcraft 2, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Call of Duty, and Pokemon (the old ones of course) just to name a few. I'm also an avid Baseball player. I play on my high school's varsity team, and we've had a lot of success lately. School just started up again so that sucks. Other than that, here are a few of my builds I've done on singleplayer and other servers.2013-08-17_14.38.55.png

Attachments

• 2012-05-20_10.23.54.png
    2012-05-20_10.23.54.png
    561.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 2013-08-17_14.33.33.png
    2013-08-17_14.33.33.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 10

Demonishboy

Legacy Supporter 5
1. In game name: CrazyKy_7

2. Location and Age: Illinois, 17

3. Previous bans: None (including other servers)

4. Referrals: None :/

5. Have you voted for Herocraft? Yeah, I voted on all 7 of them ;)

6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? No, but I'll definitely check it out.

7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes

8. Special Key: {HCC8}

9. Reason you should be accepted: I've looked over the wiki, and I seem to understand the bulk of the server. I like to say I can build fairly well. I'll have a few screenshots of some of my builds. I've played on RPG servers before and I have enjoyed every minute. I like to present myself as a well-manured person, so I won't be pestering mods or trying to cheat. I've had experience of being a mod on an old server, so I know how difficult being on staff can sometimes be. I really think you would enjoy my company on your server.

10. How did you hear about Herocraft? I've heard of Herocraft for awhile now, and I've always thought about joining, and now I'm trying to! :D I guess I heard about it from fellow Minecrafters.

Additional Info:
Besides playing Minecraft, I play games like Borderlands 2, Starcraft 2, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Call of Duty, and Pokemon (the old ones of course) just to name a few. I'm also an avid Baseball player. I play on my high school's varsity team, and we've had a lot of success lately. School just started up again so that sucks. Other than that, here are a few of my builds I've done on singleplayer and other servers.View attachment 7741
---Reviewing---