• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] ☾ Silvermede ☽ [Good] [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Xinori Great app! Definitely accepted :D And happy birthday for friday! I will message you in-game about town coordinates and our town plans :)

Guex

Coal
In-game name: Guex
How long have you been whitelisted?: A few days
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? 1-3 hours a day depending.
What is/will be your class and profession?: Disciple/blood mage. Not sure on profession
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I am looking for an active community to be a part of and assist with various tasks to make roleplaying more enjoyable.
Tell us about yourself: I'm 21 years old, live in the USA. I currently work part time as the training manager at a general store and go to school 40 hours a week for cosmetology. I have been rping and playing mmos for years.
Will you obey our town rules?: Of course

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I openly welcome "themed" towns and towns who don't just create 4 walls and be done with it. Towns should be somewhat of a creative and social experiment with the intermixing of chaos.

Hope to see more like it.
This^^^^ Exactly why I joined Silvermede :D

@koen31 What is it? Random dislike is random.

Last edited:

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
Dang your town have grown a lot :)

Remember to update your member list and all that.

In-game name: XxSerionAllorxX
How long have you been whitelisted?: 2 days
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? At least 2-3 hours, more if I'm not busy.
What is/will be your class and profession?: Healer into Cleric, Crafter into Miner.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I'm looking for a good town to join, and I've already met Xinori who is friendly. This town seems to have all the things I'm looking for in a town, friendly people, plenty of space, and from the two people I've talked to, a friendly place.
Tell us about yourself: I have turned 18 of last month, July, I'm working to get into the construction business, I'm a very friendly person, and will be friendly to others as long as they show the same respect and friendliness to me.
Will you obey our town rules?: Yes

In-game name: LordofAllDonuts
How long have you been whitelisted?: About a day.
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? About one to two hours a day.
What is/will be your class and profession?: Warrior/Paladin. My profession will be Miner.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: My reasons are the same as my friend's, SunsetNexus, but with
one extra reason, living far out to avoid any unreasonable PVP.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a senior at my high school, I'm not exactly the most talkative person among
those I don't have any relationship with. Despite this, I try to be polite and friendly to those who speak
to me. I also love to mine deep down, just before bedrock.
Will you obey our town rules?: Yes.

Gigabitten

Stone
In-game name: Gigabitten
How long have you been whitelisted?: i think around a year
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? about an hour a day, i will spend more if i have a town to contribute too
What is/will be your class and profession?: mage/pyro or wizard crafter/ miner or scribe
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: i need a town
Tell us about yourself: I love minecraft and hope to contribute with my building and mining skills
Will you obey our town rules? Yes

koen31

TNT
Dear mailman, please refrain from installing any security cameras in or around the town. Thank you.

AndyTheRed

Stone
In-game name: AndyTheRed
How long have you been whitelisted?: i've been whitelisted for awhile (i joined in the past, just havnt played)
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? getting back into minecraft somewhat, i'll try to be on once a week if not more (college cuts most of my time)
What is/will be your class and profession?: currently a Rogue planning to be Runeblade (may change) while being a alchemist
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I want to join a town and this sounds like a fun place to stay
Tell us about yourself: I tend to be quiet but i enjoy helping around when possible, usually being a walking minecraft wiki
Will you obey our town rules?: of course, why wouldnt i?

Status
Not open for further replies.