• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] ☾ Silvermede ☽ [Good] [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game name: BlueFiery123
How long have you been whitelisted?: A day.
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: 3-4 hours a day.
What is/will be your class and profession?: I'm a healer atm. I think I'll choose disciple/mystic and farmer.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I'm really poor and lonely.. :c
Tell us about yourself: I don't like PvPing too much. But I do like supporting teammates in PvP. That's why I choose healer. ;D
And I'm a good builder. (At least that's what I think.. lol)
Will you obey our town rules?: Yes I do. I read everything, It was all reasonable. But.. uh.. I'm still 15. ._. (I'll turn 16 next year. lol)

Last edited:
Sorry for double posting. (I can't delete this post.)
A dude already declined my app ingame. ._.
I'll try and join another town.

Last edited:
In-game name: Tayorwailer
How long have you been whitelisted?:
August 30, 2013.
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? I have not spent a lot of time yet, but I can play at least 2 hours most days.
What is/will be your class and profession?: I have chosen Healer and I plan to become a Mystic. I am hoping to make it to Farmer, but I can choose another profession if you guys have too many already.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I have an affection for islands surrounded by fish-able waters and lovely sunsets. I want to join a town right away because I can't feel confident enough to strike out on my own- I need a safe place to grow. Also, I thought this page was very well written and nicely informative.
Tell us about yourself: I live in Canada and currently have no job, meaning I can game a lot right now, lol! Ah.. what else... I have Social Anxiety so even talking to game people makes me very nervous, but I am also eager to become a part of Silvermede. I adore kitties and puppies, the color black and rainbows, junkfood, documentaries and videogames. :D
Will you obey our town rules?: *Salutes* Yes sah!

Frodowr

Wood
How long have you been whitelisted?: 2-ish days
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: As long as possible
What is/will be your class and profession?: I will want Bloodmage/Cleric but my profession I will choose later
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: To have a town to live in and start my adventure at
Tell us about yourself: I like MineCraft
Will you obey our town rules?: Yes

Xenmai

Stone
In-game name: xenmai
How long have you been whitelisted?: Barely an hour, I'm a newbie :)
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: As much as I have as long as there is something to do.
What is/will be your class and profession?: I'm rogue at the moment, but I plan on being bard to see how well myy buffs work with a party of other players.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I received an invitation as soon as I joined the server so I think you are a very kind town.
Tell us about yourself: I've played on a lot of severs that didn't offer anything special and I eventually got bored, so I joined this one that has a very well developed Heroes plugin. I love to make redstone machines, so I will probably choose engineer as a profession. I also like a lot to do Pve in dungeons and raids, but I can help in Pvp if needed.
Will you obey our town rules?: Of course I will.
Note: I'm spanish so if you forgive me if I have some errors that make it harder for you to properly understand me. Also if you have and use anything like Teamspeak, Raidcall or Skype, I can join you too.
I hope you let me join your nice-seeming island and share with me a lot of nice hours of play. Cheers :D

ryan s

Dirt
In-game name: ryan1655
How long have you been whitelisted?: about 2 hours
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? so far about 4 hours but I will be on at least 2 hours a day
What is/will be your class and profession?: i'm going to be a caster/ alchemist
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: it seems like a nice town
Tell us about yourself: I have a full time job and if I like the server I will probably donate a lot to it. and also I will want to help the town grow
Will you obey our town rules?: yes.

PureDeath

Dirt
In-game name: Pure_Death
How long have you been whitelisted?: about 2 years
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? a few hours a week
What is/will be your class and profession?: Samurai/Smith
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: Looks like a friendly community of helpful players
Tell us about yourself: I am an avid gamer with a lot of experience in MMORPGs and sandbox games
Will you obey our town rules?: yes, i look forward to being a productive member of the town

In-game name:tigereye9999
How long have you been whitelisted?:a week or something
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? 0-2 hours a day depending if I am busy
What is/will be your class and profession?: Dragoon, Miner
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I hear it PvPs. Koen seemed chill. This town was the first to approach me.
Tell us about yourself: I like to play basketball. I like Pvp... Thought I'd mention I have teamspeak AND a mic.
Will you obey our town rules?: Yes.

Last edited:

AMIGO64

Stone
In-game name: AMIGO64
How long have you been whitelisted?: Less than a day
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? I've been on since whitelisted and plan to get on frequently
What is/will be your class and profession?: Healer;Cleric
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I am an organized builder and farmer. I wish to exercise what I love about minecraft with a respectful and interactive community.
Tell us about yourself: My name is Jose Amigo. I live in Chile but only moved here in late 2012. I am from Kissimmee Florida. There I studied music all of my middle and high school years. I am a professional musician today and play trumpet in a few bands. I am a passionate gamer and I love sandbox genres where I can do whatever my creative mind desires. I study Architecture and human sociology. I particularly love Minecraft because I can practice Building and seeing how people interact with the space I create.
Will you obey our town rules?: I have nothing but respect for the creators and with to become a law biding citizen of Silvermede. I promise to obey Silvermere's town rules.

I've included two of my earlier works. The castle was created on a survival server. The other structure on Creative.

Attachments

• 578436_570991596252877_983671147_n.jpg
    578436_570991596252877_983671147_n.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 582323_570991432919560_1442361218_n.jpg
    582323_570991432919560_1442361218_n.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 10
@AMIGO64 Accepted!! Very nice app indeed, very descriptive, I can see you put the effort in :) I especially like the pics you included, the second build is particularly nice. You have good building skills! I'll see you in Silvermede :p

Status
Not open for further replies.