• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] ☾ Silvermede ☽ [Good] [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game-Name: silver_artemis
How long have I been white-listed? : I've been whitelisted for about a year and a half now, I just have not played since then...
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft: I'll be able to spend around 2 hours a day, maybe more, maybe less, not sure
What is/will be your class and profession?: Rogue, crafter
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: So I can play with my friend AMIGO64
Tell us about yourself: I'm awesome, I'm good with a bow, and I am a very agreeable person and easy to get along with
Will you obey our town rules?: of course... I'm not stupid

Last edited:
In-game name: Overlordtom
How long have you been whitelisted?: About 30 minutes. Unfortunately
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: so far very little, but i intend to stay
What is/will be your class and profession?: Healer/Alchemist
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I wanted to join a relaxed town with a nice atmosphere
Tell us about yourself: Im from England, well practised in the art of minecraft and other Roleplay games. I have played minecraft since early Alpha and have previous experience on a Roleplay server
Will you obey our town rules?: Absolutely

Blue

Dirt
In-game name: Jak_X11

How long have you been whitelisted?: about 3-4 days now

How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: most of my free time, which is primarily outside of school hours and weekends

What is/will be your class and profession?: I will be a Ranger Scribe but i am a relatively new rouge

Why do you want to join Silvermede?: looking for a small active community of friendly people to get started

Tell us about yourself: I play often, I play cooperatively (almost always with friends) both with real life friends (such as kodaker who will be applying soon after or before me) and friends i meet online, for example Kodaker was a MMO guild member with me a while back and we continued to play together.

Will you obey our town rules?:[/quote] I see no reason not to, they are all very reasonable rules and I have no intention to break them

In-game name:generaldeath198
How long have you been whitelisted?:2-3 days
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? couple hours everyday
What is/will be your class and profession?: warrior/ and i think paladin
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: id like a nice town to live in , with friendly people.
Tell us about yourself:i love games, building and pvp. my dream is to become a game programmer
Will you obey our town rules?: Yes!!

oskarus96

Dirt
In-game name: Oskarus96
How long have you been whitelisted?: Some hours.
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? It depends but i like to play long 1-10h daily.
What is/will be your class and profession?: Rogue
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: You told me you are inviting and I'm looking for town :) . Also i like to play with people. And Im hardworking and creative
Tell us about yourself: Honest, reliable. Im building really good i think. Also im really helpful and social.
Will you obey our town rules?: It's certain.

JJKoshane

Stone
In-game name:JJKoshane
How long have you been whitelisted?:About a year
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? Probably 1-2 hours a day.
What is/will be your class and profession?: Mage, not sure yet.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: It's an available town.
Tell us about yourself: That won't be needed.
Will you obey our town rules?: Yes.

koen31

TNT
@JJKoshane I'm sorry, but you do not meet the age requirement for the town, however, I do appreciate your honesty and can recommend you to our allies, Defiance or Enlighten, if you'd like.

jay789111

Wood
In-game name: jay789111
How long have you been whitelisted?: Couple hours
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? Haven't been on the server very long but it seems like a fun server, I will start playing a lot more
What is/will be your class and profession?: Warrior, Paladin and Crafter, Blacksmith
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I don't have a town and I love playing with others, Silvermede looks like a great town
Tell us about yourself: Like minecraft, Played on the server Archergames and was in one of the best PVP clans, Like World Of Warcraft which is why I joined this server.
Will you obey our town rules?: Yes I will obey the town rules

NyghtStarr

Dirt
In-game name: NyghtStarr
How long have you been whitelisted?: 5 days
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? A fair amount of my free time
What is/will be your class and profession?: Rogue/ Crafter but I want to become a Runeblade/Farmer
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: It seems pretty cool and my two friends are members of Silvermede.
Tell us about yourself: I love minecraft and enjoy talking to the people on the server
Will you obey our town rules?: Definitely

Status
Not open for further replies.