• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] ☾ Silvermede ☽ [Good] [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hy5teric

Dirt
In-game name: Hy5teric
How long have you been whitelisted?: 1 Day
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: Most likely 3-4 hours if possible.
What is/will be your class and profession?: Healer and undecided
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I would like a nice place to live and also since I have a friend living in the town as well. I can also help with building too if necessary
Tell us about yourself: I am a 16 year old sound designer that really loves minecraft. I've been in a few servers before, often times being promoted to helper or moderator. I mostly mine and build things when I can so I can fit many roles if I have to.
Will you obey our town rules?: Of course
Please consider my application and I hope to hear from someone soon.

In-game name: Always_Da3dPooL
How long have you been whitelisted?: Since 9/9/13
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: Not much but if I am accepted I will since then ill be able to play with my friend AMIGO64
What is/will be your class and profession?: Rouge/Ninja; Scribe
Why do you want to join Silvermede?:Because my friend AMIGO64 is in it and he highly recommended it to me and I would love to be part of a well organized town in which I can contribute my skills to. Also I have spoken with koen31 and he said yes already.
Tell us about yourself: My passion is Jazz, I go to an arts school and I play trumpet in the band program. During my spare time I like to practice and if I am not practicing then I play some Minecraft to have fun and play with friends.
Will you obey our town rules?: Of course I will, as an admin on a server I once ran I like rules to be followed and know the feeling when someone does no obey them so I know the respect I must give.

In-game name: Alway_Starkiller
How long have you been whitelisted?: Since 9/9/13
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: On weekdays not as much, maybe 2-4 hours but on weekends most likely 4-7 hours.
What is/will be your class and profession?: Rouge, but i haven't chosen a profession yet.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: My three friends, Hy5teric, Amigo64, and Alwas_D3adpool, are in silvermede.
Tell us about yourself: I'm in a technical high school in Florida. I want to be an aerospace engineer when i grow older. Minecraft is my favorite game out there. I'm a very creative, and helpful person.
Will you obey our town rules?: Yes i will for sure, you can ask all my friends how helpful, and respectful towards rules i am.

In-game name: Brosphonie
How long have you been whitelisted?: about a year, though I haven't been active that entire time.
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? I've just recently been able to return after a few month absence. It's the only minecraft server I play though and I'm on it a lot when I can. At least a few hours a day when I have internets.
What is/will be your class and profession?: I'm a pyromancer now. Not sure what I'm taking after that yet. I haven't decided on a crafter spec yet. I can take whatever the town needs. I had a cleric in the 50s with farming pretty high but I was inactive for too long and got deleted off the server.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: Playing minecraft alone is boring. I want to meet some more people to hang out with and have some fun. I need to see and experience what's been added since I left. Seems like a lot's changed.
Tell us about yourself:There's not much to tell. I don't do a whole lot other than play minecraft and LoL lately. I just recently got back into a house after living on the road and traveling around for a few months. Now I'm living with some ex shool mates and good friends, trying to find work and get on my feet finally.
Will you obey our town rules?:Of course

In-game name: Brosphonie
How long have you been whitelisted?: about a year, though I haven't been active that entire time.
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? I've just recently been able to return after a few month absence. It's the only minecraft server I play though and I'm on it a lot when I can. At least a few hours a day when I have internets.
What is/will be your class and profession?: I'm a pyromancer now. Not sure what I'm taking after that yet. I haven't decided on a crafter spec yet. I can take whatever the town needs. I had a cleric in the 50s with farming pretty high but I was inactive for too long and got deleted off the server.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: Playing minecraft alone is boring. I want to meet some more people to hang out with and have some fun. I need to see and experience what's been added since I left. Seems like a lot's changed.
Tell us about yourself:There's not much to tell. I don't do a whole lot other than play minecraft and LoL lately. I just recently got back into a house after living on the road and traveling around for a few months. Now I'm living with some ex shool mates and good friends, trying to find work and get on my feet finally.
Will you obey our town rules?:Of course

Accepted, message myself, @WarriorLlama, @Shazzzar or @koen31 in game for coords

James Zito

Wood
In-game name: jameszito4
How long have you been whitelisted?: 2 days
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? i go on everyday for about an hour but if I was in silvermede i would go on more often
What is/will be your class and profession?: Warrior and scribe
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: Because my friend AMIGO64 and Always_d3adPooL are in it and invited me to join. i also want to contribute to the town to make it better and help my fellow members.
Tell us about yourself: I am a former owner of a minecraft server. i love minecraft and i am a very friendly person that works well with others.
Will you obey our town rules?:[/quote] Yes i will obey the town rules at all times

I made it to town finally. But, Llama had already logged of so I'm still waiting for my town invite.

Last edited:
☾ Application ☽

In-game name:jonyleo2000
How long have you been whitelisted?: i am not whitlisted yet but the head proctor is proctoring
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? like 2 hours a day since september 10
What is/will be your class and profession?: rogue(ranger) Crafter(Miner) what is between () is what i want to be when i master those class and proff
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: i just like it forr all the things it has to offer
Tell us about yourself:
Will you obey our town rules?:sure i dont know them yet but i will obey

even if i am 13 whats the problem do u think i am a griefing baby that cries go to other RP servers i was beffore i cant tell ips but they liked me

Status
Not open for further replies.