• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First City] Altum [50+][Neutral]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN = mrcvndrn
When did you join HeroCraft = a few weeks ago
How did you hear about Altum = it is allied with a town i was in (nevermore)
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select i'm a warrior and crafter right now and i wish to beocome a paladin and blacksmith
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted as a smith i could repair other citizens tools an I am fairy good at pvp and building
Previous towns (list all)? 1. nevermore 2. blackreach (unofficial)
Additional information pertaining to your application? you may want to see my whitelist application for more information :http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/mrcvndrns-application.13059/#post-109171

Sounds good. Make sure to tell anyone else from blackreach that was planning on joining Altum, to post an application.

GewoonBijAH

Stone
IGN? GewoonBijAH
When did you join HeroCraft? a few weeks ago
How did you hear about Altum? it is allied with nevermore and i was in it
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? i want to be a cleric and a farmer
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? i will build a nice house and will defend the town at what cost. i could help farming recources too
Previous towns (list all)? nevermore, blackreach(not really a town)
Additional information pertaining to your application? maybe my application? http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/gewoonbijahs-application-d.13058/#post-109153

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN? GewoonBijAH
When did you join HeroCraft? a few weeks ago
How did you hear about Altum? it is allied with nevermore and i was in it
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? i want to be a cleric and a farmer
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? i will build a nice house and will defend the town at what cost. i could help farming recources too
Previous towns (list all)? nevermore, blackreach(not really a town)
Additional information pertaining to your application? maybe my application? http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/gewoonbijahs-application-d.13058/#post-109153

Accepted, make sure to read all the rules before you come to Altum.

pumpapa

Glowing Redstone
Hey Thoth, Now that I'm an Official Member of Altum, could you please add me to the Citizens list?

I don't wanna make someone frustrated, but are you planning on increasing the taxes? In my opinon, 20-25c is pretty low (considering that they recently increased the amount of money you get from voting) and at least 30-35c would be a more suiting price. We don't have to keep that price, but at least until we get enough money to expand the town :)

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
I think I'll be updating the thread today. Also, taxes are slated to increase shortly (noted in the taxes spoiler). We need to quicken our pace to city.

Great! :D
Can't wait for our expand... :p

Oh and as I said earlier, it might be better if we try to have few plots in the outer-city. Since we're not currently planning ceiling for that part of town, raider will try to get in --> We'll get a lower security in the outer city --> The plots there will need reduced taxes :/
Of course, it's on the surface so people will probably still wanna live there, but I don't know. Something's just telling me that we'll have problems with that :(

We could always fills the top of the wall with fire and lava... And of course make it HUGE :D

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
Great! :D
Can't wait for our expand... :p

Oh and as I said earlier, it might be better if we try to have few plots in the outer-city. Since we're not currently planning ceiling for that part of town, raider will try to get in --> We'll get a lower security in the outer city --> The plots there will need reduced taxes :/
Of course, it's on the surface so people will probably still wanna live there, but I don't know. Something's just telling me that we'll have problems with that :(

We could always fills the top of the wall with fire and lava... And of course make it HUGE :D

We are actually considering moving everyone out of the inner district or having special plots there, me and the council have a lot to talk about and decide. I will always let everyone know what we are planning, but right now we need to focus on making money for the expand.

We are actually considering moving everyone out of the inner district or having special plots there, me and the council have a lot to talk about and decide. I will always let everyone know what we are planning, but right now we need to focus on making money for the expand.

What? o.o
Does that mean I'll have to rebuild my house? D:

Sorry for the double post but I got another idea/question:
Why don't we start building the outer-wall? It's griefing to destroy it, so it won't really matter if we build it before it gets region'ed. It will just be better if it's already done once we've upgraded :p

Oh and about the wall.... As I said earlier, it would be useful if we filled the top of it with lava/fire/cactus or whatever, as defence. But it would also be interesting if we added dispensers to the wall that we could use while getting raided (I don't really know if it's against the rules, though). Oh and of course, since you're making the walls huge, we should be able to make rooms in it (maybe even plots? And by that I mean very, very small plots xD ). It could be useful for storage, or maybe just as a watch-tower :)

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
Ill be making a small sample wall for everyone to checck out what my idea was, also if anyone has more wall or city designs, please share.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
Hello again everyone. I am going to become active on herocraft again today. Just wanted to inform Thoth and everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.