• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First City] Altum [50+][Neutral]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
@Thoth I was under the impression that Altum and XD as a whole was allied with KO. KO includes Oricon, yet even after advising Xex and Banana this needs to stop, Oricon continues to be raided by Altum, and even yourself.

@madsplatter Just because Panorama is part of KO does not mean we have to be allied with all of KO. We stand by our alliances, no where does it say all of KO is allied with Altum.

madsplatter

Diamond
@madsplatter Just because Panorama is part of KO does not mean we have to be allied with all of KO. We stand by our alliances, no where does it say all of KO is allied with Altum.
Banana told me that as a town of XD, you would follow their alliances posted on the XD thread.
XANDRIA DOMINION
TRADE AGREEMENTS/PEACE TREATY:

Do Not Raid these towns. I don't care so much about what happens in the wild, so long as respect and maturity are involved.
updated 2/15 4PM
Panorama is a Hamlet with 46 citizens.
Oricon is a Hamlet with 15 citizens.
Glaciem is being chartered
Zion is a Hamlet with 38 citizens.
CommunistCollective is a Hamlet with 27 citizens.

TOWN RULES:

DO NOT: Steal from,
Raid, or GY Camp our Allies

To do so means you will be reprimanded, and quite possibly removed from the kingdom/township as soon as we find out.. until you get it sorted out with me.
I am sick and tired of dealing with raiders under the pretense that "We are only allies with Panorama." No you are not, and I refuse to accept that as an excuse.

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
Banana told me that as a town of XD, you would follow their alliances posted on the XD thread.

I am sick and tired of dealing with raiders under the pretense that "We are only allies with Panorama." No you are not, and I refuse to accept that as an excuse.

Cool story.

Members of Oricon let me know that we were "gay pirates". I don't give a fuck if we have a trade agreement, we went over and let them know just how "gay" we could be.

Also we arn't "a town of XD", we are allied with XD.

madsplatter

Diamond
Cool story.

Members of Oricon let me know that we were "gay pirates". I don't give a fuck if we have a trade agreement, we went over and let them know just how "gay" we could be.

Also we arn't "a town of XD", we are allied with XD.
There is no alliance with Panorama if there is no alliance with all of KO.

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
Have them put up a wall and stop crying. KO made this a big deal, we're just having fun. You're a floating town and you can't stop 4 guys getting in?

Just for the record, I've never traded with anyone from KO.

madsplatter

Diamond
Have them put up a wall and stop crying. KO made this a big deal, we're just having fun. You're a floating town and you can't stop 4 guys getting in?

Just for the record, I've never traded with anyone from KO.
No, I do not consider someone who raids towns within our kingdom an alliance.

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
Here's the deal, Altum doesn't take shit from anyone (especially a small town like Oricon). Have Oricon send me a letter of apology for calling Altum "gay pirates". That's all we want, don't make this a bigger problem then it should be.

Each time we visited Oricon we were forced to RP our given roles, shouting "arrrrrrggggg we're here for some booty". This was a terrible ordeal for us.

Apology letter format:

From [town name] to Altum,

We give thee our sincerest apology for using such derogatory remarks such as [examples here].

Love, [town name]

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
Alright, that was enough fun for today, we'll stop doing what we do to Oricon.

Demonxman

Obsidian
god damnit I am missing out on all the fun, you little shits shall fear me when I get my comp back, hahaha fuckers HAHAHA!!!

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
This is so bad I lol'd.
I lol'd real hard.

Ahh, sigh. But yeah, Altum is XD's ally. They are not (at least not yet) a part of the XD. Bananafuton and Thoth are not on the XD Council and won't be unless they choose to accept our offer. For now they are a neutral town that shares some alliances with XD for the benefit of everyone else nearby, But be reminded. Most of XD's allied cities are only nearby townships.

We could care less about towns outside of our kingdom's reach. And, although I do not condone raiding without a reason to do so, a damn good reason, I could honestly give a fuck less about the other townships. Plain and simple, pvper's are a big part of the herocraft community and who am I to deny them opportunities by allying every fucking town of every kingdom of everything.

So far, it's mainly, CT, LF, Nevermore, Newerth, and the upcoming township of Belecoft, or something like that, who are all XD. Our citizens of Nevermore have spread to these outlying towns such as Altum, and "KOE" 's cities because Nevermore was too full and had no space.

Panorama was allied so we could settle diplomacy with Edolas's people, and Obscurity's people, bitching about how they were being raided by the old OS.

But, while not entirely true, because I am now the King of the old Order of the Sun, which is now Xandria Dominion, and MY personally alliances lied within most of the PVP crowds and KRS/NEO's people personally, the new XD is not what Gabizou nor Xanipher had built. We are a new community and have forged new alliances with people from all over, Lorien, Adrastos's people, CC, Pan's, and Altum's people. As well as a few stragglers and newbies new to herocraft.

Keep in mind also, as king of XD, I am not solely responsible for every damn thing that happens in each town. I am merely the council leader of a community / collective of Mayors from each town. Putting me as a figurehead you think you can destroy places yourself against the entirety of XD and it's 150+ citizens. As many have witnessed I do not actually do that much with other towns except provide a foundation upon which to grow as a collective community ran by each Mayor individually. We have very few Kingdom rules, and leave most of it up to each town. Within reason, of course.

That was a little off of the topic of Obscurity and Edolas, but it's like I said. Altum is considered a strong ally of Xandria Dominion. So, don't be placing false accusations on an entire kingdom for what it's allies do, unless you want to invoke said kingdom's wrath.

/end rant

Staven88

TNT
It's, to but it quite simply, a mutual friendship. Altum (and I'm sure I can speak for all of us) enjoy being allies with XD very much we have minor problems sometimes with allies such as Pandora, but we are very forgiving, fun-loving, and like to fix problems. We never want problems but the majority (especially our top ranks) LOVE to pvp, that's why we joined Herocraft. But we simply don't deal with impatience and hasty words. If your going to come into our forum thread all hot-headed and expect results, your wrong. An ally of an ally is not necessarily our ally. I and hopefully all of Altum would very much enjoy a relaxed and reasonable conversation and MAYBE we can work something out or whatever. (I don't not speak for Altum that's Thoth's job I'm just stating my two cents)

Well said, fellow townies ^_^
I'm not sure if I wanna change the subject, but whatever: People who use the darkroom, fill in the damn holes. I'm tired of people that don't care at all about replacing destroyed blocks, and it seems like they go unpunished every time. Sure, "it's just a few blocks", but in the end they end up to be a ton. Just recently, a whole wall was removed in the farm, resulting in me getting attacked by a swarm of spiders -.-

pugsy

Coal

IGN? pugsy
When did you join HeroCraft? I would say a good month ago
How did you hear about Altum? I was asked to join by another member (L0ading_)
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? I am a level 40 necromancer
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I like to think I am an exceptional fighter, and even more so when I get to level 55, I can also help with the small things such as building projects if need be.
Previous towns (list all)? I was once apart of torchlight, but as you can see I am no longer in their town
Additional information pertaining to your application? Nothing that comes to thought.

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN? pugsy
When did you join HeroCraft? I would say a good month ago
How did you hear about Altum? I was asked to join by another member (L0ading_)
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? I am a level 40 necromancer
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I like to think I am an exceptional fighter, and even more so when I get to level 55, I can also help with the small things such as building projects if need be.
Previous towns (list all)? I was once apart of torchlight, but as you can see I am no longer in their town
Additional information pertaining to your application? Nothing that comes to thought.

Accepted, glad to have another pvp'er!

meh1002

TNT
hey yall, i wont be on for a little while until i have more time to burn. see you in a little

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4
I have been very preoccupied in the real world. apologies that i can not be more active. I'll get on whenever possible. thanks for the understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.