• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First City] Altum [50+][Neutral]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teriol144

Stone
IGN: Teriol144
When did you join HeroCraft?: A few months back
How did you hear about Altum?: Forums
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select?: Unsure, currently a rogue.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted?: I love to contribute as a group and help however I can and put forth my ideas to our outcomes.
Previous towns (list all)?: None, somewhat new.
Additional information pertaining to your application?: Sort of new to the server, could use some help getting used to commands etc. I know basic redstone gates, and know some very nice functional builds.

Krihelion

Gold
IGN? Krihelion
When did you join HeroCraft? Today
How did you hear about Altum? 0xthoth ingame
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? Caster, Going for a geomancer
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? Pretty good builder, Redstone expert, And good pvper
Previous towns (list all)? none
Additional information pertaining to your application? Not much, Just joined today and hope to join your town

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN? Krihelion
When did you join HeroCraft? Today
How did you hear about Altum? 0xthoth ingame
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? Caster, Going for a geomancer
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? Pretty good builder, Redstone expert, And good pvper
Previous towns (list all)? none
Additional information pertaining to your application? Not much, Just joined today and hope to join your town

Accepted, glad to have another member!

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Teriol144
When did you join HeroCraft?: A few months back
How did you hear about Altum?: Forums
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select?: Unsure, currently a rogue.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted?: I love to contribute as a group and help however I can and put forth my ideas to our outcomes.
Previous towns (list all)?: None, somewhat new.
Additional information pertaining to your application?: Sort of new to the server, could use some help getting used to commands etc. I know basic redstone gates, and know some very nice functional builds.

Awesome, let me know when you're in-game and I'll port you to Altum.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Sorry bout' me not being that active recently, I have been "Un-Whitelisted" for about a month now and I talked to a proctor 'why am I un-whitelisted? I've never done anything wrong?' and he tells me to post an appeal. It has been a month and no-one has ever checked my appeal and I am still not whitelisted. Weird :S

Don't give up BeasttRecon, you'll get accepted eventually (if you think something's fishy, talk with the staff) :)

Oh and we're a city....? o.o
Didn't notice at all. Though, this means that we finally can build the outer-wall :D

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Don't give up BeasttRecon, you'll get accepted eventually (if you think something's fishy, talk with the staff) :)

Oh and we're a city....? o.o
Didn't notice at all. Though, this means that we finally can build the outer-wall :D
No like I was 'Un-whitelisted', I've already been accepted (obviously) because I'm a tier 2 donater :3
Awaiting response -
Beast.

Hmm, I wanna start building but you haven't made a sample-wall for us yet, Thoth :/
It would be good if you at least told us the required materials, so that we can start collecting for you :)

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
Yah...we're a city.

...the first HC City

...we kinda win

As soon as I get on today Ill show anyone who wants to see, our sample wall.

Building mats we will need:
-Smooth stone (to be turned into stone brick and smooth half slab)
-[[[A TON]]] of obsidian
-Blue wool
-Glass

The walls will be tall and we want to keep them semi private (at least on the public forum).

Cant wait to see you again Recon!

Status
Not open for further replies.