• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First City] Altum [50+][Neutral]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
Altum City

Mayor: 0xThoth
SIC: Kekosawr

Town Council Members:
-Staven88
-Mazzima​
Banker: 0xThoth

Altum City Progress
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| [100%]

Town Project Ideas (public):
  • New Political System [FINISHED]
  • Iron Gates [FINISHED]
  • IC triggered front gate [NOT SURE IF POSSIBLE] (Waiting for our town Engineer to Master)
  • Large Walls [FINISHED]
  • Underground plots [FINISHED]
    • Expand Underground plots to new city region size. [NOT STARTED]
  • Glass ceiling [FINISHED on Hamlet] [FINISHED on City]
Town Rules:
  • No stealing from city members.
  • No entering another members house without explicit permission from said plot owner.*
  • Do not kill city members or members from allied towns/hamlets (defend yourself, but do not initiate [use /town who "IGN"])
  • Your primary concern should be the betterment of Altum and how we can advance our City.
  • Do not build structures within the town region or within 100 blocks from Altum's walls without given permission from 0xThoth or Council Member.*
  • Do not mine within 250 blocks from town, there is plenty of other places to mine on the map.
  • Warn either mayor or SIC if you can't be active on HeroCraft for a prolonged time (one week or more). We understand that your real life comes first, but we need to know you are going to return.
    • After THREE WEEKS of inactivity and no contact from plot owner, plot will be cleared and all materials will go to town.
  • Mayor and SIC will be added to ALL door lwc's inside town region.
  • If a member of Altum is found to be in violation of any rule stated above, their fate will be determined by the Mayor.
* Mayor and SIC are voided from said rule.

Allied Towns (Do not attack.):
R'lyeh​
Doriath​
Altum Application:

IGN?
When did you join HeroCraft?
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)?
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)?
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted?
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])?
Can you use TeamSpeak?
Additional information pertaining to your application?
Overground plots: 25c a week
Underground plots: 20c a week

Members new and old will be assigned to a member of the Altum Council, all taxes will be run through your designated Council member. If your council member is not on and you want to pay your taxes, you can either wait for them or talk to another council member.

To pay taxes:
Underground plot: /money pay "Council members name here" 20
Surface plot: /money pay "Council members name here" 25

Additional Information:
Taxes will be increasing in the upcoming weeks, we are going to be pushing hard for city (larger region).​

Coming soon.

Coming soon.

Payment #1: Week of 5/4
Paid: @Lastivity

Payment #2: Week of 5/11

BOTca.png

Payment #3: Week of 5/18
1EJDi.png

Payment #3: Week of 5/25
3lQ3E.jpg

Payment #3: Week of 6/1
1lLYa.jpg

Payment #6: Week of 6/11
paid-week-6-11-png.3818

meh1002

TNT
i would like to join
im meh1002
uhh i like food
i couldn't decide what to write here
im a rouge/crafter

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Wow, I've been at Altum for like 2 days now... You saw my name in chat and my name tag with my skin like 50 times now..recruited 2 people..And you still forgot to add me to the charter list?! Whats going on?! D:

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
Dont worry l0ading I got him, it was whiteninja1970 :p
His forum name is really wierd, haha.

GraRona

Portal
I noticed that Demonxman is in your township thread as well as Panorama's. you should probably clear this up with @madsplatter and @Demonxman

Wolever, it doesn't matter what township threads say anymore. Heck, township threads aren't even required! All that matters is who is registered with which town on the the plugin. It is not possible for a person to be part of two towns now no matter what.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
We have more than 22 people, Thoth just haven't updated the charter list and put in the new people that was recruited yesterday. :p

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
Awesome Dielan , ikibblez should leave this server, but leaving XD is good enough for now.

meh1002

TNT
it was from 1130 to 1300, i was killed twice. and they stole a set of fine leather chaps, and an iron sword of knock-back II

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
Well it shouldn't happen to much more, especially with the glass ceiling. People will always find a way in, and when they do just go ahead and block your doors, they can't get to you then.

Also for the time being we want to not fight anyone from Panorama, but beware if anyone from Panorama comes over.

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
Also if you have not done so, make sure to post a sign with your IGN, town title, path, and profession on the back of town hall. I have a bunch of signs there for people to use. I will color them when I get on, just worry about the information. I want a list where people don't have to ask me who the town alchemist is etc.

If we can work on clearing more of the underground plots, the land around the walls, and collecting sand for more glass; that would be awesome. I have had whiteninja slow down on recruiting as the town is growing a little to fast for us to keep up on who is who, and certain town rules.

Again you cannot mine inside 150 blocks from town walls, I don't want tunnels going under us. Also do NOT build anywhere except your given plot without EXPLICIT permission from either myself or wolfboy494.

@Lumify
@ka1margonar
@Pterosaur
@bryantxhc

Read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.