• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First City] Altum [50+][Neutral]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
:( I dun like slow recruiting but oh wellz D: Anyway, if I wasn't so busy leveling up I can handle all the recruits by myself :p That's what Im good at. It used to be like this in North Reach too, but Gaiden let me handle the recruiting stuff cuz he knows that I know how to do it :D but ok, Ill slow down the recruiting xD

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
Yeah, I want you to recruit but it was just a little fast for how much space we have. I think we only have about 4-5 more plots underground and that's because a couple of the new members decided to live together. If we could bring in maybe 2 a week (or something close to that), that would be a lot smoother.

If we can keep clearing the underground plots we can bring in more and more new recruits. Personally I love bringing in people, I know what its like to live alone on this pvp server; but we need to educate the newer members about rules that may not be very clear.

I'll be compiling a rules list on the thread to give members all the rules, you can PM me if you have a suggestion for a new rule, or you can post an idea here.

Regarding TeamSpeak, if you dont have a mic or don't want to talk, that's absolutely fine. We talk a lot in TeamSpeak about everything related to Minecraft and HeroCraft. Please join us, if you can, in the Altum channel; ask anyone in our town for the password.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Didn't I already tell you to make a rules list on the thread a long time agooooo? D: So you be ignorin' me? lolz jkjk

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I'd like the join. If you'd need a resume or anything, I'd be glad to provide one. wolfboy494 recruited me today.

Could you please put up a list of our allied towns? And maybe even our enemy-towns? Don't wanna kill the wrong people xD

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
I was just seeing if you guys had an oppinion on my Idea:

I was thinking about joining a guild. The guild that intrests me the most is The Hellriders. It seems like a very interesting guild but one thing bothers me: I would have to stay in the nether pretty much all the time. I really dont know if I should do this......

Do you guys have an opinion about this?

It really is your choice, but I wouldn't. Living in the nether just becomes really boring in the end (I've tried it at other servers) and it limits the experience, in my opinion. You could always try it out and then return if you change your mind, though :p

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
Also there are less people in the nether, just something else to consider.

Zirbs

Wood
IGN? Zirbs
When did you join HeroCraft? A few days ago
How did you hear about Altum? Looking for towns that had underground work. It's my specialty, especially with a bio-theme.
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? I plan to go medic with alchemy
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I can dig for long periods of time without getting bored, so carving underground structures is best for me.
Previous towns (list all)? None (Malum said they stopped recruiting)
Additional information pertaining to your application? I'm a university student.

Status
Not open for further replies.