• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First City] Altum [50+][Neutral]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
ALTUM RECRUIT APPLICATION
IGN? BeasttRecon
When did you join HeroCraft? I joined HeroCraft about 2 days ago, but I have got a hang of things and I am already Tier 2 Donater.
How did you hear about Altum? I was looking for a town to start off in, as with my non-protected bases, they can only go so far until a rogue tracks me down. I am in need of town protection and some buds to hang around with.
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? I have chosen the Warrior path and I am lvl 29 Crafter, I plan to select Smith for my profession.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I can contribute my PvP skills and my raiding skills. I know the ins and outs of PvP and raiding, but all I need is a place where I can level up Warrior safely.
Previous towns (list all)? No previous towns.
Additional information pertaining to your application? Altum seems to be a very active and strong clan. I am also from Australia, so I may not see the 'American Side' of the clan that often. X_x
Thanks,
Beast

bondb

Wood
IGN? bondb
-​
When did you join HeroCraft? I joined HeroCraft in 1.7 but just decided to start playing again.
-​
How did you hear about Altum? Official Township Thread
-​
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? Warrior -> Dk and Crafter -> Enchanter
-​
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I believe I can contribute greatly to Altum with skills I learned from playing servers like TheBattleCraft, LordofTheCraft, and many others :)
-​
Previous towns (list all)? OceanSide
-​
Additional information pertaining to your application? I have teamspeak 3 and a working mic :D

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN? Zirbs
When did you join HeroCraft? A few days ago
How did you hear about Altum? Looking for towns that had underground work. It's my specialty, especially with a bio-theme.
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? I plan to go medic with alchemy
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I can dig for long periods of time without getting bored, so carving underground structures is best for me.
Previous towns (list all)? None (Malum said they stopped recruiting)
Additional information pertaining to your application? I'm a university student.

Awesome application, we would love to have someone like you! Msg me (0xThoth) or my second in command (wolfboy494). Also let me know what a good time is for you so I can be sure to be online.

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN? bondb
-​
When did you join HeroCraft? I joined HeroCraft in 1.7 but just decided to start playing again.
-​
How did you hear about Altum? Official Township Thread
-​
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? Warrior -> Dk and Crafter -> Enchanter
-​
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I believe I can contribute greatly to Altum with skills I learned from playing servers like TheBattleCraft, LordofTheCraft, and many others :)
-​
Previous towns (list all)? OceanSide
-​
Additional information pertaining to your application? I have teamspeak 3 and a working mic :D

Another awesome application, let me know when you can be online so we can get you here and added to the town.

AegisFTW

Coal
IGN? AegisFTW
When did you join HeroCraft? About a year ago, or during the late alpha.
How did you hear about Altum? My friends Beasttrecon and Bondb.
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? I am a level 20 caster currently and a level 1o crafter, and I plan to be a necromancer and a farmer.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I can raid, make lots of leather with farmer, build, and such.
Previous towns (list all)? Coal Harbor from the last map and my town that I owned that was Oceanside
Additional information pertaining to your application I have a super sexy deep voice, and I own teamspeak.

Altum Application:

IGN? Blackpatcher
When did you join HeroCraft? I joined Herocraft a little over 2 days ago, after multiple conversations with existing players I've come to realise joining a town may be my best chance of getting somewhere on this server.
How did you hear about Altum? two of the people who applied above (Beasttrecon and Bondb) told me about you, however I've been looking for a twon to join since reading Herocraft wiki yesterday. After looking though numerous threads and reading up on numerous towns this one seems to stand out more than many others.
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? I unwillingly selected the rogue path at first but after careful thought I changed yesterday as the warrior path appealed more to me. I plan on taking up the mason profession when it becomes available to me.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I've played on many pvp survival servers in the past and my skills in Building and Pvp may come in handy.
Previous towns (list all)? None
Additional information pertaining to your application?
I can use any form of communication needed be it ts skype or anything else.

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN? AegisFTW
When did you join HeroCraft? About a year ago, or during the late alpha.
How did you hear about Altum? My friends Beasttrecon and Bondb.
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? I am a level 20 caster currently and a level 1o crafter, and I plan to be a necromancer and a farmer.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I can raid, make lots of leather with farmer, build, and such.
Previous towns (list all)? Coal Harbor from the last map and my town that I owned that was Oceanside
Additional information pertaining to your application I have a super sexy deep voice, and I own teamspeak.

Haha I liked your additional info., let me know when you can be online and I'll get you cords and set you up with a plot.

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
Altum Application:

IGN? Blackpatcher
When did you join HeroCraft? I joined Herocraft a little over 2 days ago, after multiple conversations with existing players I've come to realise joining a town may be my best chance of getting somewhere on this server.
How did you hear about Altum? two of the people who applied above (Beasttrecon and Bondb) told me about you, however I've been looking for a twon to join since reading Herocraft wiki yesterday. After looking though numerous threads and reading up on numerous towns this one seems to stand out more than many others.
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? I unwillingly selected the rogue path at first but after careful thought I changed yesterday as the warrior path appealed more to me. I plan on taking up the mason profession when it becomes available to me.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I've played on many pvp survival servers in the past and my skills in Building and Pvp may come in handy.
Previous towns (list all)? None
Additional information pertaining to your application?
I can use any form of communication needed be it ts skype or anything else.

Sounds great, let me know when you will be online so that I can get you set up with town cords and a plot.

DarkTakua

Glowing Redstone
IGN? DarkTakua
When did you join HeroCraft? About a month ago
How did you hear about Altum? Jaredf and bryantxhc
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? Plan to choose Rogue
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? My skills. You should accept me because I was from a hardcore pvp server, and I am skilled with pvp.
Previous towns (list all)? none
Additional information pertaining to your application? none

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I would just like to clarify something, the guild Rise Againsr, situated very near to Lightforge is allied and basically a part of the XD, so when I attacked you @whiteninja1970 I was defending allies.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
They're not at the Nevermore Allies Thread, and I only follow that thread. Btw, @Thoth Update the Charter List with the new members.

Remove:-Drogean
-Rawrlolsors

Add:-925nate2
-Balal_
-BeasttRecon
-ColbyHep55
-Delphor
-Itsmee27
-MaNbEaRrEtUrNs
-Nimbusdark
-Sothe000111
-RandomAcronym
-WickedPixels
- buttmunche
-chaze007
-dan2c4u
-exacta
-leftovers5
-superawal
-xSGxSamurai

-Farroes*
-Darroes*
-bondb
-Blackpatcher
-Zirbs
-AegisFTW

* = People who haven't signed for the /town yet. There are still more, I just don't know who they are.

There are a lot more that are new but they are still not added to /town list members, but I don't really know who those new people are.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Yet you continued to attack even after a XD council member/mayor had assured you that they were allied, then you killed me.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
I sorry guys, but I am going to be inactive for a little while (about a week).
I have a lot going on with school so I have to take a break....
See you guys then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.