• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

End of Citadel Events @ Tiltwo!

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Since the dawn of Citadel, Tiltwo has watched the world grow around them. A respectful citadel within Citadel, Tiltwo will now lay the lands of which it resides to rest- in an epic blaze of glory.
latest

On Tuesday, May 25, at 2:30p.m*. CST, Tiltwo will engage in a glorious battle. Join a side and fight for victory! Ultimately, whatever side wins, the prediction is still that Tiltwo will become charred rubble- for Fire Spread, Explosions, and so on will be permitted! Prepare for war!

More details will be released as we near the event. Currently, the date is
May 25, a Wensday, at two thirty in the afternoon*.

Join! Simply reply below with your interests in participating and side you wish to join. Please be willing to change sides later on if it is incredibly unequal. Lets end Citadel with a blasting event of destruction!

----
CURRENT TEAMS----

ALLIES
GodOfGales
Ethanburger
Cwallcon

ENEMIES
Dafefman
IronAegis
_AlphaReaper_
Xelarator1

NEUTRAL PARTIES
(available for either team)

iAlchemist
Radicator11
Trazil
LordZelkova

*Time is based from Central Standard Time. Eastern Standard Time is an hour ahead.
**A
strike through a name implys they originally planned to join, but canceled due to unforeseen circumstances.

Last edited:
Just to get it started (and because I am sure most people who are still active would rather side with you, leaving an empty team), I suppose I'll be on the ENEMY team.

Give me a second to get into my groove... *cough* *throat clear* *cough*

The streets of your island kingdom will run red with blood as I drive your citizens before me! Your homes shall burn, your kingdom shall crumble, and the very world will quake under the might my onslaught! The lamentations of your women will be the music to my ear, and your lives the sustenance for my empty soul! You... Will... Know... Pain.

But all in good fun m8, no hard feelings!

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Just to get it started (and because I am sure most people who are still active would rather side with you, leaving an empty team), I suppose I'll be on the ENEMY team.

Give me a second to get into my groove... *cough* *throat clear* *cough*

The streets of your island kingdom will run red with blood as I drive your citizens before me! Your homes shall burn, your kingdom shall crumble, and the very world will quake under the might my onslaught! The lamentations of your women will be the music to my ear, and your lives the sustenance for my empty soul! You... Will... Know... Pain.

But all in good fun m8, no hard feelings!
Haha, hopefully some good people looking forward to the new map will also take part in this even- a glorious return from inactivity.... hopefully. I'll also balance the teams as best as I can when we get close to the event xD

I shall drive your barbaric intruders back into the realm of Pluto of which you belong- the blood you so speak of will not be that of the Delvian Empire, but of your own kind; a physical memory of the failure to infiltrate our mighty citadel! Bow before me petty foreigner, feel the wrath of Tiltwo, and the empire of which it governs!

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Since the dawn of Citadel, Tiltwo has watched the world grow around them. A respectful citadel within Citadel, Tiltwo will now lay the lands of which it resides to rest- in an epic blaze of glory.
latest

On Sunday, May 22, at 2p.m. CST, Tiltwo will engage in a glorious battle. Join a side and fight for victory! Ultimately, whatever side wins, the prediction is still that Tiltwo will become charred rubble- for Fire Spread, Explosions, and so on will be permitted! Prepare for war!

More details will be released as we near the event. Currently, the date is May 22, a Sunday, at 2 in the afternoon.

Join! Simply reply below with your interests in participating and side you wish to join. Please be willing to change sides later on if it is incredibly unequal. Lets end Citadel with a blasting event of destruction!

----
CURRENT TEAMS----

ALLIES
GodOfGales
Ethanburger

ENEMY
Dafefman
IronAegis

In a twist of fate, an old ally emerges from the graves of the inactive soldiers to partake in glorious battle!

I have decided to come online for this great battle! I am loyal to the allies and their forces, may the allies emerge victorious in our home land!

Cwallcon

Gold
Dragonkind has come from the ashes of there ancient home, come to defend the ashes of there brethren as the Countdown to the end of the world strikes down.

Cwallcon aka The Dragon Rouge has joined the alligence of Twiltwo.
:D

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Scratch me off the fully committed list. The event is on a Sunday and my internet literally dies on Sundays because the company that runs it has no one in on Sundays.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Scratch me off the fully committed list. The event is on a Sunday and my internet literally dies on Sundays because the company that runs it has no one in on Sundays.
.... This is not for you, actually, but the following change is for me and my schedule so I can be sure it goes properly...
Event Date & Time has been changed to Tuesday, May 24th, at 1p.m.!
@ethanburger @iAlchemist @IronAegis @Dafefman @Cwallcon

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
.... This is not for you, actually, but the following change is for me and my schedule so I can be sure it goes properly...
Event Date & Time has been changed to Tuesday, May 24th, at 1p.m.!
Well convenient changes aside, I guess I'm in! But how about a twist? Put me on the side that has the least about f fighters at the end of sign ups, and I guess I'll come up with an RP reason at some point for why.