• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

End of Citadel Events @ Tiltwo!

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
You know it may be better to have just gotten people to sign up, randomize teams, then choose classes.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
You know it may be better to have just gotten people to sign up, randomize teams, then choose classes.
This isn't meant to be formal, or at least that's how I'm seeing it.
It's a fun way to end off the map, without any of the formalities a normal event would have.

Me giving classes is a bonus, wasn't originally planned.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
This isn't meant to be formal, or at least that's how I'm seeing it.
It's a fun way to end off the map, without any of the formalities a normal event would have.

Me giving classes is a bonus, wasn't originally planned.
A beautiful bonus that'll make the event so much more interesting!

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
I was originally going to be about an hour late due to school and my time zone, but tomorrow is my senior trip and I wasn't going anyway, so I'm going to stay home that day. My last day of school is on Thursday! Then I'm officially off to college!

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
How this event will play out.
This event is meant to be scattered, to make it unpredictable, bad, and funny. The teams are comprised of people who probably have rarely PvP'ed together or at all. Do not make this a toxic thing.

Still, this is a PvP event. This means people who didn't sign up may still show up and start killing. Consider them outside forces.

I will be "team leader" for the Ally Forces. This doesn't mean much, I only have one task. I will lead the Ally team from spawn to Tiltwo.

I will soon release teams, with the Enemy Leader listed. His/Hers job will be to guide the Enemy Forces to an area around Tiltwo- probably in the nearby Mesa that's about 500-800 blocks away from the island.

Both teams will start the journey at spawn, where I will make final adjustments for people who didn't show up.

At the start of the event, the allies will have the advantage being in the island. Once they enemies breach the island, however, they will gain the advantage, as there is a graveyard close to the mesa shore, and if you die you'll be back at their base.

Remember, this won't be spontaneous because of how thrown together it is. Just have fun!

Probably come online around 1:45-2:00 to get your mastery's from @LordZelkova and chat with your team.
@ethanburger
@Cwallcon
@Dafefman
@IronAegis
@_AlphaReaper_
@Xelarator1
@iAlchemist

@radicater11
@Trazil
@LordZelkova

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
The event started 30mins past time, and was a bit scattered, but generally fun! Hope everyone who came enjoyed it!

Take this time to apply for my upcoming town in the reset, link in signature.

Thank you everyone!