• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

End of Citadel Events @ Tiltwo!

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Like 3:30-4:00pm EST that day would be fine, although there's usually a higher likelihood of me being able to go online if it's a weekend.
Ah, I can not do it anytime in the weekend sadly, and the following weekend is the reset. Perhaps I can do 3:30 EST

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Me vs all.
Mate I'm not sure about that. You see, I'm committed to joining the team with the lowest count for whatever reason. Meaning if you're on your own you might end up stuck with my sorry ass. If I had time I'd build all the Tiltwo security I dreamed of, and then help whoever in with either get past, or make use of, the traps and weapons.

And yes, you're a special person. You're a rare non-toxic person who's good at PvP.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Mate I'm not sure about that. You see, I'm committed to joining the team with the lowest count for whatever reason. Meaning if you're on your own you might end up stuck with my sorry ass. If I had time I'd build all the Tiltwo security I dreamed of, and then help whoever in with either get past, or make use of, the traps and weapons.

And yes, you're a special person. You're a rare non-toxic person who's good at PvP.
Mate sorry, It's not a team if it's just me.

Psst, join my team! We have beverages at the after party!
You will be dead by that time. :D

Eyy, Wednesday's are the only day other than Monday that I have no shot of making it there! I have jazz band stuff those days until like 6-7pm EST!

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Eyy, Wednesday's are the only day other than Monday that I have no shot of making it there! I have jazz band stuff those days until like 6-7pm EST!
Jazz...band? Snazzy bro. (I really don't mean it as an insult.). What sort of instrument do you play?

And @GodOfGales whenever next week is fine by me. This is my last week of schoolwork before I'm a fully fledged graduate heading into college!

Jazz...band? Snazzy bro. (I really don't mean it as an insult.). What sort of instrument do you play?

And @GodOfGales whenever next week is fine by me. This is my last week of schoolwork before I'm a fully fledged graduate heading into college!
Bass. Been playing since I was 7. I have 4 of them right now. An old and new electric, an upright (or double bass depending on what you call it), and a six-string fretless I made myself.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Bass. Been playing since I was 7. I have 4 of them right now. An old and new electric, an upright (or double bass depending on what you call it), and a six-string fretless I made myself.
Sounds like you know your stuff. I'm impressed. I can play Dark Souls, does that compare? No? Oh...ill just go sit in this corner and be inadequate then.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Sorry man, I feel like I'll have to leave early the 26th and the 27th is the reset. Very sorry! Maybe try to do both, jazzy mc?

Sorry man, I feel like I'll have to leave early the 26th and the 27th is the reset. Very sorry! Maybe try to do both, jazzy mc?
No can do. I don't get home until hours after the event is over, and even then I need to take care of a few things before I can get online.

So I suppose I am out.