• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

End of Citadel Events @ Tiltwo!

I'm heading to regionals right now, depending on how I do I may end up going to row at nationals. If that happens I will probably not be able to fight in the event due to insane practice schedules:eek:

If I don't make the cut, though, were still on for Wednesday

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm heading to regionals right now, depending on how I do I may end up going to row at nationals. If that happens I will probably not be able to fight in the event due to insane practice schedules:eek:

GOOD LUCK ETHAN

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3

You fuckin' got dis mate. Get that national stuff, sports n' things, yea!

Either way it's a win-win. Just one is more winningly than the other.

We took 4th in the qualifier, needed 3rd to go to nationals. I'm a bit down, but it does mean my season is over, which is good.

On a happier note, I can probably make it to the event !

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
what happens in this event
You kills shit and get to destroy a town. What else is there to say? Either join the attackers or the defenders. Your choice, or you can be like me, sign onto the team with the least amount of people at the end of sign ups.

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
gimeh max level on a random class and i'll come :D seems pointless as a lv 1, end of the map anyway doesnt really matter much

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
gimeh max level on a random class and i'll come :D seems pointless as a lv 1, end of the map anyway doesnt really matter much
I'll be giving class Changes, Levels, and basic Gear during the event.
Anyone can come join in.