• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Eclipse (24) - Neutral - <Xandria Dominion>

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name: MrFly007
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map:Samuari/smith
Why do you want to join: To pvp and have fun! :p
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? (if im a sammy) like 7? 8 idk
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills?like 4 :D
What can you contribute to Eclipse? Anything you need couchy!
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? (if i get the virus off my computer) both
I might have to leave...

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Nuclear what happened, i messaged you and you said hold on and never replied.......

donnymeyer

Obsidian
In Game Name:donnymeyer
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map:I plan on being a Mystic and an alchemist
Why do you want to join:i would like to join because i know a bunch of the members of the town, and that you are both very nice and very skilled at this game. also, i was in the town last map and i raided with you guys, and it was always fun
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? 4, without lag 6
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? 6
What can you contribute to Eclipse? i can be a medic on the raids that you go on, and i can mine and collect resources quite quickly
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? both

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name:donnymeyer
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map:I plan on being a Mystic and an alchemist
Why do you want to join:i would like to join because i know a bunch of the members of the town, and that you are both very nice and very skilled at this game. also, i was in the town last map and i raided with you guys, and it was always fun
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? 4, without lag 6
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? 6
What can you contribute to Eclipse? i can be a medic on the raids that you go on, and i can mine and collect resources quite quickly
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? both
Accepted bitch. Get in our teamspeak message me in game if you dont have the ip

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
Im leaving take me off roster, good luck.

(im hoping we can be allys, im still going to raid with you.)

Deadmouse7

Glowstone
ALERT TO ALL TOWN MEMBERS WE WILL NEED YOU TO ALL BE IN THE TEAMSPEAK ALL AT THE SAME TIME AT SOME POINT IT WILL BE DECIDED LATER. ANYWAYS WE NEED MONEY DONATIONS FOR TOWN AND REGIONS WE HAVE ABOUT 3.1k SAVED SO FAR WE NEED 10k SO EVERYONE WILL NEED TO DO DONATIONS OF 500c to 1000c or more TAXES WILL BE TAKEN ONCE WE GET OUR WALLS AND BUILDINGS UP. THANK YOU.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
ALERT TO ALL TOWN MEMBERS WE WILL NEED YOU TO ALL BE IN THE TEAMSPEAK ALL AT THE SAME TIME AT SOME POINT IT WILL BE DECIDED LATER. ANYWAYS WE NEED MONEY DONATIONS FOR TOWN AND REGIONS WE HAVE ABOUT 3.1k SAVED SO FAR WE NEED 10k SO EVERYONE WILL NEED TO DO DONATIONS OF 500c to 1000c or more TAXES WILL BE TAKEN ONCE WE GET OUR WALLS AND BUILDINGS UP. THANK YOU.
You will not be allowed to join if you be added to the roster if you cannot fufill this req. So GET THE FUCK MINING BITCHES! (oh and if you need mats to start mining like iron picks and such contact me :D )

i got some gold ill give you andddddddd i have some diamonds ill sell on trade chat!

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
Don't worry (bitch) screw eclipse I'm joining a different town, I heard this town sucks anus so <3's all around
You haven't spoken to a single person in teamspeak and you make assumptions about the town, where did you hear that?

donnymeyer

Obsidian
Don't worry (bitch) screw eclipse I'm joining a different town, I heard this town sucks anus so <3's all around
whoever told you this has probably been killed/raided by them 10-20 times and denounce the town because theres isn't as good.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
So, where on earth is the town? im still wander in spawn trying to a quest since i cant mine cause ill be murdered