• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Eclipse (24) - Neutral - <Xandria Dominion>

cschris54321

Soulsand
In Game Name:Leo2596
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map:Samurai/Enchanter or Smith
Why do you want to join:Im good miner shit at pvp
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills?-10
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? HORRIBLE thats is the truth.
What can you contribute to Eclipse?My pvp skills and loot from mining.
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen?: Both.

Wow i don't like this guy. idk guys.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Im leaving, been on my own, ignroed by Couch, Bai
Sorry, the first weeks were frantic for me. The town has chilled down, if you still want to stay in send me a convo on the forums, I'll give you everything you need to do.

In Game Name: brosephonie
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: Disciple/Miner
Why do you want to join: I'm tired of spending all my time playing minecraft alone. I'd like to join the community and make some friends.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? I haven't been able to do a whole lot of PvP in minecraft because I'm always underleveled/geared. So, I guess I'd say about a 6 for now.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? Probably about a 7 or 8. I'm not a bad builder by any means, but I don't do anything big. I'm good with small builds like houses and some forts.
What can you contribute to Eclipse? I'm still new to Herocraft and semi new to minecraft so I've got room to grow and learn. I'm happy to help wherever I'm needed. I spend a lot of my time wandering and mining, so I can help gather supplies. I do intend on learning more about the PvP and hopefully joining a pvp group from the town.
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? I can do both, though my social skills blow, so I'll probably mostly listen.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
Why do you want to join: I'm tired of spending all my time playing minecraft alone. I'd like to join the community and make some friends.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? I haven't been able to do a whole lot of PvP in minecraft because I'm always underleveled/geared. So, I guess I'd say about a 6 for now.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? Probably about a 7 or 8. I'm not a bad builder by any means, but I don't do anything big. I'm good with small builds like houses and some forts.
What can you contribute to Eclipse? I'm still new to Herocraft and semi new to minecraft so I've got room to grow and learn. I'm happy to help wherever I'm needed. I spend a lot of my time wandering and mining, so I can help gather supplies. I do intend on learning more about the PvP and hopefully joining a pvp group from the town.
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? I can do both, though my social skills blow, so I'll probably mostly listen.
hmm, i like your application. if i was the "proctor" of eclipse, I'd say yes. It is very nice and you have my support. we at eclipse do love pvp (and raiding) and welcome those who do as well, as long as you arent a treasonous bastard...

Jasco

Dirt
In Game Name: Jasco
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: Smurai/Miner
Why do you want to join: Because i am looking for a town and this one is a good one that i would like to join
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? 7/8
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? 4/5
What can you contribute to Eclipse? Great PvP skills a mature helpful person and just loads of fun
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? Listen, i do have a built in mic although my parents won't let me use it
Thanks for reading - Jasco

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name: Jasco
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: Smurai/Miner
Why do you want to join: Because i am looking for a town and this one is a good one that i would like to join
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? 7/8
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? 4/5
What can you contribute to Eclipse? Great PvP skills a mature helpful person and just loads of fun
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? Listen, i do have a built in mic although my parents won't let me use it
Thanks for reading - Jasco
Why wont your parents let you use it? I like how everyone is applying but we are waiting for the town cap to be increased. You won't really have a home unless someone lets you live in their personal regions

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
@Falker57 what do you think about this?

Why wont your parents let you use it? I like how everyone is applying but we are waiting for the town cap to be increased. You won't really have a home unless someone lets you live in their personal regions
I was told that this wasn't a town yet. I was under the impression it hadn't fully gotten going yet.