• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Eclipse (24) - Neutral - <Xandria Dominion>

rocke97

Wood
In Game Name: rocke97
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: Most likely a Healer -> Cleric
Why do you want to join: Looks like a fun community, I have never been big in meeting people to play in a minecraft server with and would like to try it out.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills: I would say a 6 but I will most likely spec in healing anyway.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills: 5 (Sorry can't build anything amazing)
What can you contribute to Eclipse: A decent healer as I have played other servers as a healing type character. This is my first time on HeroCraft so hopefully I can pick up on some good building and other useful things.
Can you talk in teamspeak: Never used it before, but I do have a microphone so both.
Anyway hope to see you all in the new map!
-rocke97

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name: rocke97
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: Most likely a Healer -> Cleric
Why do you want to join: Looks like a fun community, I have never been big in meeting people to play in a minecraft server with and would like to try it out.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills: I would say a 6 but I will most likely spec in healing anyway.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills: 5 (Sorry can't build anything amazing)
What can you contribute to Eclipse: A decent healer as I have played other servers as a healing type character. This is my first time on HeroCraft so hopefully I can pick up on some good building and other useful things.
Can you talk in teamspeak: Never used it before, but I do have a microphone so both.
Anyway hope to see you all in the new map!
-rocke97
Accepted! Just need to see you on teamspeak and its official!

where are we located right now? I haven;t been on the map yet. Or all we all seperated? getting materials?

MrFly007

Portal
In Game Name: MrFly007
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map:Samuari/smith
Why do you want to join: To pvp and have fun! :p
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? (if im a sammy) like 7? 8 idk
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills?like 4 :D
What can you contribute to Eclipse? Anything you need couchy!
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? (if i get the virus off my computer) both

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? (if i get the virus off my computer) both
Yeah, I'll let you join. Just cause your a classic RA citizen ;)

Mrchucklez

Legacy Supporter 6
Fly your not in TC right?

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Dumb questions, where the hell is out town/group atm? i couldnt play due to horrid lag and am now lost