• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Eclipse (24) - Neutral - <Xandria Dominion>

I woud just like to say, I cannot be on for the opening of the new map tomorrow, as I have to do something at six and won;t be back until 11PM about. Then Saturday from 9AM-12PM I'm busy. So probably around one or two on Saturday is when I will first be on the new map. Also once I get on will we be gathering resources as a group-we make like giant step mines and stuff, or seperatly-make our own step mine somewhere then we combine resources later? Also since we need money to make the hamlet (5000c?), should we give most of the money we get to you @NuclearCouch, since you are our mayor, then you will give it to Kainzo or whoever to make the town?

Mrchucklez

Legacy Supporter 6
Lol your funny. You have to realize when you do something wrong Ben. You can't rage and hope to get what you want every time.
I didn't want anything, I was already planning ahead to leave anyway and this just made me decide to leave. I haven't been happy hanging around most of the people in teamspeak for a while now, I've just decided to move on.

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
Leo is leaving as well! Leo is a Freeper, and most of the Freepers live in RoV or LO.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
I didn't want anything, I was already planning ahead to leave anyway and this just made me decide to leave. I haven't been happy hanging around most of the people in teamspeak for a while now, I've just decided to move on.
Well Bye![DOUBLEPOST=1346981119,1346981107][/DOUBLEPOST]
True that I gots to go due the fact that im a freep D:
:( Bye Bye Leoooo[DOUBLEPOST=1346981350][/DOUBLEPOST]
I woud just like to say, I cannot be on for the opening of the new map tomorrow, as I have to do something at six and won;t be back until 11PM about. Then Saturday from 9AM-12PM I'm busy. So probably around one or two on Saturday is when I will first be on the new map. Also once I get on will we be gathering resources as a group-we make like giant step mines and stuff, or seperatly-make our own step mine somewhere then we combine resources later? Also since we need money to make the hamlet (5000c?), should we give most of the money we get to you @NuclearCouch, since you are our mayor, then you will give it to Kainzo or whoever to make the town?
I'm terrible with money so at this point I'm not sure. We will discuss this later. Probably falker will be the money holder.

Well Bye![DOUBLEPOST=1346981119,1346981107][/DOUBLEPOST]
:( Bye Bye Leoooo[DOUBLEPOST=1346981350][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm terrible with money so at this point I'm not sure. We will discuss this later. Probably falker will be the money holder.
ok also who is the new SiC?

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
I would be honored nuclear.
I gotta think.[DOUBLEPOST=1346984372,1346981946][/DOUBLEPOST]
I resign as SIC and am leaving eclipse. For Good.
Won't be the same without you Benny. Have fun.[DOUBLEPOST=1346985087][/DOUBLEPOST]
btw what do you mean by the people in the teamspeak? Cause we play LoL? That's just till map start.