• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Eclipse (24) - Neutral - <Xandria Dominion>

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Bitch please! I da Sic. I can holdz de moneh cause nuclear you are NOT getting the money. (We all know how that goes) Jbird withz de banker and general since he is da beztest pvperz evarz[DOUBLEPOST=1346985195,1346985090][/DOUBLEPOST]Yahhh Chucklez you really dont have anywhere to go.... Tkrall said that you were gonna run away with his buttbuddy... But I dont think thats happeneing. Chris is too busy watching Livestreams and Tkrall is too busy complaining about that time that I called him a bad Druid because he used Macro mod...[DOUBLEPOST=1346985292][/DOUBLEPOST]And Chucklez if you post on stalk someone's gf on facebook you gotta understand that hed be pist off cause that is rl shit

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Bitch please! I da Sic. I can holdz de moneh cause nuclear you are NOT getting the money. (We all know how that goes) Jbird withz de banker and general since he is da beztest pvperz evarz[DOUBLEPOST=1346985195,1346985090][/DOUBLEPOST]Yahhh Chucklez you really dont have anywhere to go.... Tkrall said that you were gonna run away with his buttbuddy... But I dont think thats happeneing. Chris is too busy watching Livestreams and Tkrall is too busy complaining about that time that I called him a bad Druid because he used Macro mod...[DOUBLEPOST=1346985292][/DOUBLEPOST]And Chucklez if you post on stalk someone's gf on facebook you gotta understand that hed be pist off cause that is rl shit
He's been a eclipsian all his life, where could he go?

Mrchucklez

Legacy Supporter 6
I was trolling and such, not exactly creeping but it's her fault to accept total strangers on facebook, I deleted her after couch got mad at me for it anways

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
I was trolling and such, not exactly creeping but it's her fault to accept total strangers on facebook, I deleted her after couch got mad at me for it anways
you took it to far. Whatever its over now. Ben your always welcome back if ever desired.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Yo Block I got my shit together? Why dont you get yo shit together????????!?!?!?

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Nopee Mrchuck dont do it. Ive tried it blows. Its so hard to do shit w/o friends...