• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Eclipse (24) - Neutral - <Xandria Dominion>

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Radoyz stole dis shit. DOWN WITH HIM!
nDAcV.png
^^^^^^^​
Eclipse members, make this your signature.​
VwJoz.png
We rise back from the shadows of the moon, bigger, and better then ever before. Ready to strike, and climb to the top on the new map. If your not with us you better wish you were. Watch your back. We are eclipse.
Eclipse Town Preview
Official Allies: X.D., Mineris, Summit​
Number 1 Ally: @SonOfAGunner
OqwBv.png
Mayor: NuclearCouch
S.I.C: Tkrall2
Head Council Member: PotPete
Banker: Deadmouse7
Head Recruiter: Falker57
_____________________________________________________________________________​
Co - Head Council: Cschris54321
Council: ditta18
96alex2463
NuclearAsian
monkeymonk78
c4uso
Dfergy123
Fasm1234
pcmonkey
Minimike
warhammer2
PhoenixPuppy
Ninjavlad62
Mikehk
Danielcan1
preditor072
Acars​
FaredX​
TheZetorian​
YDbUo.png
In Game Name:​
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map:​
Why do you want to join:​
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills?​
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills?​
What can you contribute to Eclipse?​
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both?​
Tag Falker57
SCodh.jpg

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Screw Wildarm5 We dont need him! </3 *Starts tearing up* No... I lied. WILDARM PLEASE JOIN ECLIPSE

In Game Name: monkeymonk78
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: ranger/enchanter (i can enchant for other citizens if requested)
Why do you want to join: This looks like a cool town and I think you, nuclearcouch, would make a cool town because I have seen some of your designer work.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? 6/10. Haven't tried pvp hat much with the hero skills, because on last map i only got to lvl 22 rogue :/. But on other servers im pretty good and hoping to improve.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills?-8/10- I can help build town walls and other structures that are needed. I made a cool house in DG and will probably remake it in this world.
What can you contribute to Eclipse?- I can mine/build to help get the town started. since we will need tons of materials. Also if I become an enchanter I can help citizens and enchant stuff for them. I can make public farms too. Also I can maybe make gaurd/ranger towers for defense once we get settled.
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both?- I can probably listen most of the time and maybe talk.
Thank you for reading my app and congratz nuclear on getting designer/herald!!
Also is that elcipse sig. for citizens? :D