• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Eclipse (24) - Neutral - <Xandria Dominion>

Mrchucklez

Legacy Supporter 6
In Game Name: monkeymonk78
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: ranger/enchanter (i can enchant for other citizens if requested)
Why do you want to join: This looks like a cool town and I think you, nuclearcouch, would make a cool town because I have seen some of your designer work.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? 6/10. Haven't tried pvp hat much with the hero skills, because on last map i only got to lvl 22 rogue :/. But on other servers im pretty good and hoping to improve.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills?-8/10- I can help build town walls and other structures that are needed. I made a cool house in DG and will probably remake it in this world.
What can you contribute to Eclipse?- I can mine/build to help get the town started. since we will need tons of materials. Also if I become an enchanter I can help citizens and enchant stuff for them. I can make public farms too. Also I can maybe make gaurd/ranger towers for defense once we get settled.
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both?- I can probably listen most of the time and maybe talk.
Thank you for reading my app and congratz nuclear on getting designer/herald!!
Also is that elcipse sig. for citizens? :D

Nice app! You have my approval

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: ranger/enchanter (i can enchant for other citizens if requested)
Why do you want to join: This looks like a cool town and I think you, nuclearcouch, would make a cool town because I have seen some of your designer work.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? 6/10. Haven't tried pvp hat much with the hero skills, because on last map i only got to lvl 22 rogue :/. But on other servers im pretty good and hoping to improve.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills?-8/10- I can help build town walls and other structures that are needed. I made a cool house in DG and will probably remake it in this world.
What can you contribute to Eclipse?- I can mine/build to help get the town started. since we will need tons of materials. Also if I become an enchanter I can help citizens and enchant stuff for them. I can make public farms too. Also I can maybe make gaurd/ranger towers for defense once we get settled.
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both?- I can probably listen most of the time and maybe talk.

I like this kid. He's got a sort of alot of... what's it called these days... Spunk.

does that mean im in :D? OR does nuclear himself have to accept me?
Because idk if rChucklez has the authority to accept me as SiC

Yay thank you @NuclearCouch I will not let you and Eclipse down :d[DOUBLEPOST=1345938494,1345920876][/DOUBLEPOST]btw is this town evil,neutral,or good and who are our allies/enemies, and council? if we have one.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name: Jbird112233
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: dragoon smith
Why do you want to join: pvp
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? 10
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? 6
What can you contribute to Eclipse? pvp
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? both

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Omg seriously? Haha if this is serious then accept HEEEM! It was fun pvping with him we always did really well

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
First, are you trolling? I would not have a problem with it, honestly I don't have a problem with you much anymore.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
First, are you trolling? I would not have a problem with it, honestly I don't have a problem with you much anymore.
im not trolling, but the only reason I made this app was to see what you guys would say. I will think about joining. my answer is I might.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
im not trolling, but the only reason I made this app was to see what you guys would say. I will think about joining. my answer is I might.
Remember what we did on dragon lol. We can be even better next map.[DOUBLEPOST=1345957145,1345956637][/DOUBLEPOST]
Go ahead and throw the eclipse logo on ur sig :D

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Edit: Never mind went ahead and did it myself
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/S13Mn.png[/IMG]

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
In Game Name: mikehk
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: caster/beguiler/smith
Why do you want to join: I would like to join a town, seems friendly
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? idk, 6, 7, or 8? im not terrible, but not best either
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? getting better, around 6 or 7
What can you contribute to Eclipse? I can add another person to talk to, I can help build if needed, I can help guard the town if needed, I can be a town repairman, I can do alot of stuff if u just ask me
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? I can listen almost all the time, I cannot talk alot of the time as i'm on mostly at night.

oh, also I talked to Falker he said he was cool with me.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
In Game Name: mikehk
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: caster/beguiler/smith
Why do you want to join: I would like to join a town, seems friendly
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? idk, 6, 7, or 8? im not terrible, but not best either
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? getting better, around 6 or 7
What can you contribute to Eclipse? I can add another person to talk to, I can help build if needed, I can help guard the town if needed, I can be a town repairman, I can do alot of stuff if u just ask me
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? I can listen almost all the time, I cannot talk alot of the time as i'm on mostly at night.

oh, also I talked to Falker he said he was cool with me.
Accepted