• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Eclipse (24) - Neutral - <Xandria Dominion>

If I knew how to upload pics I would now but yea. I made it you can fix it all you want just an idea. You can put it on the town if you want. Idc if u don't. Basically it's a sword in the middle, with An E to the left and a backwards E (3), but not curved on the right. Then there is a pattern inside on the open spaces of the E's if u know wat i mean. But if u explain to me how to upload pics. I can show u.
@NuclearCouch
Also in order for me to make the sword I had to build it on a diagonal, So I might have to tweak it if you wanna implement it.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Ahh! This is confusing everyone, @NuclearCouch could you remove my name off the list please.

I was only on this list as a placeholder name because he needed more people to make the list.

FEAR NOT.

<3 Trop
BUT TROP!!!!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1346094895,1346094851][/DOUBLEPOST]
If I knew how to upload pics I would now but yea. I made it you can fix it all you want just an idea. You can put it on the town if you want. Idc if u don't. Basically it's a sword in the middle, with An E to the left and a backwards E (3), but not curved on the right. Then there is a pattern inside on the open spaces of the E's if u know wat i mean. But if u explain to me how to upload pics. I can show u.
@NuclearCouch
Also in order for me to make the sword I had to build it on a diagonal, So I might have to tweak it if you wanna implement it.
go to imgur.com and upload it there then send me the link

Nice Monkey Come on teamspeak to chat with us :)
cant at friends house :/[DOUBLEPOST=1346113203,1346113151][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you have an idea of house/plot dimensions for the town? length,width,height? Because I might want to start deigning a house for it. I know it's still a long time until the town is build, but if you have a general idea.[DOUBLEPOST=1346113233][/DOUBLEPOST]why when ever i post it makes a doublepost? ^^

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Its not a double post and ermmm we dont really have an idea how much space we are gonna have after the walls and town hall and any other building reqs. We really wont be able to supply that info until we know exactly how big everything will be and where we will put plots. A lot of things are up in the air.

Ok so I decided to mess around a little and I decided it might be cool to have guard towers located around the town. Now I made a really weird crappy looking design just for fun, but obviously we can make better,cooler ones. Theses are meant for long range specs, such as rangers, or casters to help defend against raiders. Here are some crappy pics. Btw while I was taking pics. I decided to change the design a little, so that's why it some pics. might look different.
http://imgur.com/pFe5Q,lpHfe,hSe0a,PudZZ,iAtYR,ENOcg,ZOF0X,ptDFp,9Q3Mt

Mrchucklez

Legacy Supporter 6
Ok so I decided to mess around a little and I decided it might be cool to have guard towers located around the town. Now I made a really weird crappy looking design just for fun, but obviously we can make better,cooler ones. Theses are meant for long range specs, such as rangers, or casters to help defend against raiders. Here are some crappy pics. Btw while I was taking pics. I decided to change the design a little, so that's why it some pics. might look different.
http://imgur.com/pFe5Q,lpHfe,hSe0a,PudZZ,iAtYR,ENOcg,ZOF0X,ptDFp,9Q3Mt

would need to be much taller, and not really liking the design :/[DOUBLEPOST=1346192309,1346179794][/DOUBLEPOST]lol cschris is town crier. There's a story behind this.