• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Eclipse (24) - Neutral - <Xandria Dominion>

In Game Name:LetsplaymasterDR
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: Warrior, Miner
Why do you want to join: Because I've heard in the past that this town is cool.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? 4
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? 9
What can you contribute to Eclipse? I can gather alot materials in a couple hours. I also listen when told what to do. I dont complain.
Can you talk in teamspeak? Yes,

Mrchucklez

Legacy Supporter 6
In Game Name:LetsplaymasterDR
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: Warrior, Miner
Why do you want to join: Because I've heard in the past that this town is cool.
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? 4
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? 9
What can you contribute to Eclipse? I can gather alot materials in a couple hours. I also listen when told what to do. I dont complain.
Can you talk in teamspeak? Yes,
Accepted! @NuclearCouch put him on the list[DOUBLEPOST=1346457082,1346457055][/DOUBLEPOST]
wut?

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Okay so to make money at the beggining of the map I am pimping out all of the new recruits. You need to take off all your clothes(change your skin), then I will find some lonely men to pimp you out to. We do need to make some money to prepare yourself. You cannot take any money for yourself. I will beat you with my pimp cane if anybody fights back

Okay so to make money at the beggining of the map I am pimping out all of the new recruits. You need to take off all your clothes(change your skin), then I will find some lonely men to pimp you out to. We do need to make some money to prepare yourself. You cannot take any money for yourself. I will beat you with my pimp cane if anybody fights back
Who is your bottom bitch ? ;)

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name: minimike96
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: Bard/Farmer
Why do you want to join: Im looking for a nice group to join and my friend 96alex2463 recommended this one
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? 6 - 7 depending if other people use my craptacular internet
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? 8
What can you contribute to Eclipse? Once i can spec to farmer i can produce all sorts of animals, sell animals to people for coin, and even create shops for wool and food to bring in more coin. I can also contribute whatever donors get, i am a T4 Donor, so if its using my region to guard a part of the town till its regioned or whatever else donors can do.
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? I can do either, but teamspeak doesn't like my microphone sometimes and wont pick it up, i have gotten a new mic recently and am hoping TS works better with this one.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name:Leo2596
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map:Samurai/Enchanter or Smith
Why do you want to join:Im good miner shit at pvp
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills?-10
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? HORRIBLE thats is the truth.
What can you contribute to Eclipse?My pvp skills and loot from mining.
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen?: Both.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
In Game Name: minimike96
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: Bard/Farmer
Why do you want to join: Im looking for a nice group to join and my friend 96alex2463 recommended this one
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? 6 - 7 depending if other people use my craptacular internet
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? 8
What can you contribute to Eclipse? Once i can spec to farmer i can produce all sorts of animals, sell animals to people for coin, and even create shops for wool and food to bring in more coin. I can also contribute whatever donors get, i am a T4 Donor, so if its using my region to guard a part of the town till its regioned or whatever else donors can do.
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? I can do either, but teamspeak doesn't like my microphone sometimes and wont pick it up, i have gotten a new mic recently and am hoping TS works better with this one.
Accepted :D We needed a support class! Get with us in teamspeak on Friday.[DOUBLEPOST=1346877043,1346877031][/DOUBLEPOST]
In Game Name:Leo2596
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map:Samurai/Enchanter or Smith
Why do you want to join:Im good miner shit at pvp
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills?-10
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? HORRIBLE thats is the truth.
What can you contribute to Eclipse?My pvp skills and loot from mining.
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen?: Both.
Love you <3 accepted

warhammer2

Glowing Redstone
In Game Name: warhammer2
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: smurai/alchemist
Why do you want to join: Im looking for a nice group to join and my friend minimike96 recommended this one
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? 4 i dont like fighting but if i must i will
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? 5
What can you contribute to Eclipse? While my pvp skills arent the greatest, being an alchemist will allow me to suppply my townmates with various potions support during battles. I can also make chainmail armor for people who need it, as well as transmute exsess coal or lapis into diamonds, and iron into gold
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? i can do ether but im not much of a talker i am mostly going to listen

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
In Game Name: warhammer2
Class/Profession that you want to go on the new map: smurai/alchemist
Why do you want to join: Im looking for a nice group to join and my friend minimike96 recommended this one
On a scale from 1/10 how are your pvp skills? 4 i dont like fighting but if i must i will
On a scale from 1/10 how are your building skills? 5
What can you contribute to Eclipse? While my pvp skills arent the greatest, being an alchemist will allow me to suppply my townmates with various potions support during battles. I can also make chainmail armor for people who need it, as well as transmute exsess coal or lapis into diamonds, and iron into gold
Can you talk in teamspeak? Listen? Both? i can do ether but im not much of a talker i am mostly going to listen
Accepted