• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Dev Diary] Whats keeping us busy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
Recall will hold the cooldown, NOT the runestone.

My only gripe with this is that, for example, I could have a rune that took me to my shop at spawn. Then, to go back home after restocking my store, I'd have to wait for the recall cooldown.
Perhaps we could have ADVANCED runes that have their own CD; a large one.

Also, do we have an idea for reagents yet for creating and recharging runes?

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
My only gripe with this is that, for example, I could have a rune that took me to my shop at spawn. Then, to go back home after restocking my store, I'd have to wait for the recall cooldown.
Perhaps we could have ADVANCED runes that have their own CD; a large one.

Also, do we have an idea for reagents yet for creating and recharging runes?
Only issue with runestone specific cooldowns are that players could abuse having several runestones going to the same area of which you'd be able to just teleport back and forth without having to wait.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Only issue with runestone specific cooldowns are that players could abuse having several runestones going to the same area of which you'd be able to just teleport back and forth without having to wait.

Thats why I suggested we have our normal Recall cooldown and a new cooldown for ALL runestones. So you get one Runestone port and one Recall port and then you have to wait...

Also, will Runestones work between worlds ? So I can have a runestone to my mining area on Forgelight and use it to port there from Bastion ?

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Thats why I suggested we have our normal Recall cooldown and a new cooldown for ALL runestones. So you get one Runestone port and one Recall port and then you have to wait...

Also, will Runestones work between worlds ? So I can have a runestone to my mining area on Forgelight and use it to port there from Bastion ?
Runestones work cross world.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Initial work with 1.6 and Heroes...

URL]

http://i.imgur.com/OrYyJAP.png

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The "HeroMod" pack will inevitably be distributed as a resource pack. Is the same to be said for the client side HeroMod (mana bar and cool down timer)?
We really won't be integrating ourselves with the resourcepacks. We'll see if it ever gets the things we need.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Journal Update #20:
Attempting to plan out stats with our new HeroStorage - this will be hitting our website when its completed!
bFtVEsf.png

Status
Not open for further replies.